• ...
27
 547
 3,427

PreviousChapters Next
20 - Meanwhile, An Investigation Turns Disturbing....

{Hard to find a better-fitting title for being off the routes, eh?}

Starlight Glimmer knocked on the trunk of the tree, looking straight up towards where she heard Rainbow Danger Dash whimpering pathetically five metres above her. She said, “Dash? Please come down.”

Dash rocked herself, hugging her knees. She frantically murmured, “Can’t go down; the clown will eat me. Can’t go down; the clown will eat me! Can’t go down; the clown will eat me...!”

Starlight shook her head. "The Mr. Mime is gone, Dash....”

Rainbow stopped rocking. Carefully she unrolled herself back into a normal standing posture on the thick branch, looking down fearfully. She spread her wings, and slowly descended as she watched for anything and everything that could possibly be behind a bush or some such. Dash touched down in front of Starlight, and breathed a sigh of relief. She and Starlight started away from the tree when the two soldiers who joined them stepped out from behind another tree, one saying, “Ma’am!”

Rainbow screamed and was airborne instantly. Starlight and the two soldiers facehoofed in unison. The other asked, “There was another one?? How many of those stupid things are there around here?”

“I haven’t kept count, Cloud-Skipper, but there’s plenty,” Starlight grumbled, sounding of being let down. She looked them both in the eye and asked, “Is it me, or does it seem like the wild Pokémon are getting stronger the further we get from that official route?”

Before either could respond, Dash yelled, “Dammit, Gale, don’t sneak up on somepony like that!!”

“Sorry,” offered Gale half-sheepishly, half-stifling snickering.

“It’s not funny!” Rainbow barked. Gale barely held in the laughter while Cloud-Skipper’s face tried not to smile. Dash scoffed while hovering, not showing any indication she meant to land anytime soon.

Starlight pressed, “You were trying to say something?”

“Yes, milady,” Gale said. “We found the fence, but the barrier’s on this side too.”

“Naturally; you won’t want only three walls in your barracks and let anything and everything in and out where the fourth should be, right?” Starlight answered.

“True,” answered Gale.

Dash took a deep breath, then said, “Now that we’re doing what we should’ve done in the first place, maybe we can make progress?”

“You know it was the right thing to try talking it out first,” Starlight sighed, her face falling.

“You said we should do that just to keep Twilight from reaming you again,” Dash retorted with an I-told-you-so slathered across her face. “And we wasted the day waiting for them to finally talk to us, only to get a bunch non-answers! But hey, at least we didn’t upset our favourite egghead, right?

Starlight’s eyes narrowed. “I suppose Roseluck and Blossomforth would just love to tell everypony how scared you are of clowns.”

Rainbow Dash gasped in shock and anger. “Okay, that’s just low!”

“So were your implications about Twilight,” growled Starlight.

Dash’s lips pulled taut as she nodded slowly. She muttered, “Fine, I’m sorry.”

“Let’s just get in there, get the job done, and get out. I don’t like being out here in Feral Clown Country, either,” Starlight said, following Gale through the underbrush.

They came upon a fence line almost immediately. Across the enclosed pasture were the Daycare building and the rest of Solaceon Town. Starlight tapped at the air above the fence, which rippled noiselessly each time she touched the invisible barrier. Dash flitted upward, dragging a hoof along the barrier for twenty-five metres; at that height it stopped. Smiling, she whipped herself around and turned, diving downward over the fence. Quickly she slammed into the barrier’s ceiling panel with a grunt and gritted teeth, eyes shut. Dash stayed balanced on her face and neck for a few seconds before her tail end thudded down onto the barrier. Starlight winced. Backwards Rainbow slid, whence she came. As she picked her head up and blinked, she fell over the side. Dash exclaimed indistinctively as she flapped hard, slowing her momentum to a hover a metre or just less than before flopping into the carpet of last autumn’s leaves. She spat as she landed, rotating her right shoulder with a small “ow.”

“I was expecting that. If there are bird-like Pokémon in the ‘daycare,’ they’ll need a ceiling,” said Cloud-Skipper.

Rainbow huffed, “Then how does the grass stay green? You can’t expect me to believe they water all those acres with a hose and sprinklers! They’d have to spend so much of their time keeping it green!”

“Nor do I see a barn to hold the kind of big, big sprinkler systems used on farms in the drier parts of southern Equestria,” said Starlight, looking up and down the fenced-off meadow. Her eyes lit up. “Lemme check something.”

