• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: Nick’s Tricks and the Long Trip Home (Ben’s POV)

Me and Judy have just gotten those parking tickets done. She really did get over 200 parking tickets! I compliment her. “You know, with that enthusiasm and determination of yours, if being in the ZPD doesn’t work out for you, you could always come to Equestria with me and work there!”, I offer. She smiles.

“I’d have to think about it.”, she says. Her eyes start focusing on something on the other side of the street. I follow her gaze. It’s a fox.

“Judy, that’s just a fox.”, I tell her.

“Well, he just sneakily walked into that store that serves food for elephants!”, she responds. She then goes into the store.

“I know that the stereotypical fox is sly, shifty, and sneaky, but not all foxes are like that!”, I tell her. We walk into the food store. I see elephants making ice cream with there trunks.

“Shouldn’t that be a health violation?”, I whisper to her. She nods.

“No, sir, I don’t want any trouble! I just want to buy a jumbo pop!”, the fox says. Judy starts to go for her fox spray. “Hey, can I see that?”, I ask her, before swiping it.

“Ben!”, she scolds me.

“For my son.”, the fox continues. "The little guy, he loves elephants! Even wants to be one when he grows up!". His son, wearing an elephant costume, steps out into our view.

“I’m such a--”, Judy starts to say.

“Hey, fox, we reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE!”, the elephant at the counter says. Judy gets a little ticked off at this. She decides to stand up for the fox.

“Sir, if you don’t mind... are your customers aware that they’re getting SNOT and MUCUS in their food?”, Judy asks. The other elephants stop eating and prepping.

“What did you say?”, the counter elephant asks.

“I’m pretty sure that prepping food without a trunk is a major health code violation, which is a pretty big deal! Of course, I could let you off with a warning, and...”, she says.

“And what?”, the counter one responds.

“And if you sell this nice young fox a... what was it again?”, Judy asks the fox.

“Oh! A jumbo pop!”, the fox replies. “Oh, no! I forgot my wallet! I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck.”, the fox sadly says, then leaves the shop, son in tow. Judy pays for the it, tells the clerk to keep the change, and gives the fox his jumbo pop.

“Thank you, Officer...”, the fox starts to say.

“Hopps! Judy Hopps!”, Judy proudly says.

“Wilde, Nick Wilde.”, Nick tells us.

“Remember, little guy, you can be anything you wanna be, because this is Zootopia!”, Judy tells Nick’s son. Nick laughs.

“I tell him that all the time!”, he says. He gets in a van and drives off.

Wait... “JESUS CHRIST, HE’S LETTING HIS KID DRIVE?”, I shout in shock. We follow him. Turns out that the only reason he wanted a jumbo pop was so that he could use it for his own food vendor!! And his son is a lot older than he looks! Judy tries to arrest him, but he actually hasn’t done anything illegal.

“In Zootopia, you can be whoever you want to be! Well, guess what, Carrots? You can’t.”, Nick mocks her.

“Hey! No one tells me what to do, especially some cheap, lowlife fox!!”, Judy shoots back at him.

“Right. And that’s not wet cement.”, Nick says.

“Judy!”, I yell, and attempt to get her out. After I get her out, I jump in front of Nick and hold him at swordpoint.

“Listen up, bud. NEVER insult one of my friends like that. Or else you’ll see what this sword can do to your head.”, I threaten. Nick nervously gulps and runs off. Later that day, I get fired from the office for threatening Nick. I sadly tell Judy this before I go home and tell Ethan about what’s happened.

“Well, I guess it’s time we head back home.”, he sadly says.

“Can I go back to eating pizza and hiding out in Pirate’s Cove at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza?”, I ask.

“Yeah, do whatever.”, Ethan responds.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, the Zootopia crossover isn't over yet! Stay tuned!

PVZBrony, signing out!

PreviousChapters Next