• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 486 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 486

PreviousChapters Next
Adventures in Magical Places: FNAF4 Chapter 2: The Nightmare Begins (Ethan's POV)

So we get to Boomer’s house. From what I can tell, the house appears to be all right. Boomer asks his mom if me and PVZBrony could spend the night, and his mother seemed pretty happy that Boomer had made some friends. She even gives us access to the TV so we can watch this show called “Fredbear and Friends”.

“Fredbear and Friends is my favorite show!”, comments Boomer.

A few episodes into the show, PVZBrony says, “You know, Boomer, I think you may be right. This isn’t My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but it’s still good.” Suddenly, we all hear two door knocks, one knock on each door.

“A MONSTER!”, exclaims Boomer. “Y-you believe me, don’t you?”, he asks us.

I was unsure of what to do, but PVZBrony saved me.

“Yes, Boomer. There are monsters in this world. Ethan, check the door closest to you. I will do the same.”, says PVZBrony. I open the door and find a huge mechanical chicken monster. It looks like it wants to eat me! I quickly slam the door and see that PVZBrony encountered another monster.

A few hours later…

We’re watching Boomer’s show, and we hear noises coming from the bed and closet. Boomer shines his light at the bed. Three miniature bear monsters flee as soon as the light hits them. PVZBrony closes the closet doors as well.

“Finally! We can now turn our attention back to the show!”, I say. But that would not last that long....

Author's Note:

I don't have anything to say right now.

PreviousChapters Next