• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Delivery, Double Rainboom, and Steven! (Multiple POVs)

***Judy’s POV***

I wake up to someone knocking on our door. I look and see Ben passed out, still a wolf. I think he finds it easier to sleep that way. But every time I see him in his wolf form, it saddens me, because it reminds me of Nick. I still haven’t told Ben that I still have feelings for him. I get up out of bed, pull some clothes on, and open the door. “Oh! Hello, Derpy!”, I say.

“Nnngh… here’s your… delivery, Judy!”, Derpy grunts. I go and help take it off of her hooves.

“Wow, this is a big package!”, I comment, before placing it down on the living room table.

“I know! Usually, we don’t get packages this big.”, Derpy replies. Then she pauses, and says, “Funny thing about that… the sender’s address was Zootopia. And that box looks like it’s big enough to fit a body inside of it!”.

“Maybe it’s a package from Nick!!”, I say excitedly. Derpy’s the only one who knows that I still have feelings for Nick. She’s the kind of pony who you can trust to keep secrets, unlike *cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough*.

“Well, it was nice seeing you, Judy, but I gotta go! The mail won’t deliver itself!!”, Derpy says, before flying off.

“Bye, Derpy!!”, I say. The thought of a present from Nick has made me excited as a kid on Christmas!! I open the box up…


***Ben’s POV***

I wake up to Judy screaming. I jump out of bed, shift to human form, and run downstairs. I see Judy sobbing over a box. I look inside, and see a fox inside it. “Judy, what’s wrong??”, I worriedly ask her.

“That’s Nick!!!”, she says.

“Nick, Nick, where have I heard that name before…?”, I muse. “Oh! Isn’t he that douchebag fox that I got fired for threatening?”, I ask. Judy kicks me in the leg. “Ow!! What was that for!!!?”, I yell.

“H-he… I love him!! I love him, a-and HE’S DEAD!!!”, Judy blubbers.

“How do you know he’s dead? Did you take his pulse?”, I ask her. Judy stares blankly at me. “Jesus f***ing Christ, what did they teach you at the police academy??”, I say.

“How to handle Zootopia’s different districts.”, Judy meekly says. Suddenly, Ethan crashes through the window.

“What did I tell you about using my nickname in vain???”, Ethan yells.

“Not now, Ethan!! And for the LAST TIME, YOU'RE NOT JESUS!! MAKE JAKOB STOP CALLING YOU THAT!!”, I scream. I quickly check for Nick’s pulse. “He’s alive. Unconcious, but alive. You can explain this love situation later. Nick needs help. He’s got bad electrical burns.”, I tell Judy.

“The hospital won’t be able to help him. They’ve never seen a patient like him before.”, Judy says.

“I know, honey. But, I DO know who can help.”, I respond. I quickly call Rainbow Dash. “You still have that speed scroll that Jakob gave you?”, I ask.

“Yeah. What do you need it for?”, Dash asks me.

“Get your multicolored mane here before I go Super Saiyan on your ass.”, I tell her. A few minutes later, Dash is sitting on our couch.

“What’s the big deal, Ben?”, Dash questions.

“You remember that one time when you did a double rainboom and got sucked into the Cartoon Network universe?”, I ask Dash.

“Of course I do! I still have nightmares about that!”, Dash exclaims.

“With that speed scroll, you can control what part of the Cartoon Network universe that you end up in. Me and Judy are going to ride you, and you’re going to perform a double rainboom so we can get to Beach City.”, I explain to Dash.

One double rainboom later…

I’m at Steven’s house. I don’t sense any of the Crystal Gems in there. I open the door, and shake Steven to try and get him awake. He just keeps snoring. Then, I get an idea. I shove Steven’s head into his lion’s mane. Once he gets his head out, he looks around, and sees me. “Steven! I need your help!!!”, I tell him.

“Who are you?”, Steven asks me.

“I’ll explain after you help me, okay??”, I respond. I bring him to the top of the hill with the lighthouse, where Dash and Judy are waiting.

“Woah! What ARE you?”, Steven asks in amazement.

“Let’s just say that the Gems aren’t the only magical things in the universe. Heal Nick.”, I say. Steven licks his hands and starts rubbing Nick’s burns.

“Is that sanitary?”, Judy asks me. I pause, unsure of how to put it.

“Normally, no. But Steven has healing powers. I’ll bring you up to speed on the Crystal Gems when we get back to Equestria.”, I tell her.

“Done!”, Steven says. I pull out a piece of paper, write down my phone number, and hand it to Steven.

“I’ll text you an explaination.”, I tell him. We get on Dash and double rainboom back home.

“Judy, you said you loved him. Explain. I promise I won't get mad at you.”, I say.

“After you left, I caught a weasel who stole some plants. Chief Bogo got really mad at me. I staked my job on a missing animal case, and blackmailed Nick into helping me. At first, Nick wasn’t really happy with helping me. But then we got closer together after some crazy adventures. He joined the ZPD as my partner after we solved the case. At that point, I had deep feelings for him, but I didn’t realize that the feeling was love. Then, I left to go and see you, because at that point in time, I knew that I loved you. I was torn between the both of you. If I married one of you, then the other would have their feelings hurt.”, Judy explains.

“Judy… if that’s so, then why don’t you marry both of us? That’s what PVZBrony did when he found that he loved both Mangle and Derpy.”, I tell her. She hugs me.

“You know, you remind me a lot of Nick. That’s part of the reason why I love you.”, Judy says, before kissing me.

Author's Note:

Author’s Note

It’s been a while since I’ve done a chapter with multiple character POVs! Anyways, hope you enjoyed the Steven Universe crossover! And in this AU, the Double Rainboom episode is considered canon. Next section, we’re going into how Zootopia could have been. Yes, you heard me right. How it COULD have been. We’re diving into the ORIGINAL storyline of Zootopia, with some modifications here and there to make it how I seem fit.

See you next time! This is PVZBrony, signing off! Duel standby!

PreviousChapters Next