She took a few steps toward a rotten, broken-off dead tree and fired up her horn. Water came out of the partially hollowed trunk, along with the muck, wood pulp, and mosquito larvae already residing in that stagnant high pool. Starlight held the liquid and its natural additives as her phthalo green telekinesis took the shape of a simple cup. Cloud-Skipper nodded with an approving grin. “Clever. I see why Her Highness took you as her apprentice.”

“Um, thanks, I think?” Starlight answered uncomfortably. “Sorry, I’m still not used to getting compliments.”

Cloud-Skipper waved it off while he, Gale, and Rainbow Dash all took two steps back from Starlight. Tipping the telekinetic cup forward, she threw the contents into the barrier. All the water passed through unaffected, though it appeared some of it hit something invisible beyond the selective force field. The wood pulp bits and muck both slowly oozed down the invisible barrier, leaving a ripple in its wake. Each of the mosquito larvae, however, bounced off with some force. Starlight smiled in self-satisfaction. “Exactly as I thought! Fluids are unaffected.”

Dash frowned, and complained, “That’s great and all that you figured that out, but how exactly does that help us get past the barrier?”

“I know a spell,” said Starlight. “It’ll transmogrify us into water for about ten seconds, since there’s four of us here, but we can still control which direction we move. I’ll cast it, we’ll slip past the barrier, and form back into our normal selves on the other side!”

Gale said, “Hopefully we won’t be becoming our own selves again right on top of, or underneath as it may be, some Pokémon. That could get awkward.”

“The place is totally empty! I don’t see anypony, anyone, or anything in there,” said Dash.

“Me neither, but did you see how the water looked like it hit something?” Gale said. “The barrier may make whatever’s in there invisible to those outside.”

Touché. Well, whenever you’re ready, Starlight,” said Rainbow with a nod. The other three gathered around Starlight Glimmer as she powered up her horn. The spell ray was not much of a ray; it looked and acted more like a wet noodle gravitating outward. The four suddenly splashed into puddles the colours of their coats. Each of them flowed like a miniature stream apiece under the fence. Seconds later they coalesced back into pony form.

{Minds crack when every taboo is openly broken.}

Eyes widened upon regaining their senses. The clearing was not quiet anymore now that they were inside the barrier, and in a way that would not earn a TV-Y10 rating. Dash turned pale, Gale’s mouth fell open, Starlight covered her mouth with both forehooves, and Cloud-Skipper suddenly had a nosebleed. They stood there in shock, unable to move, unable to look away, and unable to form coherent thoughts. Starlight blurted something that was lost to all the noise. Gale slowly said, “That’s, uh...exactly what they’re doing here. Holy crap....”

“Everything’s out in plain sight doing...that...??” Starlight gasped, horrified and mortified.

Sheepishly, Cloud-Skipper muttered, “Can we build a room around these two fiery unicorns??”

Dash gulped, “And another for the shock-rats behind us, too....”

“Drop in the bucket and nothing more,” Gale uttered breathlessly. Still unblinking, she looked to her left, squawked, and leaned away, pressing into Dash. Three notches past “aghast,” her words trembled, “Those aren’t even the same species...!”

A beat later, Cloud-Skipper twitched as he gazed about. He mumbled, “Over there they seem to think ‘the more, the merrier’...goodness gracious....”

“When that Blue Oak guy said this happens...at a daycare...he didn’t say there’s this much...uh...,” Rainbow’ trailed off, quaking in both voice and body. They all looked down for a number of seconds, not adding to the cacophony of bliss. Each of them exchanged appalled and embarrassed looks. Dash murmured, “I am not okay.”

“Me neither,” Starlight said emptily. Gale and Cloud-Skipper nodded. Starlight continued, “My Celestia, just when you think they can’t make this world any sicker...really wish the diplomacy worked. Let’s just find something that’s not already, uh…‘tied up,’ get the info, and get the you-know-what outta here.”

They had barely moved when the two Rapidashes noticed them, in spite of their current activity. Sounding as if everything was perfectly normal and hunky-dory, and without even moving from where he was or what he was doing, the male said, “Oh, hello. When did you four get here?”

None of them answered at first. After a delay, Cloud-Skipper said, “A moment ago...we’ll ask somepony who’s not busy.”

