• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 537 Views, 4 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: The Changeling Queen - Silver Inkwell



What is the story of Queen Chrysalis and her kingdom, what is her pain, sorrow, and despair? Read and find out...

  • ...
3
 4
 537

Journal Entry

I want to die now...

And I wish that I could...

But that wizard, he cursed me to this fate, and I have to live with it.

I wish that I could die...

But I am an Alicorn and a Queen.

I have to be strong for my ponies and my citizens...

And I cannot do that if I am dead.

Death would now be sweet relief for me...

And I just wish that it would come, that it could come.

My kingdom will now surely fall to ruins because I have no more beauty.

And my children will starve because of their new forms too.

But I will feed them with my love, and if I cannot gain love from the Kingdoms then I will take fear and hate instead. Any emotion is better than none after all, or so I have learned and discovered.

If you are reading this now then know I am cursed, know that there is no cure, there is no possible way that you could ever help me out, except to give me love.

I hope in time that my children will accept their curse and gift just as I have.

And I hope that one day I may have revenge.

Not on the wizard, he's too powerful, nor on the King, not yet at least.

But his children... they will make an excellent demonstration of my power.

Their names are Celestia and Luna, and I will follow them in the darkness until they lead me to a land where me and my children can feed, and then once we do I will finally have my revenge.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment