• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,566 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,566

PreviousChapters Next
Pink and Red Part 2

At the mall... Juniper Montage was walking around on her break. Her uncle managed to get her a job as the usher at a theater after she almost sabotaged the movie set. She even made Midnight stop supporting her. She was angry. Jealous... and upset. While on her break. She passed by some HD TVs and they were showing a music video. She saw the girls from the movie set dancing with some Crystal Prep girls singing a song called "Dance Magic."

In every tv she passes... She sees them... having the time their life. The more she sees them, the more she growls... "Those girls!" She said. She walked backwards in fear and anger. "First they get me kicked off the Daring Do set and now..." she bumped into a sign that promotes the movie and sees the girls in the background as main semi role cameos.

"Grrr... their everywhere! I'll bet they'll be at the premiere tonight. I bet I'll be the lucky one ushering them to their seats." Snarling still... She slapped the sign so it can fall down but it stayed still. She then fight with the sign and then threw it on the ground.

"Juniper, where are you? We need you back at the popcorn popper, stat." Said the voice coming from Juniper's walkie talkie.

"Ceeesh, what was that... BOSS! Ceeeesh... I can't hear you!" She said while putting her walkie talkie away and continued. "If those girls haven't shown up... I would've been playing Daring Do. Tonight would've been about me... I would've been a star." She said to a guy while wearing star-shaped glasses.

The guy shook his head at her for the glasses.

"Your right. They are a bit too much." She said while looking at the glasses in the mirror.

Right above Juniper... a strange glowing magical aure came down from the window and landed in the mirror, transforming it into a beautiful enchanted mirror. She look herself in the mirror and her reflection changed. Juniper got scared and dropped the mirror. "What was that?" She touch the mirror and it showed some magical fire as a barrier. She picked it up and saw that her reflection has changed, showing her as a famous Hollywood superstar.

"Incredible..." She said. She paid the guy at the stand for the mirror. "Keep the change... something tells me this thing's worth it."

At the popcorn stand. Juniper was looking at her new mirror. She sees her reflection doing poses for the cameras and taking interviews. "It's like this mirror is the only one that gets me." She said to herself.

"Popcorn spill at the condiment counter!" The manager at the stand told Juniper.

Juniper points her mirror at the manager. "Does this looks like someone who cleans popcorn messes?"

She expected the manager to see her celebrity reflection but he sees nothing. Just his reflection. "No. It looks like someone about to fire someone?"

The manager gave Juniper the the broom and she went to go sweep the popcorn. But instead she just continues to watch her reflection signing autographs. "Now that's more like it." She said. "Oh... I wish this popcorn would clean itself up... So I could stare at you all day." The mirror activated it's magic and cleaned up the popcorn by sucking it in the mirror itself.

The manager passed by and was so surprised. "Wow....done already? I'm shocked."

"You and me both." Juniper said. She then saw Midnight pass by the theater. She ran up to him. But he disappeared. She saw him sitting on a table with someone.

"So Peter. How are you liking your new home?" Midnight asked.

"It's very nice actually. The people are nicer. And for once. I don't feel hated." Peter said.

"But tell me... why did that fire guy went after you?" Midnight asked again.

"Believe me or not, I made a lot of enemies. And since I left New York. It looks like their gonna follow me to the ends of the earth. Molten Man was one of the few. The enforcers were after me. Buy luckily Twilight managed to hold them off. But it looks like they'll be more villains coming after me. I'll have to be careful." Peter said.

"Don't worry Pete. Me and Twilight are special spiders. We'll help you-"

"Midnight! Midnight!" Juniper interrupted Midnight's conversation with Peter.

"Oh god. Not her again." Midnight said.

"Is that the girl from that movie set?" Peter asked.

"Yes." Midnight said. Juniper walked up to the boys. "Juniper Montage. What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Your lucky I found you. Look at the mirror I bought. It shows my reflection as a celebrity." Juniper explained.

"Like the mirror of Irised from the first Harry Potter movie?" Peter pointed out.

"Yes, kinda like that. See for yourself." Juniper showed the mirror to Peter and Midnight and they see...

"Nothing. It's just our reflection." Peter said.

"Juniper, if this is your way of trying to impress me so I can forgive you. Then no. I'm not ready. So take your mirror and leave us alone. Come on Peter. She's not worth it. She could've hurt someone." Midnight left and Peter knows she did something wrong. But he didn't like how Midnight rejected her.

Juniper was upset. And heart broken. "Fine! Go ahead. I don't need you. I don't need anyone." She walked back to the theater stand.


Midnight and Peter saw the girls at the food court. Twilight waved at them. "Hey guys. Come over here." She said.

"Hey girls. Where's Sunset?" Midnight asked.

"Well it's kinda complicated, She kinda went back... home." Pinkie said.

"Home? What did she forget something?" Peter asked.

"No not that darling. She went home-home." Rarity said.

"Oh... you mean she went to that dimensional home Equestria." Midnight realized.

"Equestria?" Peter asked.

"It's a long story." Midnight said. "You see..." Midnight explained everything Twilight and the girls told him to Peter.

Later. Peter heard on the tv that a lion man is roaring and injuring police officers "Oh no! Not him... why him! Why now!?" Peter recognizes that lion man.

