• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 486 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 486

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22: The Ponyville Changeling (Ben’s POV)

Me and Mike are sitting in the security office of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. I see Spike with a pony I’ve never seen before. “Hey, Ben, what are all these buttons for?”, Mike asks me.

“Oh, those? Ethan installed them so that the cameras could switch modes. There’s an infrared mode, a nightvision mode, and so on...”, I tell Mike.

“What’s ‘bioscan’ do?”, Mike asks. I shrug. “Well, let’s try it out!”, Mike says, and presses the button. “WAIT, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT DOES-- and you pressed it. If this explodes, then I’ll kick your butt.”, I tell him. I look at the camera screens, and next to everyone is a label of what they are.

“Hey, what’s a changeling?”, Mike asks.

“A changeling is something that can change form. Why do you ask?”, I respond.

“Because there’s one in the restaraunt.”, Mike replies. I spit my water in his face. I then run over to the emergency lockdown lever and pull it. Then, I pull out the Sword of Harmony and run torwards the changeling.

“Spike! What the hell are you doing with a changeling?”, I hiss.

“This is my friend, Thorax.”, Spike says.

“Wait... he’s your friend?”, I ask. Thorax nods.

“My apologies.”, I tell Thorax. I sheathe the sword and go to get the building out of lockdown.

“Not many ponies know that I’m here.”, Thorax tells me. “I want to become a member of your police department!”, he finishes.

“I’d love to take you up on that offer, but let me clear that with my best friend, Ethan.”, I tell Thorax. I call Ethan on his cell and explain Thorax’s offer.

“Sure, but we should conduct a lie detector test. I’ll take care of that.”, Ethan says.

“Good news, Thorax! You’re in!”, I happily tell the changeling.

Author's Note:

Sorry to keep you waiting!! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

I've had these next few chapters typed up for a while, but I didn't have time to post them, but now I do! So here you go!

PVZBrony, signing out!

PreviousChapters Next