• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,538 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,538

PreviousChapters Next
Pink and Red Part 3

Sneaking to the computer lab, Twilight and Finn managed to get in. "Okay. All clear." Twilight said.

"Why are we sneaking?" Finn asked.

"Because, your veins are literally robotic like." Twilight said. "Besides. You said your a cyborg right?"

"Yeah I am." Finn replied. "Why you ask."

"Its fascinating. You look like a combination of both science and magic." Twilight. "I want to run an examination on you."

"Okay. I hope it own be to dissect me." Finn said.

Twilight did examine Finn and was amazed that his skeleton has alien robotic technology on him. Later, Finn went on one of the computers.

"So your from another world?" Twilight asked. "Well perhaps you are, I've been researching parallel worlds ever since the friendship games. Plus my friends told me about my pony counterpart, and that's how my research began."

"Strange. No Forrestfropolis in Google Maps. No Anarky City, no Cartooth. No nothing."Finn said.

"Quick question, are you happen to be from Equestria?" Twilight asked.

"Equestri-what"

"You know, Equestria. Magical land filled with talking ponies?"

"No. I'm from another parallel earth. I'm not from this Equestria." Finn said. "Looks like there's no one that will be able to get me home."

"Oh sorry. Its just that, whenever there is trouble that comes from another world, its Equestria that keeps cause it here." Twilight explain.

"I can see why. You have magical powers." Finn said. "I've scanned you."

"Twilight! Are you Okay?" Midnight came in after the fight with Juniper.

"Yeah. I'm okay. But what happened to Juniper?" Twilight asked.

"After she tried to blast you off again, she just split." Midnight answered.

"Like in that Carrie movie." Finn said.

"Exactly, Who are you?" Midnight asked.

"Oh sorry. I'm Finn Thomason."

"Midnight Wolf."

"Oh, so were using made up names then."

"No no no, My name is Midnight Wolf, but I do have an alter ego." Midnight explained. "I call myself Wolf Spider."

"Wolf Spider? Why does that sound so familiar...?"

"Whatever the case. Midnight, your not gonna believe this." Twilight said. "Finn here, is from another universe."

"Another universe? You mean like, from another Dimension? He must also be from Equestria." Midnight guesses.

"Oh no no no no." Finn said. "Not like this Equestria place. I come from a another earth."

"Another earth?" Midnight asked.

"Yes. You see, there exist a number of earths throughout the multiverse." Finn explained. "One where one event never happened. One where we were never born. and-"

"One where we're evil?" Midnight asked?

"Been there, done that, saw that, it sucked." Finn said. "Anyways. All of these earths in the multiverse occupy in the same place in space, but they vibrate at a different frequency. So they can't see one another."

Midnight listened to Finn's words. "Yeah, but if you were to gain speed enough and a large amount of energy, its possible to open a breach or a portal of some sort. and travel between worlds." Midnight suggested.

"Yeah. Exactly." Finn said,

"Quick Question, how did you gather much energy?" Twilight asked.

"Well..." Finn showed his shark fin coming out of his head, and summons red water-like energy. It sparkles and he teleported to the door of the computer lab.

"You... have magic?" Midnight asked.

"Yeah. Its a long story." Finn said. "Basically my mother was a fairy warrior and my father as a normal human superhero. So I inherited both my father's super strength and my mother's magic. And I became a superhero."

"So your a superhero?" Midnight asked.

"Yeah. I call myself Cyber-Shark."

"So... can you... jump back between dimensions right?" Midnight asked.

"No. this was by accident. I was training my magic with my other magic friend Kentaura. It was a combination spell. So until I figure a way back, I'm stuck here." Finn said.

"Don't worry. You don't have to worry at all. We're gonna help you." Twilight said,

"Really?" Finn said.

"Yeah. I promise..." Twilight said.

"Thanks."


Meanwhile...

With a lot in her head. Juniper was all to curious about her new magical abilities. She heard that someone saved Twilight. And it wasn't Midnight. If she wanted to get rid of Twilight... she might as well make sure to get in sucked into the mirror along with the rest of her friends. She could think about looking for that Kraven guy. But Spider-Man would get in the way. She later had an idea...

Later at Juvie...

Gloriosa Daisy sleeps in her cell muttering to herself... She put an innocent man in a coma. She did felt sasitfied... But it would more sasitfing if Filthy Rich was dead. Then later... the bars in her cell disappeared... and Gloriosa was free to go...

She escaped but knocked out the guards intensively. She found some clothes and made it out. She couldn't go back to her parents house. They would call the police on her again. She got into a bus and went to what was formally camp Everfree. It was nighttime and she found refugee at what use to be a the head counselor office. She busted the door down and looked around. She found some cooked Smores and a nice cup of fresh water.