“Ask what?” said the female, speaking with a slight twang. The agape reaction from the four drew a look of understanding from the couple. She continued, “Ah, I see it’s your first Daycare trip for all o’ y’all. It’s nothing you need armour for; you’ll get used to this.”

They nodded involuntarily. The male said, “Well, you should probably get to the egg-making; you’ll be stuck here awhile until you do. It’s just how it goes. Is there something we can help you with, even if it’s just a few pointers?”

The two Pikachus’ voices let everything nearby know they had completed what they set out to do. Dash deeply flushed, twitching slightly as she adamantly stared at the ground. There were some lovely blades of grass. Her ears had flattened, but not angrily. Somehow she managed to get out, “Um, yeah, we’re just...uh, trying to find something out right now, and it’s...been difficult, to say the least.”

The male Rapidash answered, “I believe we’ve all been there. Just a little bit of information can be so hard to get, and trying and failing to get it just pounds and pounds you relentlessly. It’s so frustrating you could stand up and spit. Maybe we could you help get that load off and find some release?”

Dash’s blushing had gone all the way up and across her ears and down her neck. Still staring at the grass, but with even wider eyes, she squeaked, “I need an adult.

“You are an adult,” answered the female Rapidash in confusion. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s the eggs,” Starlight interceded for Dash. “We’ve, uh, never seen one up close and personal. How long does it take before they’re laid?”

The male looked disappointed at them. “Oh geez, no-mon went over the Pidgeots and the Beedrills with you four? Just watch closely, and—”

“That part we understand!” Starlight hastily threw out there, waving her hooves emphatically. “Just, confused about how soon they’re laid.”

“Oh, there’s no laying eggs like we’re farm chickens or something. The eggs just go poof and they appear after a moment. We don’t know how they get there, but one of us always ends up holding it,” said the female. She lifted her muzzle toward the Pikachus, who at this point were cuddled up close with a few smooches, nuzzling, and sighing contentedly. “They should be getting one presently.”

The four maintained eye contact so as not to look at anything else happening. Starlight said, “And the eggs hatch how quickly?”

“Shouldn’t take too long. Just let your trainer ride around on a bicycle with it for awhile, and it should hatch within the hour,” answered the female. Her eyes flicked back to the Pikachus for a second. “Ah! And their egg is here.”

Starlight, Dash, Gale, and Cloud-Skipper turned and saw a white egg with green spots in the grips of one of the Pikachus; the other held a glowing yellow ball that looked like there was some kind of lens flare in its centre. Gale asked, “That fast?”

“That fast. Never takes long.”

The male added, “And it always hatches into what the mother is. Ours will hatch into a Ponyta that can evolve into a Rapidash like us, theirs will be a Pichu which later will be a Pikachu and then Raichu, and for you four, it’ll be a smaller version of whichever one of you is the mom. Sorry guy, your little ones won’t look like you at all,” directing the last bit at Cloud-Skipper.

Cloud-Skipper forced some words. “An egg from us would hatch a school-aged foal?”

“If that’s what you evolved from, yes,” said the male. “If you didn’t or don’t evolve, it’ll hatch looking just about identical to the mother.”

Starlight asked, “And that’s how it always goes?”

“Sure is. You four enjoy yourselves; or if you’re uncomfortable egg-making with each other, there are groups who always would enjoy some new blood joining them,” said the female, with her face and voice turning a bit strained and higher in pitch at the end. Her breathing began to deepen and hasten, with her words continuing to climb into her upper register as she managed to say, “Now if you’ll excuse us please, we’d like not to be disturbed for the next part.”

Redness crept back into Starlight’s cheeks as she quickly said, “No prob; that was all we needed. Bye!”

Starlight snatched up Rainbow Dash, Gale, and Cloud-Skipper in her telekinetic grip and rushed toward the fence as fast as her magic could take them. She turned them all to liquid in stride and continued pulling them until they were past the fence and coalescing back into ponies. Starlight Glimmer continued running for a moment after her body was solid again. There she stopped, took a deep breath, and screamed nothing in particular at the top of her lungs, a booming cry of horror, disgust, and mental innocence lost. Dash joined her. Gale’s torso lurched and she lost her dinner into some greenbrier. Cloud-Skipper walked a few steps away and sat down, head in hoof, shaking. Half a minute of this later, Starlight took some gulping breaths, and screamed words this time, “What is wrong with these humans!?!! What in the name of Celestia was all that!!?

