• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,554 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,554

PreviousChapters Next
Arachnid collision: Spider vs Spider

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late chapter. I have Deviant art and I love.it.

Spider-Girl through the corridor, and sees a light, when she reached the light at the end of corridor, she sees two black shadowy figures right in front of her. The one in the middle have an evil laugh. "Listen to me, whoever you are..." Spider-Girl said. "No one can't control the equestrian magic, NO ONE!"

The figure took a pause... "I don't need to control the particles, Spider-Girl." The light faded away and appeared a man in green armor and beside him was someone who appeared to be a black knight.

Spider-Girl quickly remembered to man in the green armor... "Mynock?"

"We will work with them, its a perfect world order! Those who can't share my vision, will be crushed by it! For I am Tarantula." Tarantula said.

As Spider-Girl was about to walk towards Tarantula, she heard a familer voice. "Speaking of Crushed..." Wolf Spider appered from his camouflage. "Its showtime freaks." He activates his talons.

"Wolf? I thought I told you to get help." Spider-Girl said being upset.

"Where's the fun in that, I'm not gonna let you hod all the action. Now, I'll take of the big black knight." Wolf Spider said. He charged at the strange black knight. But the knight grabbed Wolf Spider and jumped to the top floor to take him down.

"Alone at last." Spider-Girl said.

Tarantula got his mechanical spider legs ready for the fight. "Let us end this Spider-Girl!"

Spider-Girl swinged to Tarantula but was blocked by a force field.

"You will never get pass my barrier, Spider-Girl." Tarantula said.

Spider-Girl knew he was right. She needed find some way to draw power away from his shield. Tarantula charged his mechanical legs at Spider-Girl, but thankfully, Spider-Girl dodges them, and notice something... Their were secret switches that could deactivate the shield. If she can get him to strike his legs at them, it can deactivate the shield. She just needs to mock him. "Hey Tarantula, only a coward would hide behind a holographic barrier." Tarantula got very upset and striked Spider-Girl with his legs, she moved out of the way, and he destroyed one of the switches. "His shield draws power from his. But I still need to draw more power." Spider-Girl thought to herself. "Oh come on. Is that really the best you got. I bet even your mother attack better then you!" Tarantula was getting pretty mad, and attacked again and destroyed another hidden switch again. "Your mama's so brave, she... uh... consider you a wuss!"

"THAT'S IT! NOW I'M PISSED!" Tarantula screamed and opened all his metal legs destroyed the last two switches. "NO! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

"Time to pay the piper Tarantula." Spider-Girl said. She rapidly beat Tarantula and gave him on big punch to finish off.

"This can't end... this way..." Tarantula collapsed on the floor.

"One down, one to go..." Spider-Girl said. "I wonder how Wolf Spider's doing." Spider-Girl looked up and saw Wolf Spider getting knocked out by the knight. "Midnight! Are you Okay? Talk to me." Spider-Girl wasn't aware that the knight was watching. "Wake up."

Wolf Spider weakishly said... "Look out... Sparkle... behind you."

Spider-Girl didn't know what he was talking about until she was lavatated off the ground and for lored to fight the black knight cause he has magic too. "Twilight Sparkle... your Angel of death awaits..."


To be continued...

PreviousChapters Next