• Published 29th Dec 2016
  • 2,764 Views, 0 Comments

Suri Polomare gets revenge on Rarity by tickling her - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Suri Polomare kidnaps Rarity and tickles her.

  • ...
12
 0
 2,764

The tickling begins

All Rarity remembers is being with her family, they were walking all over Manehatten enjoying their vacation. Then, somepony snuck up on Rarity and knocked her out with a rag while her family wasn't looking. Then, the pony dragged her along and brought her in the sewer in a secret room where there's a restraining board. The pony put her on it and locked her ankles and wrists into the cuffs. She feels her conscience come back to her and barely sees what's going on. "Hello?", she mumbled. "What happened?"

She opens her eyes wide as she sees herself locked up on the restraining board. "Wow. what's going on here? What is this?", she asked.

She sees someone coming in the color of pink and a purple mane. "Hello, Miss Rarity.", she said in an evil tone. "It's me, the mare who lost in the fashion competition."

"Suri Polomare.", Rarity said. "What's happening?"

"I kidnapped you and brought you in the sewer.", Suri said. "Now, it's time to get my revenge on you."

Rarity's eyes shrunk. "W-what are you going to do, kill me or something?", she asked.

"Of course not, it will be harmless, I promise.", Suri said.

"I wish I could something with you, Suri, but my family needs me, my sister needs to know I'm okay.", Rarity said.

"They'll be fine without you for a while.", Suri said. "We're going to share your last moments together, just you and me until you die of laughter. And about your sister, she might not see you for a while. And for this, you took something away from me and you can undo that."

"But, my parents will be wondering where I am.", Rarity said. "When our vacation comes to an end, they'll be looking for me, they might need to take me home so I can see my friends. I'm the element of generosity, everypony knows that."

"Your friends won't see you for a while.", Suri said. "Like I said, I want my revenge on you of what you did to me at the fashion competition. You are nothing, but a thief and a criminal."

Rarity looked at the glare on the pink mare's face, she knew it will go too far. "Look, Suri, I'm sorry if I did anything to you.", she said. "Just let me go and we'll fix this, I won't tell anypony, I'm talking about my family, I'm not talking about my friends, just nopony, I promise."

"Sorry, Rarity, but no can do.", Suri said. "I once heard how ticklish your feet are, and like I said, you'll die of laughter."

Rarity opened her mouth wide, showing her teeth. "No, please, I can't handle it, I don't like other ponies tickling my feet." One time, Sweetie Belle wrapped her legs around Rarity's legs and tickled her soles and toes.

"You should've told me that earlier.", Suri said as she slowly grabbed Rarity's golden high heels, revealing her shiny white bottoms of her feet. She looked at them and touched them, slowly and smoothly.

It made Rarity blush in embarrassment and bit her bottom lip, she's not comfortable with other ponies looking at her feet, especially Suri.

"Looks like somepony has been taking good care their feet, so shiny and pure white.", Suri said. "They will be better when I stroke them." She stroked both feet with one finger back and forward.

Rarity giggled. "Hahahahahaha. My feet are starting to tingle. Hahahahahaha", she said.

"Oh, it's not enough, huh?", Suri said. "Let me take care of it." She began wiggling her fingers around her soles.

Rarity burst with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!", she squealed.

"Doesn't that feel better?", Suri asked teasingly as she stroked the area under her toes. She stopped and revealed a feather, she moved it to Rarity's right foot and began stroking the sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING BUT FEATHERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!", Rarity screamed.

Suri moved the feather to the other sole and began stroking it. "C'mon, feathers are soft, aren't they?", she said as she sawed the feather between her toes on her left foot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEPONY PLEASE HELP ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA SWEETIE BELLE HELP ME!", Rarity screamed.

"Oh, so you want me to wiggle my fingers around your soles again, huh?", Suri asked teasingly. "Not a problem at all, really." She began wiggling her fingers around her soles again making Rarity wiggle her toes. "Just wiggle yur toes, Rarity, just wiggle your toes. Doesn't it feel great?"

Suri stopped. "Alright, Rarity time for the last phase.", she said. "I'm going to get some rotating drills with feathers tied to the drilling metal to keep your feet nice and ticklish while I leave the sewer."

"Suri.", Rarity said.

"Yeah?", Suri asked.

"I want to get out.", Rarity said.

"Yeah, yeah.", Suri said rudely. "I'm sure you want to, but, I'll keep you here until the end of the day. I'll tell your family that your stuck in a sewer and your feet are being tickled." She moved the feather drills up to Rarity's soles causing her to spread her toes. "Have fun with these feather drills, Darling.", she said as she left the room.

Rarity laughed and hoped that the drills will run out of power.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment