• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,537 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
Forever Free: Aftermath

A few weeks have passed, but thanks the girls, it was easy to rebuild a part of the city. Gloriosa was feeling traumatised about what she said. She was sent to juvy for a month to pay for her crimes. Spider-Girl turned Tarantula to the police and explained everything there. They cleared her name, and a day later the mayor and the citizens of Canterlot City apologised for blaming her for the fog that covered the city. Twilight thanked her friends for helping her save the city. But she didn't tell them about the glowing orange rock. But they all did got the geos which was the source of their superpowers. She'll show them the rock later.
The mayor gave Spider-Girl the key to the city. So they had a big cerebration, known as... Spiders Honers day. At the ceremony, Twilight was relieved that her name was cleared, but she felt sorry for Gloriosa. She saw her brother Timber Spruce looking at the sky, alone, feeling sad. Twilight walked up to him, to keep him company.

"Timber?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, hey Twilight." Timber replied. "What are you doing here?"

"You look sad. You miss your sister?"

"Yeah, *sigh* I didn't realised she would do something that bad. Its messed up. After she turned back to normal, she strangled Filthy Rich, and put him in a coma."

"I know. Sunset told me that she and Danny are gonna take care of her until Filthy wakes up." Twilight said.

"Its nice to know that your a good friend Twilight. For listening to my problems."

Twilight and Timber's faces started to blush. They were about to lock lips together until Mayor Mare announce something that caught Twilight's attention. "... thank Spider-Girl. Give it up for Spider-Man!"

"I'm sorry Timber. I have to go." Twilight said. She ran up to where her friends are and looked at the spider-man. "...Peter?"


To be continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. But i wanted to end this story arc for the new year before going to a new one.

I fixed the chapter cause I'm not using the Marvel's Spider-man anymore. I'm gonna use the Spectacular Spider-Man from now on

PreviousChapters Next