• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,554 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,554

PreviousChapters Next
Epilogue

The sun rises on a new day, Twilight wakes up to a familiar bed, she sees everything is as it was.

"Ah... At last... I'm home." She said.

"Morning Twilight." A familiar voice said. A boy walked into Twilight's room. Twilight was a little shocked to see who the boy was. "I see your finally awake."

"Spike? Is that you?" Twilight asked.

"Of course its me. Your not use to seeing your former pet dog as a human?" Spike asked.

"Twilight remembered... "The human transformation potion, but I thought it was a fail." She thought.

"Yeah, but you perfected it." Spike said.

"Wow. Really?" Twilight said. "Cool. Wait, Spike, what's today's date?"

Spike checked the calendar. "Its June 19th." He said.

Twilight gasped at the realization. "The last day of school already?"

"Yeah. You and the others are gonna your seperate ways for a while." Spike said.

"What do you mean by that?". Twilight asked.

"You know. I'll be going to CHS and Sunset will take care of me while your in New York." Spike said. Twilight was a little confused. Into she saw a letter at her desk. "Rarity is going to travel the world created new fashion clothes while pursuing her superhero career as the Diamond Queen.

"Rainbow Dash will also be going around the world to become the fastest girl alive. You and Rarity even made up a suit for her to keep up with her speed. She's gonna call herself the Sonic Rainboom.

"Applejack will stick around farm while helping other around her neighborhood as Titanette, the strongest girl there is."

"Pinkie Pie will be entertaining kids with her boyfriend Cheese Sandwich, she does gives the sweets, Cheese does the entertainment."

"Fluttershy will be with the animals at Camp Everfree with Gloriosa Daisy. Make a home, and protect animals as a park ranger."

"Wallflower Blush plans to stay in CHS and between us, she seems to like Sunset. As in like her, like her. She's a superhero now called the Labyrinth."

Midnight Wolf and Juniper Montage became famous internet stars and Juniper finally got an acting gig at her uncle's movie based on Spider-Girl. Aka you."

"Wow. So everyone is going away to fulfill their dreams and destinies?" Twilight asked.

"Yep. And I like to say... Thank you for make me a part of society. It's gonna be a little weird eating human food." Spike said. "But hey, thanks to you, I can finally eat chocolate. And it tastes so good. I'm really going to miss you Twilight."

"Yeah. I'll miss you too Spike." Twilight said as they both embraced each other with a hug. I'll catch up.

"Okay. I'm gonna be waiting for my friend Gabby." Spike said.

Twilight read the letter that was on the side of her desk. It was from Gloriosa.

'Dear Twilight Sparkle,

It's been a day since the fight. And I already know we've finally taken down Crimson Black. My brother Timber Spruce doesn't remember me destroying the city, and the fact that Filthy Rich was in a coma thanks to me. In fact, I've been raising good money to save my camp due to some rich kids wanting to share the camp experience. Your friend Fluttershy agreed to help me by becoming a park ranger. Protecting animals. I guess I was wrong about everything. I know you forgive me, and I still have my Gaia Everfree powers, but I promise I will use it only for good. To help entertain my campers well. I hope you have a great life as a superhero. Maybe I should try it too.

Your new friend...
Gloriosa Daisy.'

"I hope you're enjoy your again. My friend." Twilight put the letter somewhere so she can remember where it is.

She got dressed and walked downstairs. She sees Sunset Shimmer there.

"Hey Twilight." Sunset said.

"Hey Sunset. You feeling okay?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah. And I wanted to talk to you." Sunset went with Twilight to the other room and gave her a hug. "You did it Twilight. You saved the multiverse."

"No Sunset. We did it. You, me, my friends, Peter, Midnight and Gloriosa." Twilight said.

"So what happened?" Sunset asked.

"I'll tell you at school."


Later...

At school, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Sunset assembled in the music room. Midnight Wolf joined them as well. Twilight explained what happened to Crimson Black and explained Madame Web and what she told Twilight. "... With Crimson Black gone, everything event in existence across other dimensions have been returned to normal with different events influencing our time. Gloriosa never lost her camp. Peter still remembers me, Juniper Montage never teamed up with Gloriosa when she went to juvy. But some events of our superhero lives still happened and we still have memories of the world where Crimson Black existed."

"So that means it all worked out in the end." Midnight said.

"I guess it does." Fluttershy said.

"So... Now what?" Applejack said.

"We're all gonna be leaving for the summer. And this is our final year. Turns out we graduated already." Applejack said.

"After all these years. Our lives as superheroes changed when I brought magic from Equestria to Earth." Sunset said. "Now we have an opportunity to make the world a better place. And I know we will bring world peace thanks to our truths, justice and friendship."

"Sunset's right. I've been denying being magic ever since I became Midnight Sparkle. And I've become Spider-Girl to forgive myself for what has happened. I'm going to New York to help protect it." Twilight said.

"Danny will be coming over soon. And Wallflower as well." Sunset said. "Their going to help me protect our home."

"I'm going to protect the world with my speed." Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm going to travel the world selling fashion to every show on Earth." Rarity said.

"I'm going to help around my neighborhood teach people why we should bullies." Applejack said.

"I'm going to Camp Everfree to become a park ranger." Fluttershy said.

"And I'm going to entertain kids with Cheese Sandwich." Pinkie said.

"I'm really going to miss all of you." Fluttershy said.

The 7 girls all embraced a group hug as they she's some tears. "I'll take care of this city while your gone." Midnight said. "I promise.


Twilight went to the airport that's heading to New York, all of her friends came to say goodbye. Midnight Wolf, Danny Wayne, Wallflower Blush, and Juniper even came to say goodbye.

"Promise to stay in touch?" Pinkie said while crying.

"I promise." Twilight said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Twilight." Spike said. "Thank you for everything."

"Your welcome." Twilight said as she looked at Sunset. "Take good care of him."

"I will. So long Twilight." Sunset said.

"Tell Peter we said hi, and thank you." Rainbow Dash said.

"I will." Twilight said.

"See ya next time you decide to come home surgercube." Applejack said.

Twilight hugged Applejack.

"I'm not one for goodbyes. But... Goodbye Twilight." Rarity said as she hugs Twilight and cries.

Fluttershy also hugged Twilight as well. Then Twilight went to the others. "You've been great allies and great friends. I love you all and I'll miss you all." Twilight said with tears in her eyes.

"It was great seeing you again Twilight." Danny said.

"We promise to take care of this city while your gone." Wallflower said.

"We swear." Juniper said.

"Promise you'll write." Midnight asked Twilight.

Twilight nodded and she gives them all, a hug. Then she gave everyone one final embrace of a group hug. Then she went on the plane and waved goodbye. The airplane flew in the air, and Twilight was finally gone to New York.


A few hours later...

Twilight got off a plane, and walked down to the airport where she's sees a familiar face. "Hi Twilight."

"Hi Peter. Long time so see." Twilight said.

"It's been a while. Wanna go for a web swing?" Peter asked.

"I would love too. But where do you love again?" Twilight asked.

"With my new roommate Miles. You'll like him." Peter said.

"Oh I will. I'm gonna be next door, my friend Megan Williams lives next door to his apartment so I'll be living with her for a while." Twilight said.

"That's good to hear." Peter said. "Come on. Let's get going, Spider-Girl."

"Right behind you to the end... Spider-Man."


The End

Author's Note:

Happy New Year everyone.

Thank you for all for reading my story, even though it has some bad writing. and too many pictures. Again, thank you.

PreviousChapters Next