• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,554 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,554

PreviousChapters Next
Forever Free Part 1

"Finally! The fog is gone! WOO HOO!!!" Rainbow Dash cheered. The fog was cleared through out Canterlot City. She and Rarity can finally walk to the diner to meet their friends there.

At the Diner. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Sunset Shimmer, we're chatting about the fog clearing up. "If the fog is gone, then that means Twilight did it." Pinkie Pie said. "We should celebrate. We can through a big hero party."

"Hold on sugarcube." Applejack said covering Pinkie's mouth. "It is great that Twilight managed to stop the fog and save the city. But she still has one more thing to do in order to gain the people's trust back."

"Oh, what is that?" Fluttershy asked.

"Twilight needs to find her perpetrator. Someone who her up. Scarlet Heart may have been the false Spider-GIrl. But Twilight needs to find out who was responsible for blaming her and causing chaos with that darn fog." Applejack said.

"Oh yeah... that's true." Sunset said. "I'm really worried. The last time I saw her, she said that whoever was responible for all this, was at the Everfree forest."

"Its not just that darling, Haven't you heard..." Rarity said. "Apparently some girl has gone missing. It happened during the fog."

"That can't be good." Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity showed the picture. "It was this girl. Her name was Gloriosa Daisy."

Sunset's eyes were widened in shock. "I know that girl... she was with her brother when me and Twilight were at that exposition. She was not happy."

Pinkie realised something. "Wait a minute, that was the day Spider-Girl stole something. Do you think that girl was responsible for framing Twilight?" She asked.

All of a sudden the news started up. "Breaking News! There's a plant like girl causing havoc upon the city. With creepy vines. The police can't hold them off. I for one, personally want to apologise for saying that Spider-Girl betrayed us. Spider-Girl, if your seeing this, please help us, we'll forgive you if your truly not a criminal."

Rainbow Dash couldn't believe what the newsman was saying. "Suck up."

Sunset Shimmer got up from the table. "Come on girls. Let's go check it out.

"Right." They all said.


The 6 girls went to where the police are. They saw them tied up in the vines. Everyone in the city saw the plant creature floating in the air.

"PEOPLE OF CANTERLOT CITY!!! I AM GAIA EVERFREE!!! I SEEK THE MONSTER KNOWN AS FILTHY RICH. SURRENDER HIM TO ME. OR I WILL DESTROY THIS AWFUL PLACE." She said.

"Yeah, you and what army?" A civilian said. Gaia Everfree showed the vines and the timberwolves surrounding her. "Oh... that army."

"I'll give you to the count of 3, if you don't give me Filthy Rich, I'll tear up this city apart!" Gaia Everfree said. "1..." The civilians started running around in circles. "2..." Other civilians pled to Gaia Everfree no. "3!" The timberwolves charged at the people. "You had your chance. And you just lost... the city."

The 6 girls heard everything, and went to hide. "We need to find Twilight." Sunset said.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

forgive me for the short chapter. But i promise you Spider-Man will return

PreviousChapters Next