I don’t know what in the blue-flying hell we just saw, but that’s no goddamn daycare!!” Dash screamed back.

I noticed!!!

I’d rather face all those Mr. Mimes than go back in there!!

I don’t want to think about having foals ever again!!

Starlight and Dash continued breathing heavily for a few moments, regaining control of their lungs bit by bit. Gale half-whimpered, half-grumbled uneasily. Cloud-Skipper’s voice shook as he said, “Let’s just get back to base camp, and ask Her Highness for a few nights off. Maybe also a therapist for each of us.”

Starlight’s horn powered up and they disappeared in a green flash.


{In all honesty, there cannot be many happy folks or ponies involved in the whole thing.}

Twilight Sparkle signed off on numerous documents, some about the financial cost of their searching for Rarity and Trixie, some were leave requests, and so the list went. Cresselia sat with her. Cynthia had joined Fluttershy in giving Palkia a belly rub while the Spatial Pokémon sprawled happily to let them. Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie watched the general and colonels taking reports, giving orders, and moving figures around the ‘battle map.’ Arceus was mid-sermon in human speech about loyalty and friendship, especially between humans and Pokémon, holding the rapt attention of Shaymin, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Victini, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Lugia, the three birds, the three dogs, several of every species native to The Great Marsh, Red, and two and a half dozen other trainers, mostly academics. A large quadrupedal ruddy red Pokémon with a metallic face, ankles, and toenails emerged from the woodland, walked over, and sat down in the back row to listen to Arceus. Dialga and Giratina took up sentry positions around the congregation. Overhead slowly soared Ho-Oh and a long green Pokémon that looked like a Chinese dragon with rocket-like fins, and geometric markings in red, black, and yellow connected by straight lines. The two were debating something intensely, though there was no sign of malice from either one, and out of earshot. Applejack and Pinkie Pie played the role of “big sisters” to the eight Twixies that had been gathered, leading them in games, songs, and stories.

A green flash got Twilight’s attention. She smiled to see Starlight, Dash, and the two soldiers that joined them had returned. Her smile disappeared when she saw their shattered looks and shaky legs. She dropped her quill and ran to her student, asking, “Are you okay!? What happened?”

Starlight forced herself to blink as she slowly looked at Twilight and said, “That is no daycare.”

“It’s the most wrong place in either world,” Dash said, still shuddering.

“I’ve heard from the Daycare Man of Hoenn that they get kinda lively at night,” said Blue, as he stepped out from behind Palkia with a soapy sponge in hand.

Starlight face shifted, as though the last her of sanity had just slipped into the Aether, never to return, and with equally off-balance intonations said, “‘Lively...?’ You want to use the word ‘lively’ for what we just saw? Oh, ‘lively’ it was, and ‘lively’ it doubtlessly still is. What kind of ‘lively’ description would you like? There are so many things that fit under ‘lively,’ such as ‘depraved,’ ‘shameless,’ and ‘degenerate,’ just as a ‘lively’ few that come to mind. What do you think, Twilight? Does ‘everything in sight humping like there’s no tomorrow’ fall under ‘lively?’”

“Oh...my...,” Fluttershy gasped, turning beet red.

“Starlight!” Twilight admonished angrily. “Pull yourself together! This is no time for hyperbole!”

“She’s telling the unvarnished truth, Twi,” Dash said, face and voice both overwrought.

Twilight stared agape at Dash in utter disbelief. Her eyes found Gale and Cloud-Skipper, who both nodded as they sat there feeling disturbed. Applejack and Pinkie Pie both ran to Rainbow Dash, giving consoling hugs. The Twixies followed suit. Getting up to splash her face, Twilight went to the closest wash bin. As she did so, the portal flashed. In that moment the moon shone all the brighter, clearer, fuller, happier, and all-around more beautiful. Arceus stopped mid-sentence and stared expectantly. Through the portal came a tall alicorn with a dark blue coat, black splotch on her flank, teal eyes, and flowing mane of the night sky. Her cutie mark was a white crescent moon. She wore a black tiara on her head, and full plate barding of a matching colour. Everypony there except Twilight immediately bowed prostrate. Twilight just walked up to her and with a deeply troubled sigh, let her head bury itself into the other’s chest.


