• Published 30th Jun 2016
  • 733 Views, 9 Comments

Why is the Twilight Throwing Books, and Who Called Cops? - CrispySparrow



Twilight Sparkle is throwing books from the windows of her castle. And of course, as always, someone called the cops. Good job Spike. Look what you did this time.

  • ...
2
 9
 733

Yes, that is Future Spike's problem now

And all of the aforementioned brings us back to Twilight throwing books from her castle window, and the the crowd of cops and civilians behind to the magical barrier, and Spike's shaking claws that gripped the microphone. He opened his mouth and said,

"Look Twilight, I made a mistake. I wanted time to be lazy and to take naps, instead of doing something I promised to do. That's why they kept bothering you with dumb questions. Those questions really were dumb, it wasn't you being selfish, it was me who was selfish. Those ponies shouldn't have even been bothering you in the first place. I'm sorry,"

"Hey kid,"

"Yeah?"

"You need to hold that button on the side for it to work,"

Spike realized that he had not heard his voice projected out on the speaker. He looked at his claw, and saw the button the mare cop was referring to. He saw that his claw was not pressing the button. As he looked at his claw, and how it was not pressing the button, he remembered where he put his weed.

There is a thing that Spike sometimes heard ponies say. And that thing was, if you want to hide a tree, use a forest. That's a thing he remembered when he was hiding his weed this last time. He had thought about that thing and decided that since books are made of trees, a library would be an excellent replacement for a forest. Now this was actually not a bad idea when you think about it.

Twilight has a great deal of books. She is a bit of a book hoarder. Naturally she has hundreds of books which she will never particularly care to open again, simply because she has so many better books. But of course, she could not bear to part with of them. So she kept all those books which she would never read, in a corner of her vast library. She did not often go into that section of her library. It was Spike's job to clean the place of dust.

Conveniently, this section of the library was outfitted with one of many windows. It is probably worth mentioning that this particular window overlooks the street. This is why Twilight did not like to sit and read near this window, because it did not have a nice view for her to occasionally look up at. This is why she put the books she did not read, near this window. Typically Spike was the only one to ever go to this section, the one with the convenient window.

Spike remembered how he had gutted several books, as he was looking at his claw, and how it was not pressing the button on the microphone.

When Twilight had began her book throwing rampage, she had first only used the ones within reach to pelt the ponies, as they had done to her with their stupid questions. As you can tell, this situation quickly got out of hand. Spike had not been in earshot until it was too late to stop her. Spike, like the rest of the ponies, had gathered outside, to hide from the rampaging Princess. This was when Twilight decided to give knowledge to the streets. It is probably worth knowing that she has been very stressed lately, and just an all around emotional time for her. Try not to judge her too harshly.

But anyway, she had enough sense to realize that she should probably not throw books which she valued too highly. So you know where she went? Yes, that section with the books she never read, with it's convenient window overlooking the streets. That section, with the couple of books which were gutted out by Spike, and filled with weed. However, this section also had quite a few books which were not filled with weed. Which she was throwing, one by one, at the police on the streets below. Also it is probably worth mentioning that police force fields stop heavy things thrown with force that could possibly harm you. Things like magic, and gunshots, and books. Things like rain, snow, and confetti pass through police force fields with ease.

And that's how it came to be, that when Spike looked up from his claw, he saw a copy of "Fish Of Time" flying through the air. The book collided with the force field. It's covers separated, and like a green snow, Spike's stash of weed fluttered down upon the cops, and Spike. Then, as if to punctuate the situation, another book titled, "Crustaceans And Rodents" hit the shield, and covered them with another blanket of green snow.

Spike simply stood, mouth agape.

He heard a pony clear her throat behind him. He looked.

The mare cop was looking down at him over her sunglasses.

Comments ( 5 )

OH NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is dumb. Of course, your mentor is the best when it comes to writing dumb stuff so I think you have a promising future in writing dumb stuff ahead of you.

7348757

Did u just claim to be senpai?

7348947 when it comes to writing dumb random things, yes. When it comes to writing actual stories that don't suck, hardly.

i would be like "what is this stuff?"
*cop looks away
*stuffs handfulls of weed into pockets

Login or register to comment