• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,903 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,903

Duel 1: Hornet's Nest!

"So Burst, what's your plan?", Sunset asked.

"I'm going to duel Chrysalis first. Back on the boat she tried to get rid of my Blue Eyes Chaos MAX. So I owe her some payback."

"Sounds like a good idea to me! Let's find the queen of creepy crawlies!", Rainbow shouted.

Burst and his friends didn't have to wait long. They spotted Chrysalis heading toward the forest, and she seemed to notice them too. "Catch me if you can!", she said with a smirk as she bolted into the woods!

Burst caught up with her, and Blue Eyes materialized alongside him. "Cowrdly bug! Where's your sense of honor?!", Blue Eyes cried out, "Face us Insect Queen!"

"So you can do that too huh Burst? Come on out Insect Queen!", Chrysalis cried as her Insect Queen materialized.

"Ah, the legendary Blue Eyes White Dragon! Soon you shall bow before my power!", Insect Queen hissed!

"We'll see about that! It's time to duel!", Burst cried out.

Burst Stream: 4000
Chrysalis: 4000

"I'll start!", Burst said, "First I'll summon a monster in defense mode and set one card face down. I end my turn."

"My turn.", Chrysalis said, "I'll play the forest field spell and summon Killer Needle! And thanks to my field, my precious little needle gains 200 extra attack points! Destroy his facedown monster!"

Killer Needle rushed forward and stung Burst's defense mode card. However, this was just what Burst was hoping for!

"Now that White Stone of Ancients is in the grave, I get to special summon a blue eyes monster from my deck! I summon Dragon Spirit of White! Swat her Killer Needle! Spirit Burst!"

Spirit of White roared as it fired a blast of light that fried Killer Needle!

Burst Stream: 4000
Chrysalis: 2900

"You squashed my pet! I'll make you regret frying her! I special summon Aztekipede, the Worm Warrior! Next, I'll play double summon! I normal summon Trojan Horse, and use it's effect! It can be used as 2 tributes for an earth attribute monster, and I'll sacrifice it to summon Insect Queen and equip her with laser cannon armor to boost her by 300 points! But in order for her to attack, she requires the tribute of one of her subjects. Nothing personal Aztekipede.", Chrysalis said with a savage smile, "Now, devour his White Spirit!"

Insect Queen lunged forward, and swallowed Dragon Spirit of White whole! "Mmm, tasty! I can't wait to gobble up Blue Eyes himself!", she said with a feral smile.

"And now that she's destroyed your monster by battle, I get to special summon one egg token in attack mode.", Chrysalis gloated.

Burst Stream: 3700
Chrysalis: 2900

Burst Stream began his turn, and took a careful look at his hand. It looked like there was a way around this problem!

"First I'll play trade-in to discard a level 8 monster from my hand and draw two cards. I discard Blue Eyes White dragon. Now I'll play the other trade-in in my hand to discard the Alternative White Dragon I just drew! And now I'll play the trade-in I just drew to discard the other Blue Eyes in my hand to draw two cards! Now comes the fun part! I play Dragon's Mirror and banish my Blue Eyes monsters to summon Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!", Burst shouted.

Soon, a massive dragon descended upon the field. It had three heads and was covered in metallic scales. "What was that you were saying about eating me?", the three heads said in unison as they stared down Insect Queen.

"Alright Neo Ultimate! Exterminate Insect Queen! NEO ULTIMATE BURST!", Burst cried out!

"Aghhh!", Chrysalis screamed as her monster was obliterated.

Burst Stream: 3700
Chrysalis: 1100

"It's not over yet! I activate Neo Ultimate's effect! By sending one blue eyes fusion monster from my extra deck to the graveyard, he can attack again! Destroy her token!", Burst said. Neo Ultimate simply squashed the token.

Burst Stream: 3700, win
Chrysalis: 0, lose

"Two star chips please.", Burst asked politely.

Chrysalis was fuming after she handed her star chips over, "How could I lose?! I'm the regional champion! It's not possible!"

"You lost because you tried to win by cheating when you tried to get rid of my most powerful card before we even got to the tournament. Real duelists play fair, and duel with honor! Two things you should set out to learn.", Burst said with a kind smile.

"Way to show her Burst!", Twilight cheered.

"Awesome finish dude!", Rainbow shouted

"Way to duel!", Sunset said with a smile.

"Ah'd call that a bug barbeque.", AJ said.

"Such a stylish final attack!", Rarity swooned.

"Thanks everyone!", Burst said, 'Four star chips down, six to go. 'One step closer to beating whoever is trying to take over our world and the monsters' world.'

Author's Note:

Burst's first duel in the tournament has been won! But what other opponents are lying in wait for him and his friends? Rainbow Dash soon finds out when she duels against her old friend Gilda! It's crystal beasts versus harpies next chapter!