• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 522 Views, 19 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Side-Story: Beautiful Monsters - Bahamut0



After she was given a second chance, Abyss meets a young boy who catches her interest. But her new life comes with a price. Will the boy love her despite her past?

  • ...
4
 19
 522

Epilogue

Monday soon arrived, and Narico was waiting for Abyss at the school entrance. He wasn't kept waiting long as she ran up to him. "Morning Abyss!"

"Hi Narico! Say, you can still shapeshift right?"

"Yeah? What'd you have in mind?"

Abyss grinned. "Our friends will find out soon enough..."

Moon was humming to herself when she was at her locker. Then she noticed Burst kissing Abyss. On the mouth. And her jaw dropped! However, she was also surprised when Burst showed up right behind her. "Moon? What's got you so...." Burst froze when he saw what looked like himself kissing Abyss! "Um...did you CLONE me or something?"

"But...you! There! Abyss..." Moon's eyes then narrowed. "Changeling."

Sunset had a smile as she got to her locker and unloaded some of her books. She was also pleasantly surprised when Gold showed up. "Nice to always see you in the morning handsome."

"You too sunshine.", "Gold" said with a flirty smile. "So would you care to show me a new context of the term 'sun-kissed'?"

Sunset blushed. Gold had never been this flirty before, but she leaned in to oblige him.

"Uh...Sunset?" Sunset's eyes snapped open to find ANOTHER Gold staring at her. The other Gold burst into laughter, and vanished in a flash of green fire to reveal Narico! Abyss has also come out of her hiding spot to admire the prank. Moon and Burst soon arrived on the scene, and Moon, Gold and Sunset had less than amused looks on their faces. The three of them screamed out a single word.

"CHANGELING!" The three subdued Narico who blinked and trembled.

"...FANG HELP!", Narico cried out! Fang rushed up to Narico!

"Narico! Guys, what're you doing to my adopted brother?!", Fang shouted. Moon, Sunset, and Gold were dumbfounded. "I...guess I'd better explain things now." Abyss and Narico watched Fang explain to the others.

"Um...could you please let me go?", Narico asked nervously.

"I should've guessed he was a changeling. His color scheme was dead giveaway.", Moon said with a facepalm. "But he and Abyss DO make a cute couple."

Narico and Abyss blushed! "WE'RE NOT OFFICIAL YET!" Burst and his friends shared a laugh.

"Yeah. THAT'LL last."

Comments ( 9 )

8046495
Epilogue's up!

>Not official
>Openly kissed
>rip Ren

8047256
It was just a forehead kiss. Not a lip-lock. things are official when there's a lip lock.

8047209 :heart::pinkiesmile: another good happy ending to another great story and now with them being a growing soon to be official couple this was a good Epilogue and looking forward to seeing the next story

8047590
Hmm. Considering the Power Rangers movie is out now, I think I'll do a story of Burst and Moon watching Power Rangers to celebrate.

8048045 Cool! That sounds like a good idea I'm looking forward to it

8048045 but I must warn you... WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS! Some people I follow already made a blog review about the movie! SO WATCH OUT! FOR THOSE SPOILERS!

8048067
Don't worry. I put a No Spoliers warning in the story info. Also, it should post soon.

8048192 yay! Can't wait to see it!

Login or register to comment