• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,551 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,551

PreviousChapters Next
Forever Free Part 3

In the middle of Canterlot City, Gaia Everfree was still terrorizing the people. She even plan to cover up the city in vines. "WHERE IS HE!? WHERE IS FILTHY RICH!?!" She cried out. She some a cupcake on the ground, and she was confused. Until the cupcake exploded. Gaia Everfree was flying threw the air until she hit a building wall. "Who is responsible for this!?" She asked with a snarling look on her face.

"That would be me! Pinkamena Diane Pie! AKA... uh... Lollipop!" Pinkie Pie said. She was wearing her blue onesie with pink boxing gloves.

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity joined Pinkie, to confront Gaia Everfree. "You need to stop this now Gloriosa."

"Why should I?" Gaia Everfree asked.

"Cause this is wrong." Rainbow Dash said. "It is one thing to loose a family camp, but its a whole other thing to get revenge."

Gaia Everfree turned her head, and saw a girl in a fire costume burning her thorns and vines. "You girls... have been stalling??!!"

"Oh shit." Teaserflame said. "Plan B girls, ATTACK!!!"

All the girls charged at Gaia Everfree, one by one, Rainbow Dash used her speed, but it backfired. Applejack threw a car at her, but she ripped it in half, Rarity threw her magic diamond shards at her but she blocked. Pinkie Pie made confetti based boxing gloves, and uses them to explode Gaia Everfree, she had an adventage, but Gaia Everfree threw her with her vine.

"Why are you fighting me? I doing this to avenge my camp. I want to do this for you." Gaia Everfree said.

"Uh... Gloriosa darling, I know your feeling bad about loseing Camp Everfree, but I'm not ready to lose my trips to the spa." Rarity said with a nervous giggle.

Gaia Everfree had a creepy smile when she heard what Rarity said.
"To the spa..."

She said... "TO THE SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GLORIOSA!!!"

Gaia Everfree turned her head, and she saw her brother Timber Spruce with a pink onesie wearing girl with goggles. 'Timber?"

"Gloriosa, Spider-Girl told me what happened, you need to stop this right now! This isn't the way!" Timber said.

"I appreciate your concern Timber, BUT I GOT THIS!!!"

Gaia Everfree used her vines to grab Spider-Girl. and grabbed her head. "Tell me... Do you bleed..." Gaia was about to crush Spider-Girl.

Until... She got scratch deeply. She screamed. And her hand let go of Spider-Girl's head. She turned her head. And she saw... Wolf Spider? He's okay?

"Wolf Spider? But you were injured." Spider-Girl said.

"One thing you should know about us Spider-folk you should know Twi, we heal very quickly. Its kinda of our healing factor." Wolf Spider said. "I hope the other you knows about it too."

"Other me?"

"Oh uh... Nevermind."

"You made a big mistake..." Gaia Everfree said. "A huge mistake." Gaia Evefree used her magic to summon a thousand vines, and cover around her.

She grew in size and became more monstrous then ever...

"If I can't get my revenge. Then all of Canterlot City will die!!!" She said.

"Well that's not good." Wolf Spider said.

"I don't know what we could do." Rainbow Dash said.

"I have an idea. But it might be dramatic." Teaserflame said. "Twilight you need to use your magic."

"What... But I can't... Midnight Sparkle could try to get out." Spider-Girl said.

Wolf Spider stepped in and said... "You don't have to believe in yourself, cause I believe in you. You can do this Twilight."

The other girls nodded, and Teaserflame tries to think up a plan.


Gaia Everfree has been causing more destruction on the streets. When she said Spider-Girl waving her arms. Gaia Everfree ran after her.

"Move it, move it, MOVE IT!"

Spider-Girl climbed up a building, and that's when Gaia Everfree notice something. She saw Teaserflame burst out massive fire on her. She screamed and Gaia Everfree heard something from far away.It was like a catastrophic explosion. it reached Gaia Everfree and it turned out to be some sort of energy serge. It made her glitchy, until Spider-Girl flew up and used her midnight blast to reverse Gaia Everfree's magic, reverting her back into Gloriosa Daisy. She fell until Wolf Spider leaped and saved her, Spider-Girl noticed something. An energy serge. It was an orange aura that effected Gloriosa. Spider-Girl flew around and found something on a tree branch. It looked like a orange glowing rock...

"What is this?"

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Something to add thanks to Wolf Spider...

Now for a new costume...

Sorry for a lot of pictures

PreviousChapters Next