• Published 5th Aug 2016
  • 484 Views, 27 Comments

Everything Seems to Revolve Around Equestria! (Parts 1 and 2 of the PVZBrony Saga) - TheImmortalBrony



We've reached Equestria! What will happen to PVZBrony and Ethan?

  • ...
22
 27
 484

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: The First Crossover- Saving a Boy from his Mother (Ethan's POV)

I’m driving around in my epic Redstone-powered car when I see something quite out of the ordinary. A house that doesn’t look like it’s from this dimension. Something is going on in there. I call PVZBrony on his phone. “Hey, Ethan! What’s up?”, PVZBrony says.

“Emergency. Get here. NOW!”, I yell.

“Dude, what’s going on? I’m in the middle of my date with Derpy!”, he complains.

“What’s going on is that there’s a house with humans inside it from another dimension!!”, I exclaim.

“WHAT? Okay, I’ll get there soon. Stay on the line.”, PVZBrony tells me.

“Dude, I don’t think I can wait for you. I’m going in.”, I tell him.

“Ethan, no!”, he yells, but his words of wisdom are lost on me. I break down the door and see a woman standing in the doorway of a little boy’s room.

“FREEZE!”, I yell. The woman turns around, and I see that she’s holding a knife. “You are under arrest!”, I shout. The woman crosses her arms.

“And what am I getting arrested for?”, she sternly asks me.

“You were about to hurt this little boy, who I’m assuming is your son!”, I tell her. She roars and attempts to stab me. PVZBrony appears in the doorway, and with a wave of his hand, makes her dissapear.

“Thank you, mister!”, the little boy says. “My mom’s been acting crazy all month! I was really scared, but then you showed up, and I’m not scared anymore!”, he continues.

“I’m Ethan, and this is my friend, PVZBrony. What’s your name?”, I ask him.

“I’m Isaac!”, he says. PVZBrony pulls me aside.

“Okay, here’s the plan: I’m taking Isaac to see a psychiatrist. You continue with your rounds. And explain to Derpy where I am if she asks.”, PVZBrony tells me. I nod my head. “Isaac, can you please follow me? We have a lot to talk about.”, PVZBrony says.

Author's Note:

Yeh, the first crossover is Binding of Isaac! Next time, we take Isaac to see a psychiatrist who is also a Pokemon!

PreviousChapters Next