• Published 22nd Nov 2017
  • 344 Views, 0 Comments

Frost Lily Second Chance - angelsribbon



Join Frost as she attempts to find the missing princess Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
 0
 344

chapter one Frost and the Ferryman

Frost Lily paid the Ferrymen. as she crossed over the river Styx .She thought about what she would do once she returned to the land of the living. Not ever day someone gets a second chance at living specially a mortal. She wondered where would be a good place to start maybe see if any of her friends were still alive or had kids. it has been a while since she saw any of them she didn't know how much time had passed between when she died and when earned her reincarnation As she got close to the exit she began question whether accepting the second chance at life. Was a good idea after all

having second thoughts? asked, the Ferryman. as the boat crossed the river and reached the other end he stopped the boat at the end of the river bank.

no said," Frost lily climbed out of the boat so this should be fun a second chance at life a new adventure waiting to be found," frost lily thought as she walked to the entrance she took one last look back and saw the ferryman . Hey she yelled," I never did get your name.

He turned around, "Maybe when you come back I will tell you." he said as he turned back around and started pushing the boat back into the deeper end of the water and, and back to the other side of the river Styx. Try not to come back to soon," he said, be a real same to waste your second chance at life as soon as it started.

Frost smirked," hopefully you wont see me for a long time maybe next 100 years or so. Frost walked up to the gates of Hell. well here goes nothing, " Frost thought, she took a deep breath. Well here goes nothing," she said as she stepped through the portal. As she looked around there were a couple of animals running deeper into a forest clearing she saw just ahead of them she saw a group of trees with a castle in the middle of it. Did i step out in the Everfree Forest?,' she wondered, she took one step forward she felt something give under her followed by a crushing sound,' she looked down she saw she was standing on a bridge leading up to castle. Well you only live once she," joked to herself she walked up to the castle she noticed.


That the door was emblazoned with a Phoenix instead of the sun and moon did Sunset get her own castle while I was gone and then abandon it? she opened the door noticing that she was right this was sunsets castle it had her Cutie Mark on several tapestries across the castle. she looked at the single throne in the back of the Dais. Frost took one step into the room and then felt the room shift as her foot seemed to sink into the floor. Oh shit," Frost exclaimed she took a running leap to the stairs of the throne. as she took one step on the stairs leading up to the Dais she heard a low grounding noise then a backdoor opened up behind the throne room. I guess she didn't want anyone to come here. that or she thought that she wanted people to go to the backdoor where a even bigger trap could be triggered. She took a cautious step forward's the now open door," well here goes nothing she said aloud. Nothing happened well that was anticlimactic," Frost thought she started to look around she saw that she was in a bedroom.it had loose hanging posters and the bed was decorated with a golden sun on the covers and the wall posters and dressings.


This must have been where she slept," wonder why she had her bed behind the throne room. Frost took a step towards the dresser drawer she opened it inside she found a few gowns and other things that must have been worn by Sunset when she was the princess of this castle. Frost opened the bottom drawer she found a few pictures of a purple unicorn with a red and yellow unicorn," was this taken before she became a princess, thought frost she put the picture back picking up a journal adorned with sunsets Cutie Mark and another this one adorned with just a yellow sun no red. Who does this journal belong to the other one is obviously princess Sunsets but I don't think I have ever seen that Cutie Mark.
she opened it after reading a few paragraphs in about how the writer of this journal had a little sister named Luna. Who apparently loved to play pranks on her older sister," Huh are these Sunsets friends before she became a princess.

She took out a few more pictures this one had her surrounded by a couple earth ponies one had a Stetson hat and had a orange hate and green eyes. Frost put that one aside as she took the last one out this one had the purple unicorn in this picture she had wings." wait Frost shouted she was a princess. But that shouldn't be possible there was only one princess as far as we knew princess sunset who is this purple unicorn and how did she become a princess. I guess there is only one way to find out well you wanted adventure," thought Frost what could be more adventurous then finding a princess apparently lost for thousands of years.

What's this," said discord as she watched the earth pony filtering thru the late queen Sunsets old castle hmmm this could be fun and jus the thing I need to get the old sense of fun back ever since Sunset got herself killed life has been boring. oh what's this," as he stopped to actually listen to what she was saying oh she wants to find princess twilight oh its been forever since I have heard that name. Unfortunately for you my dear she has been missing for billion of years now and i doubt that you would be able to find her if even Sunset herself couldn't still," Discord thought if nothing else you will provide entertainment. He thought as he continued to watch her go through some of Sunsets old things.

Author's Note:

wanted to try writing a story this is meant to be a one off so ther wont be a sequal. i just wanted to write a story based on Sunset shimmer and her being a queen.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment