• Published 16th Sep 2016
  • 1,372 Views, 16 Comments

Meta in Equestria - Rezas



Well.. I warned him we shouldn't of bought that stuff... now we gotta deal with being in Equestria, let's see what kinda trouble we can get into.

  • ...
7
 16
 1,372

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Have a chaptah!

I growled in my stone prison, almost a thousand years after being stuck here, the only reason I haven’t gone insane is because I had my A.I.’s to talk to. I looked around, seeing a certain group that I knew would free a certain being I hoped would free me.

I watched as Discord was set free, waiting to see what he would do.

“What?” Discord said looking at Popo’s statue. “Ok.” He shrugged snapping his talon, before cracks appeared in both our statues. I eagerly broke free of my bonds, immediately bringing my Brute Shot in front of me and inspecting it to make sure it still worked.

“How you been man?” Popo asked stretching. I simply growled, satisfied that the gun still worked, putting it on my back and starting to walk to the castle, a menacing aura ‘surrounding’ me.

“Dude! Come on it wasn't on purpose, besides.” He said talking to me in sign language saying 'remember what Discord does?’

I growled, signing that I didn’t really care, continuing into the castle, ignoring the guards attempts to stop me. Popo and Discord were talking behind me, Discord finding it amusing with how much chaos we were making.

“Dude, the elements will be there. It's better to have them as allies than enemies.” Popo said as Discord vanished.


I ignored him, having a plan, gesturing for him to go have fun as I got to the door leading to the room the elements and Celestia was in.

“I'm staying, I don't wanna end up in stone again. Knowing you you have a plan, so I'll go along with whatever.” Po said smiling.

This time I used sign language to tell him I needed him not here for the plan, and told him to go have fun.

“Fine, I'll go walk around canterlot. The ponies reactions will be funny.” he said waving and using sign language to say don't fuck up.

I waited until he was gone… before I kicked the giant doors open, them hanging on their hinges as I walked into the room, letting out a distorted growl.

“Y-you.” Celestia said surprised. I growled, slowly bringing my Brute Shot to bear as I slowly walked forward, loading it with a fresh clip.

“Stay away from the princess!” Rainbow Dash yelled charging me.

“Rainbow Dash no!” Celestia called. Now, normally, I would be too slow to react in time to dodge this, but my A.I.’s stopped time using one of my armours abilities, so I simply side stepped her charge at the literal last second, time resuming after I did so to make it look like I suddenly appeared a foot to the right to all of them as I continued stalking forward.

“P-please, i-its was an accident.” Celestia begged scared. I continued forward anyway, finger on the trigger as I continued to walk forward, idly commenting in my head that this was a really long room.

“I-im sorry.” Celestia said slightly defeated.

I was surprised at this, the celestias of the universe’s I read never usually saying that, throwing me off guard and making me hesitate.

“You didn't deserve to be sealed in stone, you and your friend were just trying to help me.” She said looking honestly sorry.

I calmed myself, seeing she actually felt bad, putting my gun on my back and crossing my arms, looking down at her.

“MONSTER!!!” Someone on the street yelled followed by screaming.

I sighed, walking over the window and looking outside to see what the hell was happening. I saw popo standing in front of a small filly, except he was facing a stallion. There was a stallion and a mare, appearing to be crying a few feet away.

“What's going on down there?” Applejack asked, before everyone ran out the door.

I rolled my eyes inside my helmet, simply opening the window and jumping down, kicking up dust as I landed and walking out of it, tapping Popo on the shoulder. He simply glanced at me and signed that the stallion he was facing had tried to rape and kill the filly behind him.

I walked up to the stallion, grabbing his throat and lifting him effortlessly, growling menacingly.

“Dude stop!” Popo yelled surprising the ponies around us, as the elements and Celestia walked up. “Let Celestia handle him.”

“You…” Celestia said looking at popo, who waved.

I threw the stallion down at Celestias feet, crossing my arms and waiting for her to do something.

“What's going…?” Celestia started as the little filly grabes popos leg.

“He tried to rape and kill this filly.” Popo said surprising everyone again.

Celestia motioned for two guards to arrest the stallion and went to the filly. “Where are your parents?” The filly cried and clutched popos leg tighter point to the alleyway, where two dead ponies lied. “He'll pay little one, I promise.” Celestia said.

I was tempted to just kill the stallion now… but I decided to wait and see what Celestia would do, turning to Popo and signing to him, asking where Discord went.

“Dunno honestly, probably getting the elements?” He said as the filly wouldn't let go of his leg. A wicked laugh filled the air as Discord appeared.

“Discord!” Celestia yelled.

“Hello tia.” Discord chuckled turning to popo. “Protecting ponies? I thought you'd be angry at Tia.”

“Not my style.” Popo said with his hand on his sword.

“Then I suppose I should just get rid of you!” Discord laughed demonically.

I reacted quickly, the blade of my Brute Shot at Discords neck before he could react. Discord stuttered, shocked at my actions.

“W-what? H-how?” He asked.

I growled threateningly, gesturing for the ponies to get the Elements while I had Discord here.

“He said get the elements.” Popo told them.

“But Discord has them.” Twilight said.

“Let me guess, to find your missing elements make sense of these change of events. Twists and turn make up my master plan, find the elements back where you began?” Popo asked.

