• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 517 Views, 5 Comments

The Last Chapter (Prob not going to finish) - NyxNecromancer



Equestria has been taken over by the Umbra and The elements of harmony are gone

  • ...
 5
 517

Adventure Awaits

Author's Note:

If you find a error please tell me!

Twilight's horn glowed purple as she put a illusion spell on her wings so they would not appear when she took off her saddlebag, and for extra measures she messed up her main more and put a lot of dirt on her mane so she looked ruffed up like she had been living out doors for years and years but she was still a alicorn who had been alive for a thousand years. She walk along the now destroyed street of Ponyville seeing a few camps here and there made up of a few ponys each and a few fillys and colts here and there too, but Twilight still went on walking she need to find the embodiment of the elements of harmony, she and the others had waited to long they made so many mistakes like allowing the Umbra to rise up .We never knew why they took over our home but for some reason they became angry and attacked us , stealing some of our magic leaving the rest of the ponys in Equestria to start to die out or go back to their primal ways but still retaining their intelligence knowing some magic from their parents teaching their fillys and colts for generations. But back to the point at hoof, Twilight wondered how this got so out of hoof they had given them everything they needed to survive but that just wasn't enough for them they need more, they need to take over what we ponys have.... magic. Twilight brushed off the thought of turning back

It had been 3 days, she was hungry and thirsty plus not to mentioning being tired. Twilight sat down on a patch of grass, at least that is what she thought then she opened her saddlebag to find a empty canteen. After a little bit of getting her breath back Twilight finely got up and slowly walked over to a river, which to her surprise was still clean and along the sides was grass, green grass! Twilight ran over and filled the canteen and got her fill of grass she laid down and when she got comfortable she set up a force field that wood work even if she was asleep. After laying in the grass for about thirty minutes she fell a sleep.

Twilight got up as the sun's light hit her eyes. The force field fell away as she got up, she picked up her things and walked to the nearest "town". Twilight calculated how long it would take her to get there, Twilight got about 9 miles to go but it would take about 2 hours to walk, Twilight decided to teleport .

Twilight saw that there was no pony around and everything was broken, there were down homes but a few homes seemed to be in tacked. Twilight continued to look around to find a camp with a lit fire that was slowly dying,

Then Twilight heard some one yell " Who are you?" Twilight replied " My name is Twilight Sparkle... Please don't hurt me! I am on a quest I guess.."

Then the questioner said " likely story " Twilight turned and saw that they weren't a pony but rather a changeling but not one of Thorax's changeling subjects but what they looked like before.

The changeling spoke "Your probably a Umbra!" and picked up a strange weapon it was like a spear but differing in some ways , first off it was make of a changeling substance and had two blades. Then they spoke again "Take of your saddle bag" Twilight obeyed so she didn't hurt with the strange spear.

After the changeling looked through my saddlebag they found nothing of importance. "I'm not a umbra" Twilight said as she put on her saddlebag on. The changeling squinted as if they saw something in the distance then yelled "Raiders!!" Then a bright green light flashed and Twilight remembered that happened when a changeling, well changed, when the flash was gone Twilight was now looking at a filly with a messed up Blue gray mane and dirty very light gray fur with no cutie mark . Then the changeling said "We should hide!"

They were well hidden from the raiders but they soon saw that the brought a dog with them which was sniffing around trying to find them then they heard a deep voice say "Find them boy" Then they heard the dog running and heard barking then the deep voice said again "Nice job" and Twilight and the Changeling were being dragged across the ground by magic.

They woke up all tied up in what seemed to be enchanted rope. Twilight also saw that there was a raider sitting in front of them when he said "Look who woke up" he said with a grin on his face. Twilight looked around to find something to help her escape,which there was little to help her, but when she found it she tried to levitate it but when she tried her magic didn't work!

Twilight looked at the raider and said "The Tler Stone?".

He nodded "Now what are you doing with that thing and why should we not kill you?" he said pointing a sword at me with his. Twilight wasn't going to say a word.

"Not going to talk I see.... I guess I'll have to kill you" The main leader said. He went over to the Tler stone to deactivate and when he did Twilight attacked...

Comments ( 5 )

8487916
Sorry for late reply is it that bad?

9028660
Actually quite liked it

9028749
Oh thx :) I'm still working on it life is in the way

9033636
You’re welcome

Login or register to comment