• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 1,080 Views, 12 Comments

What Might Have Been - Spike_the_dragon_



Spike joins Garble land his gang in a Alternate Universe

  • ...
5
 12
 1,080

Chapter 3

Spike awoke the next morning much later than he did at Twilight's library. It was probably due to the fact that he didn't have a window close to him that shined so bright that he had to get up.


" Darn Celestia and her stupid bright sun ," he thought remembering those mornings.


He looked over at Garble's bed, which was empty. The baby dragon pulled the blankets over his head and decided to go back to bed. His request was denied when Garble walked in .


" Spike ? You up yet ?" He asked.


Spike slowly lifted his head. He pulled the blanket off and nodded.


" Why won't you talk ?" Garble asked, " Are you afraid of me or something?"


Spike really didn't want to answer that," I can talk..."


" I know you can ! " Garble frowned ," But why won't you talk to me ?"


" I-I don't kn-know.?" The baby dragon answered, seeing that Garble was angry.

Garble' expressing soften, sensing Spike's fear," Look, dude, if you afraid of me, I'm sure Fizzle won't mind if you stay with him..."

" I'm not afraid ! "


Garble shrugged , " Okay then."


He turned around to walk out of the room.

" Wait !" Spike squeaked.


Garble sighed ," Yes ?"


" D-do you have anything for me to do ? Like clean you room ? Mop the bathroom ? Dust the rocks ? Or-"


" Dude, you don't have to do that stuff here !" Garble cut him off.


" But Twilight says-"


" WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID PONY FRIEND ! SHE ISNT HERE !" Garble roared.


" Sh-she wasn't stupid ... " Spike muttered as tears filled his eyes.


Garble frowned realizing that he had just made Spike cry.


" Way to go, Garble ..." He thought to himself.


He was going to say something to Spike , but the baby dragon had already pulled the blanket over his head and was crying.