• Member Since 17th Mar, 2017
  • offline last seen Sep 17th, 2021

Kerbonstein


gnola evoM

T

After the unfortunate passing of changeling queen chit the denizens of her dying hive must separate, and few know what to expect outside of the 'comforting' embrace of its long passages, this is the story of one, a tale involving love, loss and feelings our chitinous friend could never have believed could come from a food source.

Logic: a changeling does not have sexual organs and as such does not have a gender, the queen reproduces asexually by taking genetic information from love pools, and mixing it with its own, the information exists because the changelings randomised genetic code means love given to the hive is encoded in a way no other changeling has, this is then purified, bad genes leaving 3/4 of the time and good genes leaving 1/4 of the time, the queen then fertilises using this information, love is stored in a domesticated larvae named feta larvae, much like fat cells in the human body, and is shared using the known green love iquor you see in the show, this is drank, love is absorbed directly as a chemical all love giving animals make when love is needed, this chemical produces a similar green iquor in the changelings mouth, but this iquor is not as wanted as it is less refined than in the hive.

Chapters (5)
Comments ( 6 )

Why isn't that information about changelings not explained in the story itself?

I can see you already have some writing skill; you just don't have the experience needed to utilize it effectively yet. It's at least clear enough to understand with little difficulty, which is much better than most new authors. I can also see that your writing style has a bit of character, which is good. Now you just need to hone your abilities.

FiMFiction has a variety of resources that a budding writer like you can use to improve your writing abilities quickly. First of all, I suggest you read the site's writing guide. It explains just about everything you need to know about composition, grammar, punctuation, and so on, as well as how to avoid common mistakes.

Writing guide: https://www.fimfiction.net/writing-guide

You can also browse the Groups section for help. There are a number of groups dedicated to advising new writers and helping them grow.

Groups list: https://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/groups?group_name=

Lastly, there's no substitute for simply reading a variety of stories. This helps you get a feel for what works and what doesn't.

Good luck, and welcome to FiMFiction!

God, thanks for actually giving advice, I thought for sure no one would take the time. Honestly this whole thing was me randomly throwing words around until I got a story that was vaguely understandable
8043339

God, im not very good at this am i

8034328
Sorry i just really didnt know how to explain it otherwise, atleast half of that stuff isnt even true

8560238
would you be interested in assistance??

Login or register to comment