• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,902 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,902

Duel 10: Rainbow Dash vs Inferno

"Get ready to taste the rainbow Inferno!", Rainbow Dash said confidently.

"Yeah? Well I'm gonna make you feel the burn!", Inferno said jokingly.

Rainbow Dash: 4000
Inferno: 4000

"I'll start things off!", Rainbow said, "I summon Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat! Now I'll use her ability to halve her attack points so she can attack you directly! Sic 'im girl!"

Inferno slightly winced as he took direct damage from Amethyst Cat pouncing on him.

Rainbow Dash: 4000
Inferno: 3600

"I summon Red Eyes Black Chick. Now I'll send him to the graveyard to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand!", Inferno said, "Destroy Amethyst Cat! Inferno Fire Blaze!"

Red Eyes let out a fierce battle cry as he let loose a gigantic fireball that incinerated Amethyst Cat! "Uh...she DOES have nine lives right?", Red Eyes asked.

Rainbow Dash: 2800
Inferno: 3600

"I play the spell card Painful Choice! You pick one card that goes to my hand, and the rest go to the graveyard.", Rainbow said.

"I pick the Mammoth.", Inferno said.

"Sweet! Now I'll summon him in defense mode and end my turn!", Rainbow said.

"My move then. I'll play the Black Stone of Legend, and tribute it to special summon Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon from my deck and throw down two facedowns. I'll call it a turn and hand things over to you.", Inferno said.

"I draw! Sweet! Now that I have all my crystal beasts in my graveyard and on the field, I get to special summon Rainbow Dragon! I'll send my mammoth to the graveyard to give him a 1000 point attack boost!", Rainbow Dash said, "Now I'll take down your Red Eyes with Spectrum Blast!"

Rainbow Dash: 2800
Inferno: 1000

"Now I'm really fired up! Since Black Stone of Legend is in my graveyard, I can target a level seven or lower red eyes monster in my graveyard and shuffle it into my deck! Also, I can add Black Stone of Legend to my hand! I summon Black Stone, I activate my facedown card, Torrential Tribute to destroy all monsters on the field! I also activate Black Stone's effect to special summon Red Eyes from my deck! Now I'll overlay him with Black Flare Dragon to xyz summon Red Eyes Flare Metal Dragon! Attack her directly with Metal Inferno Flare!", Inferno cried out!

"Agghh!", Rainbow cried as the flames collided with her! Dropping her life points to zero!

Rainbow Dash: 0, lose
Inferno: 1000, win

"Awesome duel Inferno! Way to stay cool under fire!", Rainbow said as she congratulated Inferno.

"Thanks. Red Eyes and I keep burning hearts and cool heads.", Inferno said with a smile.

"That was one sick burn Red!", Rainbow Dragon said.

"Thanks Rainbow. See ya around.", Red Eyes said.

Rainbow and Inferno joined the rest of their friends as they got ready to watch the final duel of the day.

Author's Note:

Next time, Rarity faces off against Sombra! But while he puts on a civil façade, his dark nature creeps to the surface as the duel progresses! Will Rarity prevail against him? And what horrible penalty does he have in store for her should she lose?