• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 486 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 486

PreviousChapters Next
Adventures in Magical Places: FNAF4 Chapter 3: Plushtrap Attacks (Boomer’s POV)

I’m watching the TV with my two new friends. I don’t really understand why they’re hanging out with me and not hanging out with my mean brother. They’re a lot older than me. I notice that PVZBrony isn’t really paying attention to the show either. In fact, he’s looking at my Plushtrap.
“Hey, Boomer, what’s that thing?”, PVZBrony asks.

I smile, because this is the sort of thing that friends talk about. “It’s my Plushtrap toy. I don’t like it that much; my mom got it for me as an early birthday present, but you can have it if you want!”, I tell him. PVZBrony smiles at me before picking up Plushtrap. Suddenly, I notice that Plushtrap’s eyes are moving. Out of nowhere, Plushtrap comes to life and starts biting PVZBrony’s face off! Ethan pulls out some sort of hi-tech blaster and shoots Plushtrap with it, turning it to dust! Then, it turns to 6 AM! The night’s over! I’m free! This means that I have to… go to… my birthday… party… NOO!

Author's Note:

N/A

PreviousChapters Next