• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 447 Views, 14 Comments

A Human In Equestria - MrFireSprite



This is an AU, featuring humans, orcs and other monster you don't see in MLP. It centers around my human OC, Michael. Expect a lot of TV and movie refrences, mainly from LOTR and Game of Thrones so expect a lot of gore and some lemon.

  • ...
5
 14
 447
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

I'm glad we go a new chapter, still liking the story.

8048823 I'm glad someone did enjoy this chapter. Thanks for the review.

8049263
Of course I'm liking the story. The first chapter hook me, and the second chapter is get me hype for the next one.

8049272 Again, thanks. And if you have any friends on this site, I would appreciate it if you would show them this story, if it isn't too much to ask for. I would like some more readers.

continue this story you f****** dick nozzle

8057661 ...okay. Geez. Take it easy.

8058891 I'm sorry I'm just so FUCKING HYPED at this story my dude

8063578 Apology accepted. And since you're so hyped about this story it will motivate me to write more chapters more often.

8063649 so is he gonna be a ass or well he eventually be more open though the storyline

8063675 He'll soften up as the story progress, as he grows fond of the ponies.

Login or register to comment