• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 1,365 Views, 5 Comments

Godzilla: Kaiju tales of Equestria - Easel-Pencil



When an ancient creature awakes, Equestria faces the biggest threat ever, and with the help of a mysterious scientist called Triskel, the mane 6 must find a way to stop this creature.

  • ...
1
 5
 1,365

The island

Manehattan. One day before Nightmare Night. 9:30 am

Today was an unusual day for the ponies of Manehattan, this morning a mysterious mushroom cloud raised after a huge rumble in the middle of the ocean, far away from land, but it could still be seen from land.

Just a few moments later, every electrical device in the city busted and the boats stop working. The ponies in the near by boats start getting sick and the water became contaminated, many dead animals appeared on the coast.

Every pony was scared, nobody knew what was going on. Of course, rumors spread like fire, some ponies said it was the apocalypse, others said it was some type of new destructive magic, some thought it was a new weapon, a weapon with the power to destroy entire cities.

Strangely, the only thing Princess Celestia said about this was to remain calm and continue their day normally, but why? Was she involved? Did she knew this was going to happen? And how could they ignore such thing?

But what did draw Celestia's attention was a mysterious island that appeard in the middle of the ocean after the mushroom cloud showed up, no pony knew how it got there. The Princess Twilight and her friends are sent to investigate.

15 miles away from Manehattan. One day before Nightmare night. 1:45 pm

The mane six are on their way to the island, since most of the boats stop working earlier this morning, they used a sailboat instead, the island wasn't very far away, but it will still take a few hours to get there.

After 3 hours Pinkie stood up and said
-Im so hungry, how long is this going to take?

-We'll be there soon Pinkie, just be a little patient. Twilght replied.


4 hours passed, and they still did not arrive. Then Applejack said
-Are you sure we are going the right way Twilight? We haven't even seen the island yet.

-Yes im sure, it was clearly this way, we even saw the island from land, maybe it just disapeared again.

-But why are we serching for an island? Shouldn't we be investigating what happend this morning? You don't even look worried about it Twilight.


Twlight didn't said any thing, the others knew she was hidding some thing, Applejack was about to ask when suddenly Pinkie yelled exited..
-Look, there it is!

Twilight turned around, and there it was again, out of no where, a huge island covered in a green jungle and metallic structures, it looked like some pony lived there, or maybe not any more? There's only one way to find out...

Some where in the middle of the ocean. One day before Nightmare Night. 9:00 pm

Finally they arrived to the coast of the island, a very lonlely coast, or at least that's how it looked from the distance. As soon as they got off the boat, a group of ponies with green uniform came out of the jungle and surrounded them, they speaked in a language they did not understand. Fluttershy started to freak out, then one of the ponies approached her and said in english:

-Calm down, we won't hurt you.

-You can speak our language? Applejack asked

-Well, not many, you come from the outside, right? Come with us, it's getting late. He replied.


They escorted them to a village not far away from there, they took them with the mayor's house.

-That wooden house is the mayor's house, he's waiting for you alredy. The pony said. They knock the door and an old looking red mare dressed in white open's, she looks up to the 6 mares standing out of her house surprised, after a few second of silence she lets them pass, then she introduces herself, her name is Awen, she's the wife of the mayor.

After a few minutes of talk, an old pony in a blue suit walks down the stairs, he was the mayor.

-Welcome outsiders, this is our colony "Land of the rising sun". I am the mayor of this village, my name is Bethadh. Feel at home.
The mayor said


Then he realizes that some of the 6 mares have horns or wings, and one has bouth.

-Thank you for welcoming us, im the Princess Twilight Sparkle, and these are my friends. Twilight said

-May i ask why do you visit us?

-Well, this was just an expedition, we thought nopony lived here.

-I see, tomorrow you can go explore all you want, i'll send my doughter with you to help you and answear your questions, but right now you must be tired, you can sleep here tonight.

-Thank you for your hospitality.


The mayor took them to three empty bedrooms. Rainbow Dash asked the mayor

-Why do you have three spare bedrooms?

-Oh, these were the bedrooms of my childreen, but they now have their own houses and families so, they're for guests now. He replied


Twilight and Rarity would sleep in the first, Applejack and Pinkie Pie in the second and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in the third.


In the second room, Pinkie Pie and Applejack were talking about their food, while in the third room Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were talking about the fauna and Flora of the island. In the first bedroom Twilight and Rarity were talking about the culture of these ponies, or at least what they saw so far; Rarity tried to talked about the mushroom clouds that appeared earlier that morning, but every time she tried Twilight changed the subject.

Meanwhile down stairs, Awen and Bethadh were talking about their new guest.

