• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 261 Views, 6 Comments

#1075555 - Kerbonstein



A changeling is clueless as to what it should expect outside of its hive, a story of new beginnings and love.

  • ...
 6
 261

Two

Chit - clamour twilea or 'hard to get into fort' was placed in the direct center of one of the hottest deserts on equuis, it was so hot that skin was known to flake off visually as you walked, at least for those with skin, this, as you can imagine is a great threat to the weary traveler, or it would be if the desert wasn't 100 metres in diameter, it was theorised by ancient changeling tunnelers that any traveler with a brain larger than a peanut would walk around the 'desert' through the Forrest, not that anything remotely intriguing sat in the middle, unless of course you feel the need to explore a medium sized lump of sand.

This is why it is a perfect place to put a secret changeling hive, it hides in plain site, and it's almost impossible to get to... Unless it's night... Or you have suncream on... Or you don't have skin, ancient changeling tunnelers weren't amazingly intelligent, the desert sits in the centre of a Forrest, this Forrest is so boring that noone, not even the most daring, excitable traveler could stand to make from one side to the other unless they have a distraction.

To the west there's the mighty snowy plains, to the south the zebrican homeland, to the east we have the city of stalliongrad and finally to the north, the beautiful land of equestrian, quite a bit more interesting than the Forrest most would go that way, equestria is an amazing place of perfect heat, perfect weather, perfect season's and most of all, perfect pink piping ponies, a fool would and only a fool would pick any other destination had they been left with nothing else.

------------------------

"South"

"South?"

"south."

Author's Note:

Again, suggestions on how to make me write better.