“How did you…?” Discord asked.

“I'm smart.” Popo said.

I gestured for him to hurry up and lead them to where the elements were, letting the blade on my gun dig into Discord a little.

“They're at the library.” Po told them as Twilight teleported away, returning shortly with the elements.

“N-nooooooooooo!” Discord said as the elements turned him back to stone.

I put my gun on my back, turning to the rest of them and tilting my head, wondering what to do now. Celestia looked to the little filly, and got on her knees.

“Would you come with me please?” She asked. The filly whimpered and seemed to stay close to Popo. He signed to me that he thinks the filly likes him, and that it was cute.

I smirked, inwardly wishing him luck with that sarcastically. I turned and started walking, deciding to wander.

“Excuse me.” Twilight's voice Called after me.

I turned to Twilight, tilting my head and motioning for her to speak.

“Where do you think your going? Your strange creatures, and for all we know you could be dangerous.” She said making popo facepalm.

I decided to ignore the idiot pony, turning and starting to walk off again.

“Twilight leave him alone.” Popo chuckled. “Oh wait dude!”

I sighed, turning to Popo and signing ‘what’ annoyedly.

“Calm Down, we still need to find out where we're staying.” Popo said sighing back 'dick’.

I signed back ‘I will shoot you’, before turning and continuing.

“Would that even work on me?” Popo asked himself out loud.

I signed to him ‘I could find out right now’ before motioning toward my brute shot, as if I was going to grab it.

“Shoot.” He said making the filly look scared.

I did so, it damaging him greatly. The filly began crying, before his skin glowed with the colors of an Ursa major. He got up and shook his head looking confused.

“Consteler dragon skin heals?” He asked out loud.

I shrugged, before signing that if I shot him fast enough, it wouldn’t really matter. He sighed back 'fair enough’ as the filly hugged him.

“You're ok!” She cried.

“Um...there, there?” popo said patting her head unsure what to do.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away again. I walked around canterlot, Until nightfall.

I have no idea where i’m going.” I thought to myself, inwardly sighing. A low growl caught my attention from a nearby alleyway, I was tackled by the creature and got licked. When I saw what it was, it turned out to be Popos pet snow leopard blizzard.


I smiled, petting the snow leopard. Blizzard laid down and motioned for me to get on its back. I decided to, inwardly hoping my armour didn’t make me too heavy. Blizzard stood up, and surprisingly took to the air with ease. She flew me back to the castle, landing in front of the main door.

I gestured for her to lead the way, not knowing my way around this place. She sniffs the air and runs down the hall, straight to the throne room.

I followed her, lightly jogging. She stopped at the door and began clawing at the door whimpering. I rolled my eyes, opening it for her. She bolted in and a small pitched scream sounds, followed by laughed.

“Blizzard!” Popo’s voice said.

I signed to Popo that his snow leopard was not a pokemon, and could not use that move.

“Dude that's her name you…” Popo said looking at the filly, that was still hugging his leg. “You mule.”

Even though he couldn’t see it, I knew he could feel the smirk I had on my face, me signing that I knew that and it was a joke.

“Why do you think I called you a mule?” He smirked back.

I signed because he was a ‘donkey’, and then signed if he wanted me or something, because Blizzard had lead me here.

“I didn't know Blizzard was alive, were you lost or something?” He asked.

I signed that I might’ve been a little lost.

“That's why then, she's trained to help friends that are lost by following their scent.” Po smiled .

I signed that she probably couldn’t smell me through the metal suit I was wearing, since it was designed to keep the air in, since spartans could go into space with theirs I could probably do the same with my own.

“The metal itself has a scent.” He pointed out.

I signed that it probably didn’t considering that wouldn’t be good in a war.

“Well…. I don't know, maybe she was just wondering around found you and then caught my scent.” He shrugged.

I shrugged, agreeing. I then signed we should go get somewhere to live.

“Celestia said you can live with Twilight, and Fluttershy offered to let me stay at her house with this one.” He said patting the fillies head. “Fluttershy adopted her, but the filly doesn't want to be too far away from me.”

I signed that I felt a romance coming, and told him good luck. He blushed and looked everywhere but me and Fluttershy.

“What's wrong?” Fluttershy asked him, but he just looked away blushing more.

I chuckled to myself in my suit, gesturing for us to go ‘home’ now, it being late.

“Yeah, we should all be going home. Come on Snowfall.” Popo said to the filly, as they got on blizzard. Celestia's horn glowed and the three of us (four counting Blizzard) were teleported to Ponyville right in front of the library.

I waved goodbye to Popo as Twilight went inside, and I was going to go upstairs before I released the wooden stairs probably couldn’t handle how heavy the suit was, so I stayed downstairs.

“You can sleep in the couch if you want, or you could take off the suit.” Twilight smiled. I was not going to do that, so I carefully slept on the couch.

“Goodnight.” Twilight said walking upstairs. I growled to her as if saying goodnight as well, falling asleep in my armour.

Comments ( 6 )

Literally, when i saw the word Meta i stopped on my tracks and immediately upvoted ya, i live this motherfucker so much.

Saying this chapter was a little fast paced would be like saying Claptrap only has a few annoying lines. Still, it was good.

I like we're your going with it I can't wait to read more.

More soon please

Login or register to comment