• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: The Hotel Sorbetion (PVZBrony’s POV)

I gather everyone in the Castle of Friendship’s halls. “I have a very special suprise for you all!!”, I sing.

“Dude, I have two questions. Question A: Why are you singing, and Question B: Is this related to Derpy’s upcoming birthday?”, Jakob asks. I steal a sideways glance at Derpy, then nod my head.

“Ethan, as my First Bro, I give you the great honor of pressing this button!!”, I tell Ethan.

“Uh... okay.”, Ethan says, and then presses the button. A huge explosion sound occurs.

“Dude, WAS THAT A BOMB YOU JUST MADE ME SET OFF??”, Ethan yells in shock.

“Guys?? There’s something you gotta see! Something’s happened to the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza!”, Spike nervously says. We all run over to the window, and see a massive skyscraping building.

“So.... that was an anti-bomb!! Cool!”, Jakob excitedly says.

“This, my friends, is the HOTEL SORBETION!!!”, I proudly say.

“Is this my birthday present?”, Derpy asks in awe.

“No, this is only the FIRST part of your birthday present from me, my love!”, I tell her.

“So, what’s it do?”, Ethan asks, while fiddling around with some sort of redstone contraption.

“This hotel is a connector of the MULTIVERSE! In order to enter, you need a special key card. And so, I present to all of you: your very own Hotel Sorbetion Key Cards!!”, I proclaim. “You can now access the Hotel Sorbetion from your own houses, or anywhere that has a key card slot, really!”, I continue.

“This will make the Multiverse News Network for sure!!”, Ethan excitedly says. The Multiverse News Network, or MNN for short, is a project of mine and Ethan’s that will document anything that we find of importance.

PreviousChapters Next