• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 1,358 Views, 5 Comments

Godzilla: Kaiju tales of Equestria - Easel-Pencil



When an ancient creature awakes, Equestria faces the biggest threat ever, and with the help of a mysterious scientist called Triskel, the mane 6 must find a way to stop this creature.

  • ...
1
 5
 1,358

Introduction

*Beginning of recording*

"Finally, it's working. Um, hello, my name is doctor Elven from the Independent colony of Land of the rising sun, im 52 years old and im a scientist here at the E.D.F reaserch facility.

I'm making this recording to tell the legend of our origin to to future generations so i don't have to tell them my self. Ahem, so, let's begin.

Today, the planet is populated by so many inteligent species, such as the ponies, griffin, dragons... But would you belive me if i tell you that it wasn't always like that? Before there was an Equestria, there was Earth, what's Earth you might ask? It's nothing but a different way to call our planet, our ancestors made that name, they were not ponies like us, they used to be called "Humans".

They were the dominating species of this planet for a long time, they were clever, kind and powerful. How ever, one day, they created something terrible... A monster, one that could end the life on this planet as we know it, it's name, was Gojira, also know as Godzilla.

For 50 years this creature ended countest human lives, destroyed cities and killed any other creature that stood in its way. The creature started a war, a war that ended with most of the humans and contaminated the planet, the creature survived and lived in peace for some time, until we ponies came to be.

Thousands of years ago, the first ponies appeared, they came in 3 different variants, the earth pony, the pegasus and the unicorn. One day a storm came, forcing the ponies to escape to new lands, how ever, a small group of earth ponies didn't followed the others, they thought they would not survive so instead they built ships and used them to find their own land, and so, they found the island where we live today, but what did they found here?

The island was full of artifacts and mysterious structures, after exploring a bit, they found a colony of surviving humans. They shared their knowledge and technology with us, they told us their stories and helped us survive, they said they belong to an organization known as the E.D.F (Earth Defence Force) so they had a mission, to locate and stop Gojira once and for all.

One day, the creature finally showed up in the island, it looked injured, like if it had a fight some time before, then the humans attacked, the creature was too tired to defend itself, at least for a few minutes, then the creature attacked, then the humans used a gas that put him to sleep, they couldnt kill it, so they decided to contain it. They built a structure around it, like some kind of prison.

How ever, things were not as good as you think, after the battle the humans got sick, and they started to die, today this is known as radiation sickness. Before they died, they gave us a mission, we had to keep the creature under control, no matter what.

And so time passed and now here we are, the creature is still there, in an eternal sleep, and it's our job to keep it that way. How ever i feel like something is about to change. We detected in the middle of the ocean an explosion similar to the one that, according to the legend, woke up the creature for the first time, but how can that be? These weapons should be lost forever, now the electro magnetic pulse is messing up the camouflage of the island.

Did the other ponies caused it? Are they making the same mistakes as the humans? I donĀ“t know, but im scared.

*End of recording*

Author's Note:

This is my first fan fiction, i hope you like it.

And sorry for any misspells.