{He makes good time, wherever he runs.}

Keldeo stopped running after jumping over a narrow gorge, suddenly making a full stop as the moon suddenly became brighter and more beautiful in the sky. He turned back to the east at the truly picturesque moon, not in awe, but truly alarmed and even terrified. He squawked, “Who the—” and used a word that made the nearby Skamories gasp, and a Donphan cover a Phanpy’s ears while glaring at Keldeo “—is that!?!

He stood aghast and breathless. Shaking his head, he muttered to himself, “Good grief, and I thought Twilight had some serious power. If Twilight’s a princess, is this the queen?”

Keldeo continued standing there for a moment with the moonlight gleaming off of Mt. Silver to the south. He glared at the lights of a small city, nestled in a carved-out valley west-northwest of him. With a sigh and scoff, he continued running atop the cliff face and talking under his breath. “If there was anymon left who didn’t know something’s going on in Sinnoh, they do now.”


{Best Pony has arrived.}

One of the night guards shouted, “All hail Princess Luna!”

The guards and soldiers all responded in unison. The Twixies started the princesses’ direction as they all went, “Oooooh!”

Luna looked unsure of herself while she patted Twilight on the back, asking, “What happened?”

“Feel like I’ve been...thunderstruck. Like, literally pounded by lightning bolts, one after another,” Twilight sighed.

Luna frowned as she saw the collective overwhelmed looks from Starlight and Dash. She said, “The truth was terrible, I see. I figured as much.”

“If I may be so bold, Your Majesty, you did not figure nearly enough,” said Starlight with a slight twitch. “It was...hedonism, point-in-fact. It’s too much to want to say aloud. I’ll write it down, and after seeing that, the four of us may need somepony to talk to professionally.”

Luna curled her upper lip in disgust. Cresselia floated over to her. Looking upon the Pokémon, Luna eased, her eyes brightening immediately as a smile came to her face. She amiably said, “Hello there. Feels to me like we are kindred spirits?”

Cresselia sidled up against Luna and nuzzled. Luna giggled happily. With a grin Twilight said, “This is Cresselia. She does have a tie to the moon, and is said to banish nightmares.”

Luna smiled at the Pokémon for a moment, then turned back to Starlight. She petted Cresselia using her wing as she said, “Very well. Do you remember which one is the psychiatrists’ tent?”

Starlight thought a moment, and said with some minor uncertainty, “Take a right once through the portal, and third tent on the left?”

“Good. Do get that written up before Lights Out; I’ll need the info as soon as possible,” said Luna in a concerned but firm voice.

Arceus started their direction as Starlight nodded and said, “I’ll do what I can.”

“If she’s one for stopping nightmares, you four should return here for the night,” said Luna. Turning to Cresselia, she asked, “Can you do me this favour, please?”

Cresselia nodded. Starlight smiled sadly and patted Cresselia on the back, who followed her to the portal. She then led Dash, Gale, and Cloud-Skipper on through, but Cresselia stayed behind. As it dimmed back to baseline, Luna turned to Twilight and said, “I believe you have work to do now, too.”

“Of course,” said Twilight with a hard frown. “I still don’t like these extremes, Luna. It’s unforgivable.”

Luna sighed, “We must apologise. The...extenuating circumstances, left sister and I out of sorts, even while that letter was drafted. Thus did we make a grave error out of fear, and give that unjust order. Pay it no further mind. Take the time you need to do this right.”

Relief washed over Twilight’s face and posture. She closed her eyes and nodded as what sounded like a mewing kitten echoed nearby. She asked of Luna, “What are these ‘extenuating circumstances,’ anyway?”

“Privileged information, for royal ears only,” Luna curtly answered, eyeing Blue and Red approaching and the eight Twixies at their feet.

Twilight nickered in frustration. Looking at the Twixies’ expression of curiosity and wonder, she then perked up and called out, “Little ones! Are you ready to go meet your grandpa?”

Eight little fillies cheered, but not in unison, “Grandpa!? Yaaay!!”

“What’s unforgivable?” demanded Blue.

Luna gave him a sideways glance, and coldly answered, “As it was just said, you do not need to know, impudent human.”

Blue’s eyes narrowed. Red waved him down, signaling with one hand parallel to the ground. Something mewed again, but still unseen. Blue grumbled, “Fine, buddy, since you insist. But I want you to know that I, Blue Oak, am the World Champion, which places this world’s safety in my hands and my number one concern.”

