• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: The Return of PVZBrony!!! Mike Schmidt’s Hiring!!! (Multiple POVs)

***Ethan’s POV***

The Cutie Map has called me, Dipper, Mabel, Gilda, and Ben to the Tree of Harmony! I’m excited to see what kind of friendship problem there is there! We get there, and the Tree itself starts to open!!! I see PVZBrony step out. “Miss me?”, PVZBrony asks.

***PVZBrony’s POV***

My loyal subjects are standing in front of me. “Now, to important matters. Dipper and Mabel, you’ve never been to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza before, have you?”, I ask them.

“No, because the last place that we visited with animatronics had them trying to kill us.”, Dipper explains. I laugh.

“Don’t worry, that won’t happen there. I promise you.”, I reassure them. I teleport us to the restaraunt. After exchanging hugs with all of the animatronics, they introduce themselves to Dipper and Mabel. I can tell that the Pines twins really like Foxy.

They listen to him talk about his grand pirate adventures, when all of a sudden, he says, “PVZBrony! Speaking of treasure, I found ye this!”, he proudly proclaims, before giving me a Mega Star!

“Thanks a lot, Foxy!”, I tell him. “Freddy, can I borrow your microphone?”, I ask Freddy.

“Sure! But return it to me when you’re done, okay?”, Freddy says. I nod my head in agreement.

“TESTING! 1..2..3.. Okay, it’s working.”, I talk into the microphone.

“Anyways, I’ve been looking on the Internet for ways to improve this already grand restaruant. And I found some designs on Deviantart by Marie-Mike that I could use as a base for it. But in order to do so, I’m gonna need a animatronic specialist’s help. Anyone know one?”, I ask them. They don’t respond. “Ethan, meet me in the security office.”, I tell him. We meet there.

“I believe that I have a file on who I’m gonna call for this job. His name… is Michael Schmidt, but prefers to be called Mike.”, I tell Ethan.

“What’s the file say?”, Ethan responds.

“Let’s see here… born on July 21, 1976… was a regular customer at the pizza place… became the security guard in 1994… was heartbroken when the place closed down… referred to the animatronics as his ‘real family’... committed suicide at the age of 20.”, I finish.

“Well, we can give it a try!”, Ethan says. I use my magic to bring Mike back to life...

***Mike’s POV***

What the hell is going on here? I know I’m dead. I shot myself. I look around. Is this... Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza? It doesn’t seem to be heaven. Then again, this is where my real family is.

A boy asks me, “Are you Mike Schmidt?”. I nod my head.

“Where am I?”, I ask him.

“Welcome back to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, Mike. I’m PVZBrony.”, the boy tells me.

All of a sudden, I hear, “MIKEY! YOU’RE BACK!!!”. All of the animatronics hug me. “We thought ye were gone forever, lad!”, Foxy says.

"Don't ever pull a fast one on us like that again!!", Chica scolds me.

PVZBrony explains that he wants me to build some new animatronics. “If it means that I can stay with my family, of course!”, I tell him.

Author's Note:

So these next few chapters are going to be FNAF-focused. We'll be returning to the MLP stuff soon!

PVZBrony, signing out!

PreviousChapters Next