• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,903 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,903

Duel 13: Sunset's Shadow

Sunset stepped onto the dueling arena where Sombra was waiting for her. "So, it appears my next victim has come to face their doom.", Sombra said with an evil smirk.

Sunset glared at him in defiance! "I'll make you pay for what you did to Rarity's deck! You're going down tall, dark and ugly!"

Sunset: 4000
Sombra: 4000

"I play polymerization and fuse my Dark Blade with Pitch Dark Dragon to summon Dark Blade-The Dragon Knight! Next I play the field spell Mystic Plasma Zone to boost his attack points by 400! With that, I end my turn.", Sombra said.

"My turn, I draw!", Sunset said, "I special summon Guardain Eatos since there are no monsters in my graveyard and equip her with celestial sword! Now I activate her effect! By sending one equip spell that's on her, I can target up to three monsters in your graveyard and remove them from play! Then she gains 500 attack points for each one banished! Attack with celestial wingstorm!"

Sunset: 4000
Sombra: 3100

"I can sense your fear Sunset.", Sombra said with a wicked smile, "You will soon know the same terror Rarity felt. And SHE will help in the process.". As Sombra spoke, Sunset's past self materialized out of the darkness. "So this is the weak excuse I've become. Pitiful. Your defeat will be satisfying.", she spoke with a dark smile.

Sunset smirked, "Nice try, but I'm not fooled by your elaborate illusion!"

"Such a knowledgable girl you are.", Sombra said, "A pity you won't join me. You'd have been a worthy queen. First I summon Senju of the Thousand Hands to add one ritual monster from my deck to my hand, then my deck is shuffled. Next I play Contract with the Abyss and sacrifice monsters from my hand whose levels equal the exact level of the ritual monster I want to summon. Rise, Dark Master Zorc!"

"Those who oppose me shall know true fear!", Zorc howled as he came onto the field.

"You already know how his effect works. Go, dark dice roll!", Sombra cried as Zorc rolled his dark die! The die landed on a two! "Say goodbye to your guardian! Dark Thunder!", Sombra cried as Zorc summoned a black bolt of lightning that struck down Eatos, "Now attack her directly! Zorc Oblivion!"

Zorc then fired a blast of pure darkness that crashed into Sunset! Never before had she felt such immense fear and pain!

Sunset: 900
Sombra: 3100

"I'm not done yet!", Sunset said defiantly, "I pay Hand Destruction so we both discard two cards and draw two new one! Now I'll banish the two monsters I just sent to summon BLS-Envoy of the Beginning! Now I'll use his effect to banish Zorc! Unfortunately, he can't attack now. I end my turn."

"And with this turn it all ends.", Sombra said with a savage smile, "I play Burial from a Different Dimension to return my banished monsters! Now I play Fulfillment of the Contract to revive Zorc now that he's back in my graveyard by paying 800 life points! Time for another dark dice roll!" Zorc rolled the die and it landed on a five, he then summoned a bolt of black lightning that destroyed BLS! "Attack her directly! Zorc Oblivion!", Sombra cried!

As Sunset's life points dropped to zero, she gazed in horror as her cards turned blank. Sombra gave a cruel sneer, "Now that you're out of my way, all that stands in my way is Burst Stream. I can't wait to feast on the energy of his cards too!".

'Burst, if anyone can stop him it's you! Please, don't lose!', Sunset mentally said as she went up to meet her friends.

Author's Note:

Next time, it's the final duel of Duelist Kingdom! The final round pits Burst against Sombra with the fate of both worlds in the balance! Will Sombra and Zorc win and bring an age of tyranny and chaos? Or will Burst and Blue Eyes emerge victorious and restore balance? The epic conclusion next time!