• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 312 Views, 2 Comments

Lunar - Midnight Lunar Bolt



Luna had returned to find her home had changed.

  • ...
 2
 312

Are not always what you want

The evil mare landed in front of her hide out. Her guards saluted and allowed her entrance. She sighed and sat on her throne. "Some days I wonder what my purpose in life is..." She sighed and went over her evil plan to turn Luna against Equestria. "GUARD!" She barked. "Yes your high majesty?" he saluted.She cackled evilly. "Bring me the potion!" She yelled. She laughed evilly. Her guard returned with a bubbling purple and silver potion.

The mare's eyes flashed. She inhaled and sighed heavily. "Discord!" Discord materialised out of thin air. "Oh Lilli... you're still no fun." He laughed as she rolled her eyes. "What do you want Discord?" "I want revenge on Celestia once Luna is out of the way!" He hissed. The mare chuckled...

"So you want to have revenge on the princess of the sun and then spread chaos?" She asked knowingly. Discord chuckled and nodded. "Well this potion should turn Luna over to me then against her sister but I need someone to deliver it?" She stated looking at Discord with puppy dog eyes. He glanced at the potion in her magical grasp and sighed. "How are we going to get her to take it?" Discord asked. "Silver Moon, you aren't suggesting we put it in a food she likes so that she takes it unknowingly then turns over to you in a matter of hours??" Silver laughed evilly and nodded. "I'll see what I can do..." He trailed off as he snapped his fingers, taking the evil potion with him.


Discord materialised into Luna's room with a cake. The cake contained the potion to turn Luna evil. He snapped his fingers and Luna's mane turned into cotton candy. Discord made a cloud appear above her head and rain chocolate milk over her cotton candy mane. Luna turned around and sighed. "What do you want Discord?" She asked, already fed up of his shenanigans. He chuckled. "Oh Lulu, am I really that bad?" He asked. Luna rolled her eyes and nodded. "Aaaaaaanyway..... I brought you a cake because you've just finished working and I thought it would be a nice treat." Luna gasped seeing the purple and blue cake in his hands.

"Ummm why thank you Discord what a nice thought... I shall eat it before I sleep. Now if you don't mind calling off your cloud and changing my mane back you may leave." She stated, still surprised by his gesture. Discord chuckled and nodded before snapping his fingers, changing everything back to normal and leaving at the same time. Once he left, Luna dug into the cake and fell fast asleep...

...To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. i got this finished faster than expected so i updated sooner. i wonder what luna is dreaming about you'll find out in the next chapter

love you all xx

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment