• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 2,903 Views, 139 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG - Bahamut0



Duel monsters in the EQG universe, with my own yugioh OC.

  • ...
9
 139
 2,903

Duel 11: Rarity vs Sombra

Rarity and Sombra stepped onto the dueling arena and activated their duel disks.

"Ladies first.", Sombra said with a polite smile.

"Such a gentleman.", Rarity said with a small bow.

Rarity: 4000
Sombra: 4000

"I summon Gem Knight Alexandrite and use his effect! I'll tribute him to summon Gem Knight Crystal! And with that, I end my turn.", Rarity said.

"My turn.", Sombra said, "I play Ancient Rules to special summon Summoned Skull from my hand. And I also normal summon Ryu-Kishin Powered! Skull will attack your Gem Knight, will Ryu-Kishin attacks you directly with Gargoyle Flame!"

As Rarity took damage, a dark smile slowly creeped onto Sombra's face.

Rarity: 2350
Sombra: 4000

"It's my move!", Rarity said, "I play Gem Knight Fusion! I'll fuse the three Gem Knights in my hand to fusion summon Gem Knight Master Diamond! And now he gains 100 attack points for every gem monster in my graveyard! Attack his Ryu-Kishin Powered!"

"Have at you fiend!", Master Diamond said as he cleaved Ryu-Kishin Powered in two!

Rarity: 2350
Sombra: 2300

'Hmph. Useless statue.', Sombra thought to himself. As Sombra drew his next card, a sinister smile was displayed on his face, "It's been a lovely duel, but I'm afraid this is the end for you. I play Contract with the Dark Master! I sacrifice my Summoned Skull on the field with a monster from my hand! Rise from the depths of pandemonium, and wreak terror on all who are beneath you! Dark Master Zorc!", Sombra cried as a large demon stepped out from a cloud of shadow!

"Destruction to all those who dare stand in my way!", Zorc roared.

Burst sensed the immense darkness Sombra and Zorc were raditating! 'This confirms it! They're the ones trying to take over the two worlds!'. "Rarity be careful! That monster is as strong at it's ugly! Don't underestimate it!", Burst shouted.

"I can certainly agree with you Burst! Just looking at it is going to give me nightmares!", Rarity said.

"Good.", Sombra said, "Soon all shall fear the power that Zorc and I possess. Now I'll use his effect! Dark Dice Chance! If I roll a one or a two I can destroy all of your monsters! If I roll a three, four, or five, I can destroy one of the monsters you control! But if I roll a six, I have to destroy all the monsters under my command including Zorc! Now, let's leave it to chance!"

Soon a black die materialized in Zorc's hand, and he gave it a roll. Once the die had stopped rolling, it landed on a four.

"Say goodbye to your Diamond! Dark Thunder Break!", Sombra cried as Zorc summoned a bolt of dark lightning that zapped Master Diamond right off the field! "And the agony isn't over yet Zorc can now attack you directly! Incinerate her life points! Dark Inferno!", he cried with a savage grin!

"Agghhh!", Rarity cried as the dark flames crashed into her!

Rarity: 0, lose
Sombra: 2300, win

Rarity picked up her deck and gave a small smile. "Well everyone, at least we....AHH!", she screamed! Rarity looked in horror at what had become of her cards! All of them were blank! There were no images on any of them! "What happened to my cards?"

Sombra sneered, "Don't worry, they aren't gone. I just destroyed the only gateway they have to our world."

Burst couldn't stand for this! "Why would you do something that horrible?!", he shouted!

"Ahhh. Burst Stream. I'll admit your presence here was almost a reason for concern to me. I'd love to tell you why, but that would be spoiling my fun", Sombra said as dark magic briefly leaked from his eyes. Sombra flashed an evil grin and walked away.

As Sombra left, Burst was still glaring at him. 'Sombra! How dare you do that to one of my friends! I'll stop you no matter what!'

Inferno was enraged! 'That guys pure evil! No duelist should be severed from their deck!'

With the duel over, Burst and his friends went over to comfort Rarity. They all headed back to their rooms, they all took of note at how dangerous the dark force they facing truly was.

Author's Note:

Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG! Burst and Inferno face off and make a promise to each other. That whichever one of them wins, that person will stop Sombra! No matter what!