• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,902 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,902

Duel 8: Burst vs Gilda

After Burst and his friends had rested the previous day, the finals of Duelist Kingdom officially began. A board was set up with the matches for the day. Burst was the first one up, and his opponent was Gilda.

"Let's see how tough your dragons really are.", Gilda said boastfully.

"I look forward to taking on your harpies. Let's duel!", Burst said smiling.

Burst Stream: 4000
Gilda: 4000

"I'll start by playing Harpy Lady in attack mode!", Gilda said, "Then I'll play Elegant Egotist to summon another Harpy Lady. That's it for my turn. Your move Burst."

"I draw! I'll reveal a blue eyes white dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative!", Burst said, "Next I'll use his effect to target one monster on your field and destroy it! Burst Strike! Fortunately for you, he can't attack after he uses his effect."

Alternative called down a bolt of white lightning that instantly fried one of Gilda's Harpies!

"My turn! I summon Harpy Channeler! Now I'll discard one harpy card to special summon one other harpy from my deck! Now I'll xyz suumon Harpy's Pet Phantasmal Dragon! Since he has an xyz material, he can attack you directly!", Gilda said.

Burst cringed as her dragon slashed at him directly!

Burst Stream: 2000
Gilda: 4000

"Looks like your first round in the finals might be your last.", Gilda said with a winning smile.

"The duel's not over until the last card is drawn!", Burst replied with a smile of his own, "I'll play Trade-In and discard the Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand to draw two new cards! Now I play Return of The Dragon Lords to special summon Blue Eyes from my graveyard! Since Alternative counts as Blue Eyes when he's on my field or in my graveyard, I'll contact fuse him with Blue Eyes to fusion summon Blue Eyes Twin Burst Dragon! Also, he gets to make two attacks on monsters during "

"Two heads are better than one!" "I agree!", Twin Burst's heads said after they fired twin blasts of energy that destroyed Gilda's dragon!

Burst Stream: 2000
Gilda: 3000

"I'll play a monster in defense mode and set a card facedown. I end my turn.", Gilda said.

"I guess I'll attack you then. Go Twin Burst!", Burst cried out.

"I activate Mirror Wall! This halves the attack of all monsters you control!", Gilda said, "Now it's my turn! I summon another monster facedown. Your move."

Burst took a look at his hand, and saw all he needed to win the duel! "I summon White Stone of Legend! Now I'll banish it to summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from my hand! Now I'll use his effect to special summon Dragon Spirit of White from my hand! Then I'll use his effect to banish your Mirror Wall! I'll destroy your facedown monsters and attack you directly with Twin Burst for game!"

Burst Stream: 2000, win
Glida: 0, lose

"Didn't expect things to end that quickly. But that was an EPIC counter attack! Good duel Burst!", Gilda said with a smile.

"Thanks Gilda. See you around.", Burst said with a smile as they left for the sidelines to watch the next duel that was scheduled.

Author's Note:

Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG! Sunset and Twilight duel to move on to the next stage of the finals! But with such evenly matched duelists, who will come out on top? Find out next time!