• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,903 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,903

It's time to duel!

The day went by pretty fast, and before Burst Stream knew it, it was lunch period. On his way to a table, he noticed Rainbow Dash was waiting for him.

"'Sup Burst! Ready for Round 2?", Rainbow boasted.

Burst smiled, "Get your deck ready! It's time to duel!", he cried as he activated his duel disk and put his deck in it.

Rainbow responded in kind by activating her duel disk and getting her deck ready, "Bring it on!"

As the duel began, Burst made the first move. As soon as he drew, he took note of his starting hand. "I'll reveal one blue eyes white dragon in my hand, and special summon one blue eyes alternative white dragon! Next, I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

Rainbow then started her turn, "I'll play double summon to play two crystal beasts in defense mode and set a card facedown! Next I'll play hand destruction! Now we both discard two cards and draw two new ones!"

"I draw! First I'll reveal my blue eyes to summon another alternative dragon! Next, I play trade-in to discard my blue eyes to draw to cards and set a card face down to end my turn.", Burst said.

"My turn! I draw! Now I'll play hand destruction so both of us have to discard two cards and draw two new ones! Now I play pot of greed! I'll summon another crystal beast in defense mode!", Rainbow said.

Burst drew a card, "I can't do much at the moment, so I'll end my turn. Your move Rainbow."

Rainbow took a look at her hand, and smiled, "I activate graceful charity! I get to draw three cards, but I also have to discard two cards! First I'll play the field spell Advanced Dark! Now I activate Rainbow Gravity! This lets me special summon Rainbow Dark Dragon! And since I have all seven Crystal Beasts on my field and in my graveyard, I can summon Rainbow Dragon! Now I activate Rainbow Dragon's effect! I'll send the crystal beasts I control to the graveyard and he gains 1000 attack for each! Now I'll banish all my dark monsters from my graveyard to power up Rainbow Dragon, which gives him 500 for each one banished! Go Spectrum and Dark Spectrum Blasts!", she cried in triumph as her dragons fired beams of rainbow energy!

Burst cracked a smile, "Not so fast! I activate my trap, negate attack!", he cried as his trap halted the two dragons' attack. "My turn! First, I'll play return of the dragon lords to revive my blue eyes! Next, I'll activate my alternative white dragons' effects. Once per turn, I can target one monster my opponent controls and destroy it! I have two alternative dragons, so I'll destroy your rainbow and rainbow dark dragons!"

"Aw man! I just summoned them!", Rainbow groaned in disappointment

"Now I'll play polymerization and fuse my three dragons into blue eyes ultimate dragon! Attack her directly! Ultimate Burst!", Burst said.

Rainbow gave a defeated smile, "Good duel Burst! That was one epic finish! I didn't expect you to take down my ace monsters so quickly!"

"Thanks Dash! By the way, how are friends doing with their decks?"

"Rarity finished making her gem knight deck, Fluttershy's got a complete beast deck now, AJ just built her synchro and xyz deck, Pinkie Pie now has a working madolche deck, Twilight's finished her dark magician deck, and Sunset's made a mixed deck with a bunch of different monsters.", Rainbow answered

"Nice! Hey, if you and your friends aren't busy after school today, come stop by Discord's card shop! He's always got some good stuff on hand, and he's always more than happy to show off that rare card of his!", Burst offered.

As the two friends headed off to their next class, they were unaware that someone had been watching their duel and paying close attention to their conversation.

Blueblood was curious,'That student has some cards of great interest. I suppose I should also pay a visit to that card shop he mentioned. This Discord could have the card I've been searching for.', he thought with a devious smile.

Author's Note:

Next chapter, Burst Stream and his friends go to Discord's card shop and he shows them his most prized card! But soon Blueblood shows up and demands that he sells him the treasured card! How far will this new duelist go to get what he wants? Find out next chapter!