"Is that a man or a lion?" Fluttershy asked.

"Lers just say... both. His name is Kraven the Hunter. He mutated himself so he could keep up with me." Peter said. "I have to go. Hopefully this time I'll put him down for the count." Peter left to go handle Kraven.

Meanwhile...

Juniper was dropping popcorn in the ground to test out the mirror's power. "Mirror, pick up this popcorn." The mirror did nothing. And two girls were looking at her. They think she's weird. "Mirror, I command thee... pickith this poppage of corn!" She said again. But still nothing. "I don't get it. It worked before."

Juniper planned to drop more popcorn to test it out again. "Uh... we were gonna eat that." One of the girls said.

"Mirror, make these 2 disappeared!" Juniper said. Nothing still still still happened. And the 2 girls just walked away. "Well it kinda worked."

"JUNIPER MONTAGE!!!!" Pinkie said. The girls questioned why was she at the theater. "Were you invited to the Daring Do movie?" Pinkie asked.

"I wasn't invited. My uncle Canter Zoom felt bad for firing me so he got me this job." Juniper said. "Did you girls see Midnight Wolf?" She asked.

"Yeah. He just went to the bathroom. He'll meet us in a moment." Pinkie said.

"He said some hurtful things to me. He must be still upset about that movie set incident." Juniper said sadly.

"So... you work here?" Fluttershy asked.

"As little as possible." She replied while dropping more popcorn on the ground.

"You know... if you haven't tried to sabatoge the movie. You could be celebrating with us." Rainbow Dash pointed out.

Juniper got so angry. "This should be my night! I would've found a way into the film if you all have stayed out of it! I would've been Daring Do! Everyone would've love me! See!" Juniper showed her mirror to the girls. But they see nothing but their reflections. Midnight showed up after using the bathroom but he saw the girls with Juniper and was shocked to see them all together. He hid in case things get bad. The girls were confuse at what they are suppose to be looking at. "Grrr... don't you see what's under your noses." Juniper snapped.

"I wished you all would just go away and leave me alone!" The mirror activated... and the girls were getting sucked in.

"No!" Midnight shot his web line at Twilight before she got sucked in! The mirror stopped. But Twilight's friends were now trapped inside the mirror. "What did you do! What did you do!?" Midnight said. He noticed that some magical energy was now being transferred onto Juniper. Giving her a strange green aure flash.

She then gave a sinister grin. And then grabbed Fluttershy's berret and put it on her. Shthen chuckled as she looked at the mirror. "It looks like I'm finally getting the hang of this..." then her reflection changed showing her movie star look. "Hi me." Her reflection said.

"Midnight... what happened?" Twilight said.

"Your friends got sucked into the mirror somehow. I was able to save you. But..." Juniper walked up to them.

"Hello Wolf Spider. Didn't know I worked here now." Juniper saw the web and how it came from Midnight.

"I know what you did Montage. Give me the mirror now." Midnight said. "I'll tell your uncle that your holding people hostage."

"I'm sorry. But I'm afraid I can't do that. You and that girl ruined my dreams and my life. And now... I wish both of you would blast off again!" The mirror activated and grabbed Midnight and Twilight and blasted them. "Midnight was blasted out of the theaters and on one of the tables. He looked up at the sealing window and saw Twilight flying over. She was passed out. "TWILIGHT! NO!"

Twilight was unconscienced she couldn't wake up. And she was almost landing on the ground. Until a red portal opened up and a red blur came through and rescued her. And landed at a far end of the of the mall where the fields are.

"Are you Okay!?" The red guy said.

"I'm... fine... thanks for rescuing me." Twilight sees the red guy. He has a red suit on with some muscle work on it and a white pattern. "Hang on a minute." She said. She had her backpack with her and she opened it. And quckily used her magic to put on her pink Spider-Girl suit. The red guy was surprised. "I'll take it from here. Twilight ponied up her wings and flew.

"Hey wait!" The red guy said. Spider-Girl stopped. "Hold on a minute. You can use magic too?" He asked. "And your a spider theme hero?"

"Yes. I'm Spider-Girl." She said.

"Spider-Who-now?"

"Okay look I'm sorry. I feel a little disoriented from the magic blast. How did you save me?" Spider-Girl asked.

"Well... you fell out a rooftop window and somehow managed to catch in time. And it looks like I didn't mean to do cause I was focusing on magic powers and I must be even more powerful then I thought." He explained.

"Okay I... well... Who are you?" Spider-Girl asked.

"I'm Cyber-Shark."

"Cyber-who now?"

"Wait a minute... you don't know who I am?"

"Should I?"

"What about Starchoice?"

Spider-Girl shook her head.

"Rockman? She-Bot? Pac-Kid... Flair? Vultra?" Cyber-Shark asked.

"Sorry." Spider-Girl said.

"Oh boy... not as sorry as I am." Cyber-Shark took off his shark hood and shows his blue shark fin. Cyber eye vains and light blonde with a red stripes. "Hello there. I'm Finn Thomason... champion of superheroes. I'm a cyborg and I may be in the wrong dimension... I'm gonna need your help. What's your name."

Spider-Girl took off her mask. "My name is Twilight Sparkle. I think I might."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

the crossover with my oc is inspired by an episode of Supergirl called World's Finest.

PreviousChapters Next