-Are you really going to leave them explore the island? What if they find out about...

-Don't worry, im sure they will not cause any problems, as soon as they leave we will fix the island's camuflage and disapear again, every thing will go back to normal you'll see.

Land of the rising sun. Nightmare Night. 9:00 am

Today finally the mane 6 will explore the island, a purple mare dressed in a red kimono was waiting for them down stairs.

-Oh, you must be Bethadh's doughter. Rarity said

-Yes, my name is Triskel, It's pleasure to meet you. She replied



Later, they they went exploring for hours, the islanders had a lot of technology, most of it wasn't working, so Twilight asked:

-If you have so much tehnology, why can't you use it?

-Did you saw the mushroom cloud that appeared yesterday? That was a nuclear bomb, those things emit an electromagnetic pulse, affecting all nearby electrical devices.

-I've never seen stuff like this before, where did you get all of this? Applejack asked


Then Triskel tould them the story of the humans, how they shared their knowledge and technology, of course, she skiped the part of the "Sleeping creature" Her father tould her to do that, he didn't wanted them to know about that. They continued exploring, and then Fluttershy noticed an old looking metalic structure, but well preserved and protected by the same ponies who found them in the coast, then she asked Triskel about it, Triskel said that was the old temple, a restricted area even for her, so they moved on.

Twilight was curious about that temple, so she separated from the others when Triskel was distracted, so she got in, it was easy for her to avoid the guards using her teleportation spell.

The temple was made out long steel corridors and rooms, it was like a labyrinth, there were marks on the walls with the words "Earth Defence Force" and signs written in a language she couldn't understand; There were also a lot of computers, most of them were busted like all the technology of the islanders.

She continued exploring for hours, and finally she found a working computer, on the screen was some kind status of one of the structures she saw before arriving at the coast, it was that blue dome, aparently it was some kind of prision, but it only had one prisioner, it's code name was "Gojira". Then she heard a male voice coming down the hall and she quickly teleported out of the temple.


Twilight reunited with Triskel and the rest of the mane 6.

-Twilight there you are! We have been looking for you every where. Rarity said

-You should have seen me Twilight! This place has the biggest bungee i've ever seen and it's super fun! Pinkie Pie said

-For the last time Pinkie that was not a bungee, it was a clift. Rainbow Dash said

-Sorry i just got distracted and when i turned around you were gone. Twilight said


Twilight was still curious about that dome, so she asked Triskel about it, Triskel said it was only an observatory but Twilight didn't belived her, so she asked if they could go and see it but Triskel refused, so Twilight changed the question:

-What does "Gojira" mean?

-How do you know about that?!

-What ever it is you are hidding it in that dome, right? Why don't you tell us?


Triskel was angry, she didn't want strangers to tell her what to do, but she tould them any way, she tould them what Gojira is, (Also know as Godzilla) she tould them that the true porpuse of the colony was to make sure the creature remains in an eternal sleep, or else it would cause chaos and death for eternity.
Rainbow Dash asked if the creature was so dangerous why didn't they killed it before, Triskel said it couldn't be killed, so they keep it sleeping with a somniferous gas for centuries. She also tould them how the electro magnetic pulse almost released the creature, but thankfully the essential wiring was intact so the gass could still be pumped in to the dome.

Twilight asked if the dome could resist an other electro magnetic pulse, Triskel said that the dome was alredy seriously damaged so no, it wouldn't resist. Twilight asked for the time worried. It was 6:57 pm, Twilight then looked up to the sky for a few minutes, Fluttershy asked what was wrong, and about 2 minutes later, a flash illuminates the sky and a rumble comes from the sea while an other mushroom cloud rises from the distance, the dome then went to a compleate back out. A few minutes later, they hear a huge crackle of glass and a reddish smoke coming out of the dome, finally Triskel said:

-It's too late...

Author's Note:

Hello!
This is my first fanfic, sorry for any misspells.
The ilustrations were made by me, but Godzilla's look was inspired by the comic series "Godzilla: Rulers of Earth"
I tried to make this as diferent from other fics, i haven't read many Godzilla fanfics but hopefully this will be different. But of course i had my inspiration sources, like Godzilla 2014, Shin Gojira, Godzilla Final Wars, etc.

I hope you enjoyed the fanfic.



Godzilla and MLP belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringements are intended.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Easel-Pencil deleted May 10th, 2019

Twilight knew about that second one...:trixieshiftright:

Also, interesting way of doing dialog. I've never seen it like that. It's... odd reading it this way, to say the least.

Carry on. This ought to be a good story.

8042044 Thanks! Im working on the next chapter now, im glad you like it :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment