• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,554 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,554

PreviousChapters Next
The Soul stone

That night at Moondancer's house, Twilight and Moondancer we're waiting for the others to arrive. Twilight showed Moondancer the gem she found. "This must be part of the reason Peter Parker's memories." Moondancer said. "And not just his, but it seems New York had the same effect."

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

As soon as Moondancer was gonna explain, the other girls and Midnight Wolf came over.

Twilight was happy to see Midnight back in good shape. "Thank you for being here." She said. "Now I can show you this..."

Midnight and the girls were in awe. Rarity was the first to speak. "OH MY GOD DARLING! What is this unique, fascinating beautiful gemstone?" She asked.

"I don't know." Twilight said. "But I think it has something to do back in New York city."

"I have heard something in the news about it. Their was a big flash that happened in the sky and New York took the most impact. It happened during our fight with Gaia Everfree." Rainbow Dash said.

"I hear about that too. The newsman said that no one in New York can remember what happened. They had live fee but the camera went blank. And the whole city went white, the next day, it is like no one remembered what happened that day." Pinkie said.

"That impact must've also effected Gloriosa which made her turn back into her normal self." Sunset said.

"Oh yeah... I've heard about this." Midnight said. "I remember hearing that the Avengers were fighting an evil tyrant name Thanos, then there was a flash."

"So... this gem is involved with the flash. Cause it also effect Peter too." Fluttershy said.

"His memories were like a reset. He had a different appearance, but he did still remembers being Spider-Man." Moondancer said.

Twilight thought of something... "What if... Miles Morales was reset too?"

"What do you mean Sugercube?" Applejack asked.

"Miles is from an alternative dimension just like Peter. And If Peter's memories were reset, maybe Miles was reset too. Like he never left his world." Twilight explained.

"That is a possibility." Moondancer said. "And that gem must be part of the problem. Let's see what it does."

Twilight tries to use the gem and she pointed it at Rainbow Dash. And it zapped! And Rainbow was like a mindless puppet. Everyone was so shocked Twilight begged the gem to turn her back to normal. The gem listen and it turned Rainbow back to normal. "Twilight what the hell!" She yelled. "Its bad enough being friends with an egghead. But making me like your slave? That stone must have power over people. Like they can make them do whatever they want." Rainbow realized something... "You could make me an egghead too! Get that stone away from me!" Rainbow hide behind Midnight.

"Wait I remember something i read." Moondancer said as she went on the internet... "Here it is... Apparently it wasn't the first time the avengers fought Thanos. Look! This gem is called The Soul stone. It said that 'the Soul Stone Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.' Its also one of the six infinity stone. The most powerful items in the universe."

Rainbow was shocked to hear about it. "So I could be manipulated into being an egghead." She said... "HELL NO!"

Sunset realised something too. "The stone can also open into pocket dimensions? What if it can be used to open a portal to Equestria?" She thought.

"I don't know if its a possibility. We should put this away... No one should about this." Twilight said. The girls agreed... not knowing that someone outside was watching...

"An infinity stone... here this city... hmm hmm hmm... This could be my chance for a little payback..."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with a lot of stuff, and had to set people straight that this is my story, and my rules.

I promise i won't take too long again. But I hope you enjoy the plot twist.

PreviousChapters Next