“Then know this, World Champion,” Luna fired back, “I am the Princess of the Night, and the moon is my plaything.”

Red raised an eyebrow. Blue sputtered, “What?”

“The moon,” Luna said much slower as her horn powered up, “is my plaything.”

“What kind of threat is that? It’s so absurdly unbelievable, it’s not even threatening,” Blue scoffed with a dismissive hand gesture.

“How about a Figure-8, then?” Luna said with a piercing stare. She looked up; he followed suit, then screamed in shock. The moon had very quickly traced the shape of a number eight, stopping right back where it started. Brackish tidewaters all around The Great Marsh shifted as the moon moved.

“Oh, snap...,” blurted Red with wide eyes.

“The moon is my plaything,” Luna reiterated firmer than before. “Your world is already on thin ice with me. Do nothing I’d find upsetting.”

{The original has arrived.}

Blue rubbed at his temple as the Twixies all oohed at Twilight. They giggled as Twilight turned to look over her left shoulder, then her right. Twilight sighed as her face showed waning patience, calling out, “I know you’re back there; I can feel the air currents changing as you move.”

From behind her head, a pair of small pink paws grabbed the tips of Twilight’s ears, and started flapping them up and down like a depiction of bird wings. The eight Twixies roared with laughter, several of them rolling on the ground or pounding a hoof. Twilight whined, “Please stop.”

“Mew....”

Twilight felt two paws on her head. After a moment an upside-down pink head came into view with playful blue eyes. The paws left her head as this creature floated backwards. It was still upside down. It had a catlike face, ears, body, and hind legs. Its front legs were much shorter, and its tail was easily twice as long as the rest of its body. It righted itself as it mewed again.

Red approached this Pokémon in awe and a giddy, boyish delight. Blue followed in the same way. With a smile he said, “Wow. So I get to meet Mew after all, huh, buddy?”

Red clapped Blue on the shoulder with an approving nod. Behind them stood Arceus. Mew floated in front of the Alpha Pokémon and mewed again. Arceus nodded. Mew then crossed its arms, cocked its left hip out, and gave Arceus a playful, knowing grin. Arceus returned with an expression as if to say come on, man. The two stayed like that for a good fifteen seconds. Both Pokémon snickered in unison. Arceus then held open his forelegs, and Mew zipped in for a hug. The two nuzzled closer and closer together in their embrace.

Cynthia raised her eyebrows and said, “Wow. Didn’t know those two were old friends.”

“Old friends?” Luna said questioningly. “Ma’am, it looks to me like they’re old flames.”

Cynthia’s eyebrows scrunched. Red held up a finger as he opened his mouth, but forced it closed. Blue’s eyes shot wide open as his lips made a perfect “o.” Covering his mouth, he involuntarily uttered near the bottom of his vocal range, “Oh...ohhh....”

Sighing contentedly, Mew breathed a happy, “Mew....”

Author's Note:

Luna's here, and flexed her muscle just a little bit. That ought to get everyone's attention, like right now. And is the reason we expect Celestia to take care of diplomatic matters.... :facehoof: At least she's not okaying the death of the Twixies anymore. :twilightoops: I suspect Twilight would never be okay after that.

Ah, the Daycare scene...had to dial it back because it went too far in the rough draft to maintain a Teen rating. The idea was to take it right to the Teen-Mature line and park there for a little while. Just traumatized those four...seriously, four virgins in a prudish society suddenly finding themselves with debauchery on all sides without warning? I wager most of us would feel mighty uncomfortable had we been there. I think I'd be looking for an escape route if I was Dashie. :pinkiecrazy:

And now we've got Gaia and Ouranos Mew and Arceus in the same place again. Maybe we're about to have a new generation of Pokémon show up in Sinnoh? Diamond/Pearl/Platinum 2? :rainbowhuh::pinkiegasp: Just as long as the DPP remakes include the Underground. I think I enjoyed the digging a little too much. :unsuresweetie:

Secondary classic rock reference this time is courtesy of AC/DC.

Back to the Elite Four next week. Aengus's attitude is starting to shift since beginning his challenge (in case you hadn't noticed), and likely will continue to be more pronounced as it goes on. What does this mean for Rarity? Can Rapidash accept Rarity's comparative shortness and enjoy a little love, or will he continue to give himself heartache? And can Aengus keep it rolling against Will? Be here next week, same time, same place, and find out!

Thanks for reading. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next