• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 486 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 486

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 52: The Final Battle (Third Person POV)

PVZBrony summoned the Elements of Harmony. “Hah! You really put a lot of faith in those little toys of yours, PVZBrony!”, Bill spat, before crushing them.

“Don’t you get it? YOU’VE ALREADY LOST! EVERYTHING YOU KNOW BELONGS TO WEIRDNESS!!!”, Bill triumphantly yelled.

“You know, for a demon, you have such silly beliefs!”, PVZBrony smugly said.

“You still want to fight, even without your only hope of winning against ME? Fine! I’ll take your immortal essence and use it to destroy all your friends!!”, Bill yelled.

“Hey, Dorito!!”, Ethan yelled, trying to distract the monster. It worked.

“Oh, you want to die first-- ow! Not again! I should really get better eye regeneration insurance!!!”, Bill yelled in pain. Ethan had shot his redstone cat laser pointer toy into Bill’s single eye, blinding him.

“Don’t you get it, Bill? The Elements were simply a manifestation of the true building block of order--- friendship! The Sword of Harmony doesn’t get it’s power from the Elements; it’s from all of the friendship in the multiverse!!”, PVZBrony says, before slicing Bill in half.

PreviousChapters Next