• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 984 Views, 11 Comments

Something Something Exhibitionism - perverteddilusions



Rarity has a fetish, and she wants to share it with her marefriend, Fluttershy.

  • ...
6
 11
 984
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

“Well it’s fine with me if you tell ponies about us, I was just curious about your feelings. Are you, ashamed about being lesbian?”
[...]
"I'm not really hiding it, I'm just not shouting it from the rooftops. If anypony asks me directly, I'll be honest."

If anyone would ask Fluttershy "Hey, are you a lesbian?" I would expect her to faint, petrify or probably both.
Which will probably keep them from asking in the first place.

Apologies that it took so long, IRL things got in the way, and I've been trying to force myself to focus on this story.

No need to apologise for RL. RL is always more important than internet.
But it's good to see a new chapter.

Also also, the title of this chapter is a reference to the Spongebob movie. I don't know why.

(I have no idea why, but after reading your comment I suddenly had the urge to post this one.)

why are the fanfics i find on her never continued?

Login or register to comment