• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 310 Views, 4 Comments

Stephen Georg and the Unreal Vlogs - Dark Wind



A Youtube gamer and vlogging personality is transported to Equestria with his wife during their vacation to the midwest. Will he remain sane? Will his wife stop hugging the ponies? Only time will tell.

  • ...
 4
 310

Chapter 1: Introductions

White. White was the only thing Mallory could see. A boring color, really. Though, in painting, it had its uses. When her eyes finally adjusted, she found she was in a small cottage. Able to see out the windows, she could tell that she was on the outskirts of both a small town, and a rather large forest.

Sitting up, she stretched her arms and she yawns a bit. “I don't remember taking a nap...and where am I?” She stands up and looks around the cottage. She can see a bunch of critters. Smiling, she walks on over to a squirrel, but it skitters away. “Aww. I wanted to be friends!” She says in an upbeat voice.

Soon after she spoke, Mal spotted a yellow pegasus with a pink mane and tail. “Oh my...what are you doing out of bed? I found you outside, and brought you in to rest. Are you alright?” She says, her voice coming across as concerned. “My name's Fluttershy. I care for many animals in the forest. I thought you were a unque and exotic animal that might have gotten lost...”

Mal laughs a bit, shifting uneasily, not saying too much. Fluttershy, noticing this display, smiles. “I know how that is. Why, I'm known for being shy. Maybe...a squirrel might help? Or a bunny!” She says, holding up Angel, before he jumps off and kicks her hoof away, looking at her grouchily. “Alright. Maybe not a bunny...”

Mal leans over, reaching her hand out hesitantly. “What is that?” Fluttershy looked at her hand. “That thing there...” Fluttershy pointed at Mal's hand with her hoof.

“It's my hand. Haven't you ever seen a hand before?” Mal asked, confused. Fluttershy blinked innocently. “Well, I've never seen a creature as unique as you before. What are you, anyway?”

“I'm a human. I'm a sort of bipedal creature. I walk on two legs instead of four.” Fluttershy blinks again. “My, so, how did you get here?”


Black. Everything was black. With a sense of fuzziness, slowly, Stephen awoke, hearing some nearby voices. He can make out purple on all three of the speakers. Rubbing his eyes, he corrects his visions, and spots three ponies. What's more jarring, is that he can actually comprehend what they're saying. This quickly snaps him out of his post-sleep stupor.

Occupied at the moment, both of them appeared to be deeply absorbed in an intense talk. Stephen stands up and stretches, before walking over to them. As he makes his way across the wood floor, it creaks slightly, startling both of them. Looking up at him, the purple unicorn seemed aghast at such a large figure standing over her, and the small...dragon...? He seemed shocked as well. “Wow. Now..if only I could be that tall.” He says, simply.

Twilight, looking upward, smiles and greets him. “Hello. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I'm guessing you might be wondering why you're here, and I can-” Stephen interrupts the talking pony, completely taken aback. “Whoa! You're a talking horse?!” He exclaims, surprised. Standing suddenly, he sits back down suddenly, blood rushing to his head, and he hits his head against the ceiling.

“Piss! Oww! Why is the ceiling so short? I mean, I know I'm tall, but come on!!”

Twilight holds a hoof to her mouth, silently chuckling a bit. “I don't think this house is accommodated to somepony of your size and stature.” Stephen gives her a deadpan stare. “Yeah. I can see that.” Stephen looks around.

“Ok. Is there a couch I can use in here? Somewhere to sit?” Twilight points over to a small couch sitting in the main part of the library. Stephen walks over to it and sits.

“Alright. My first question; how did I get here? And can I return whence I came?” Stephen looks at the purple pony inquisitively, eager for an answer.

“About that...it's my fault. You see, I had just discovered a spell for repair-work. The spell itself was called 'Unwind'. I was going to test it, but the spell was written in older Equestrian than I can read. I'm sorry. I have no idea if and when you can return to your world. For the time being, however, if you stayed here in our world, I would use the authority I have as the Princess of Friendship to ensure that you have nice accommodations.”

Spike speaks up, looking over at Twilight. “Yeah. Leave it to Twilight to do something so crazy, it would bring in inter-dimensional creatures. Hah!” Twilight glares over at him. “Hey! Said I was sorry. Isn't that good enough?!” Stephen gives a half-hearted smile, shrugging. “Well, truth be told, I probably needed some time off, anyway. Now, maybe I can get that stress off my shoulders.”

Twilight tilts her head. “Stress? Ohh?? Tell me, Mr...?” She blinks her eyes. “I'm sorry. What's your name again?” He sighs. “My name's Stephen. Stephen Georg. And your name is Twilight?” She nods, and points a hoof at Spike. “And this foalish dragon is Spike,” She says through gritted teeth.

He nods, rubbing his chin. “Well, nice to meet you both. Uhh...Where can a guy get something to eat?” His stomach grumbles incessantly. Twilight instantly pipes up. “Well...there's Sugar Cube Corner, if you want some sweetmeats. Other than that? Uhh...hmm. Come to think of it, we don't have much in the way of regular food. There's always the market, if you wanted to buy some fresh stock of food.”

Stephen blinks, “Fresh? You ponies grow your own food?” Twilight grins. “Well, yes! I mean, we aren't exactly a large community. We're a close-knit community! If you want to relieve that stress, by the way, I think Aloe and Lotus might be able to help over at the local spa!”

Stephen raises an eyebrow at this comment. “Let me get this straight. You have a spa here in town, even though it's not a really large town? How does it stay open?” Twilight clops her hooves together as she responds. “Ponies from all over use this spa. This spa is famous for its luxury. I think the strangest patron I've heard of is a sea serpent. However, I've never seen him actually use it.”

Stephen gawks at Twilight. “A sea serpent?! What the piss?! I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, because we have this little guy here!” He gestures to Spike. “Hey! I resent that remark!!” Stephen shakes his head. “Sorry. I'm just trying to wrap my head around all this. Hoo...I guess I should try the spa after all. After I get something to eat, of course.”

Twilight gestures toward the door. “Alright, then. I think I'll show you the way, then. You're going to get lots of stares, I'm sure, but you aren't the first unique creature that Ponyville has seen. Now, let's begin this little adven-” Before she could finish her sentence, there's a knock at the door. “Umm...Twilight? I have something you might want to see...” The voice was barely audible, and Stephen strained his ears to hear it, but Twilight flew over to the door and opened it.

Standing there, in the entrance, was a yellow pegasus, and another bipedal creature. Twilight felt her jaw drop, and Stephen got up, running over to the door, and hugging the other creature. “Mal! You're here, too?! This is great!!!”

Twilight massaged her forehead with her hoof, and Fluttershy just looked back and forth between Stephen and Mallory. “Umm...I think things just got more complicated.” Spike, walking up to the door, looks up at the two of them, then to Twilight, and finally to Fluttershy. “Yeah. That sounds about right.” He says, dryly.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay guys. I've been working on this chapter for a few months. I wanted to make it as coherent as possible I worked on it when my mind was the sharpest. I hope it's good. Thanks for reading!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment