• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 486 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 486

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Goodbye PVZBrony! (Ethan’s POV)

Today is a sad, sad day. PVZBrony… will no longer be with us. We have all gathered up outside of the Tree of Harmony to give him our goodbyes. Even Discord has come. “You won’t be gone forever, will you?”, Mangle sobs. They then kiss.

“Don’t worry, Mangle. I won’t be gone forever. And in order to, ah, speed up the process… Ben. Come forward.”, PVZBrony says. Right now, Ben is holding Gilda’s claw. He nervously steps forward.

“He’s not in trouble, is he?”, Gilda asks. I know for sure that Ben has a crush on Gilda, and I can see Gilda’s starting to develop a crush on him.

PVZBrony laughs. “No, you’re not in trouble. I just need you to write letters about friendship to me whenever you learn something new about it. You and Ethan both.”, he says. I salute PVZBrony.

“Aye, aye, captain!”, I tell PVZBrony.

“Ethan, only do that with Foxy.”, PVZBrony tells me. “Well, it’s time for me to take my leave.”, PVZBrony says. After giving Mangle and Derpy goodbye kisses, he steps into the Tree of Harmony and disappears.

Author's Note:

A plot twist, as you can see! I'm sure you didn't expect PVZBrony to leave. Next time, Rainbow Dash attempts to murder Pinkie Pie, but the police intervene!

I'm PVZBrony, signing out!

PreviousChapters Next