• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Gardevoir’s Treatment! (PVZBrony’s POV)

We enter Gardevoir’s office. “Why, if it isn’t PVZBrony! What brings you here today?”, Gardevoir asks me.

“I’m not here for myself. I came here to see if you could give Isaac a psychological checkup.”, I tell her.

“Well, I’m free right now, so come on in!”, she tells me. I smile at Isaac to reassure him.

“What’s she gonna do to me?”, Isaac asks.

“Don’t worry, Isaac. I’m here with you.”, I console him.

“Lie down on this bed.”, Gardevoir instructs Isaac. “Good. Now, release the tension in your muscles. Imagine a white orb of light coming down into your head, and relax…”, Isaac goes into a trance. “Hmm… I sense multiple personalities. We’ll have to do a release of them… and I have your diagnosis and treatment ready!”, Gardevoir tells me.

“Okay then, what’s your treatment?”, I ask her.

“Well, he’s going to need a new family, with an adoptive mother and sister…”. Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light. I see multiple kids… twelve? “Oh goodness!”, Gardevoir exclaims.

“What happened?”, I ask Gardevoir.

“All of Isaac’s other personalities have entered the world!”, she responds.

“What are their names?”, I ask.

“There’s Judas, Maggie, Azazel, Cain, Eve, Samson, Lilith, The Lost… and others.”, she finishes. I take them with me to see Ethan. I explain our predicament.

“Who should be the mom… Pinkie?”, Ethan suggests.

“No… she’s too crazy.”, I think aloud.

“What about the other Element bearers?”, Ethan asks. “They’re all too busy to take care of Isaac and his personalities.”, I respond. Suddenly, I see Derpy walk by. Ethan sees me staring at her.

“Wait… you want DERPY to be Isaac’s mom? Isn’t she… re--”, he starts to say, but I hit him.

“Do NOT say that!”, I hiss. “She has a good heart. But in order for us to adopt him, we need to be... married. I don’t know how Mangle is going to respond to this…”, I finish.

“Only one way to find out.”, Ethan tells me.

Author's Note:

Next time, we learn some shocking information about Mangle and Derpy's relationship! And who is going to cross over into Equestria next? We'll see about that soon!

This is PVZBrony, signing out!

PreviousChapters Next