"I wanted to make you feel at home." A voice said.

Gloriosa looked around and sees a girl in the shadows. "Who the heck are you?"she asked.

"Leta just say... my uncle used to come to your camp a long time ago. His name was Canter Zoom. I'm his niece Juniper Montage."

"Canter Zoom? I think there's an old group photo of him somewhere." Gloriosa said.

"Listen to me Gloriosa Daisy. I need your help." Juniper said.

"Well you said your uncle use to be at my family's camp many years ago... why should I help you?" Gloriosa said.

"You should be more greatful. I'm the one who let you out of your cage." Juniper said.

"How did you get me out?" Gloriosa asked...

Juniper showed her the mirror he has in her hand. "This mirror... it has some kind magic in it. It can do whatever I want happen. And since you had magic from some magic jewls... maybe you can ask it something."

Juniper gave Gloriosa the mirror. She looked closely and sees 5 girls inside. "Wait... are those the girls who..." She started to remember... She was wreaking havoc on Canterlot City until Spider-Girl, Wolf Spider and the girls tried to stop her. "You trapped those meddlesome girls in this mirror?" Gloriosa asked.

"Yeah..." Juniper said as she walks towards Gloriosa. "You see... you and I... we share some common interests. You want to kill Filthy Rich and Spider-Girl and I want to trap the girls' friend in the mirror who is protected by Spider-Girl..." Juniper smiled. "Figured we could team up..."

"Team up...? Like... work together?" Gloriosa asked with a grin...

"What do you say?" Juniper asked.

"You said this mirror can do anything it wants you to? Gloriosa asked. Juniper nodded. "Then I really wish I had my magic powers back from when I was Gaia Everfree!" The mirror unleashed it's magic and it coursed into Gloriosa's vains... transforming her into Gaia Everfree once again.

"If you want to trap someone... you should do it in style..." Gaia Everfree suggested...

Juniper showed an evil glare. "Oh believe me... I got that covered."


Meanwhile...

Twilight was recently heard from Moondancer and Timber Spruce that Gloriosa has escaped. And her she was about to get ready to go find Juniper until...

"Twilight?" A familer voice said.

"Sunset your back." Twilight gave Sunset a hug of relief. "Somethig bad has happened. Seriously bad." Twilight then noticed the girl behind Sunset. "Uh... Sunset. Who is She?"

"I was about to tell you. Twilight this is... Princess Twilight's student. Starlight Glimmer."

"Starlight... this is the Twilight Sparkle of this world."

"Hi there. Other Twilight. Nice to meet you." Starlight said.

"Wait... my pony counterpart has a student? Why is she doing in this world?" Twilight asked.

"I need some help from Princess Twilight but she was away on a... Friendship Quest. Something that like, so I asked Starlight If she wanted to come back with me since we are gonna go and see the premiere of the Daring Do movie." Sunset said.

"I've never seen Daring Do as a human ever." Starlight said. "Then again. I've never seen me as a human before. But hey... you know, for kids."

"I see you also did your where of secret friends too." Sunset said as she sees a guy with blonde hair.

"Oh yeah... follow me." Twilight ran to the computer lab. "Finn, I need your help..." She said.

"Okay. With what?" Finn asked.

"Since I'm busy with trying to track down Juniper Montage. I need some help with another. A girl name Gloriosa Daisy has escaped from Juvie. She is on the loose and I need some help..." Twilight explained.

"Gloriosa escaped?" Sunset asked.

"And who is the guy with the blonde hair with the red stripe.?" Starlight asked.

"His name is Finn Thomason, he's from another world, not Equestria. Another earth. And he's a superhero name Cyber-Shark and I'm gonna need his help. I'll also need yours as well Midnight." Twilight said.

"Whatever you need." Midnight said as he and Finn got into their costumes.

Twilight also got into her costume too. "So... why are they dressing up like it's Halloween?" Starlight asked.

"Long story short. Twilight Sparkle in this world is a costumed Superhero name Spider-Girl." Sunset said.

"Wow..." Starlight said.

Twilight explained to Sunset and Starlight everything of what's happened. And how Finn got into this.

"I'll take Starlight to the mall. Their could be a chance she might attack their and wreck the theaters." I'll keep an eye on it." Sunset said as she got into her Teaserflame costume.

"Okay boys. Let's go..." Spider-Girl said.

"Yes ma'am!" Midnight said.

"Alright. All for one and one for all." The 3 heroes discovered where is Gloriosa hiding and they went to go find her.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I am so sorry I took forever. But I promise it won't happen again.

PreviousChapters Next