• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,557 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,557

PreviousChapters Next
Round 2 in Equestria

"Kavitor!" Twilight said. "But how?"

"What, did you believe you could get away, no. My slaves and I rebuild the damage you and your friends did to my machine. Now that I finally found you with the Twilight of this Equestria, it's time to kill you all!" Kavitor said.

"That's not going to happen!" Princess Twilight said.

Sunset and Sunlight jumped on Kavitor and began to beat on his armor. Spike puffed out fire on Kavitor's hoofs. Kavitor shook them off and charged at Twilight inside of Princess Twilight's castle. Twilight used her horn to activate the web shooters from her hoofs to snatch Kavitor's legs and make him trip. Then she leaped onto his back and tried to hit him, but Kavitor grabbed her by the head and threw her to the other room of the castle. Kavitor then charged at Twilight, Twilight tried throwing a chair at him but it failed. "You got no where to hide, Sparkle!" He said. Twilight tried to hold on to his centaur legs but she noticed her bag and webbed it to her. But Kavitor grabbed her and threw her to the next hallway. Kavitor noticed some dark magic spell books look at the words and used his hands to combine two deadly spells together, and threw them at the hole where Twilight was in. The spell exploded. "Once I'm done you, the other princess Twilight Sparkle will die next. I'll keep killing until I reach Twilight Sparkle prime! There's no need to stop me Twilight."

Just them a magic blast shot Kavitor and he roared in anger. Spider-Twi was back. Princess Twilight got her costume on to take on Kavitor, she used her horn to web two diamonds from the ceiling and pulled on the webline to hit Kavitor. Kavitor felt the hit and noticed Spider-Twi was gone. But she was crawling on the ceiling to attack. "What have we ever done to you?"

"Plenty. You killed my wife. She was my everything. And you killed her, and laughed about it. To your so called friends!" Kavitor said.

"That wasn't me. I don't kill anypony I see." Spider-Twi said.

"Lies. Nothing but lies!" Kavitor said. "You tried to attack me, talking to your friends about the insect Chrysalis and killed my wife for overhearing. And when I killed you, you lied to me that you didn't kill her. But the bloodshed cannot stop there. I've learned about the multiverse ever since the gremlin Discord shredded a hold to another dimension. That's when I learned about the multiverse and how it's effected but Twilight Sparkles like you." He grabbed a big diamond shard from the wall and tried to stab Spider-Twi. "I'm not going to stop until I have the sastifaction of killing every Twilight Sparkle in the multiverse. And you and your human double are last bridge to Twilight prime. The source Twilight Sparkle."

Just then, Spider-Girl poped out in her old costume and punched Kavitor in the face. "if there's a Twilight Sparkle prime in Equestria, then that means another one that's the prime human." Spider-Girl said.

"I have killed plenty of Twilights that are both pony and human. Even a human version that lived in Equestria, I killed her too." Kavitor said. "This place is not big enough for the 3 of us." Kavitor grabbed the two Twilights and took them to his world. And Spider-Twi noticed that Sunset, Sunlight, Spike and her friends where taken to Earth with them. But something was different when Spider-Twi and her friends came to earth.

"Twilight what's going on?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I didn't turn into a dog?" Spike said, still continuing his Equestrian form.

Spider-Girl was back to normal as Kavitor threw the 2 Twilights, Spider-Girl noticed that Spider-Twi was still a pony. Sunset and Sunlight were still ponies as well. "Why didn't we changed?" Sunset asked.

"This isn't good." Spider-Twi said.

Spider-Girl's friends were all captured. And Spider-Girl noticed a dead body. "Rarity, Rainbow Dash, what happened?" She asked.

"Twilight. Oh thank god your alive." Rainbow Dash said. "That armor freak stole the soul stone from Cinch and uses it to steal her soul."

"Oh no." Spider-Girl said.

"Kavitor had no need for the soul stone so he destroyed it." Wallflower said.

Kavitor tied the two Twilights to a machine. "Raise your hands in the arms if you don't care about losing your life force!"

The machine Kavitor put the Twilights in was draining them of their energy, their magic, their powers and their life force. He needed them so he can pinpoint the coordinates to Equestria prime and Earth Prime so he can kill the prime Twilight Sparkles. The draining was slow and painful but he enjoyed every moment of it. The machine stopped as it was now at a 99% complete. He'll need one more Twilight Sparkle to complete his quest. But before he could... "Fun time is over Twilight Sparkles." He grabbed the Twilights and three them to the ground. "Asta la vista, Twily." From his hands were two crimson blades as he was about to finish them off.

"No please stop!" Kavitor heard a voice. "Stop! Twilight and I did research on your history Kavitor, we're sorry for what happened to you Kavitor. But that doesn't mean you can take it out on all Twilight Sparkles." Sunset said.

"She's the best friend any of us have." Dragon Spike said.

"We've accepted her as your friend because of pony her." Human Rainbow Dash said.

"You killed your Twilight Sparkle of your Equestria due to a mix up." Sunset said.

"Chrysalis created clones of Twilight and the others to ruin their camping trip. You happened to be at the wrong place by accident." Sunlight said.

"You think this is some kind of joke?" Kavitor said refusing to accept Sunlight's words. "Your saying nice things about these purple freaks so I cannot kill them. Your nothing but a bunch of folks!" He looks down at the helpless Twilights as they were breathing after they have gotten their life forces drained.

"Your the fool Kavitor." Sunset said. "Your paranoia has blinded you from the truth. You killed Twilight due to a misunderstanding, the Twilight Sparkle that killed your wife was a mean clone created by Chrysalis. They planned to kill her and your wife was the example of killing Chrysalis. This bloodshed, this massecure was due to the fact you blamed the real Twilight as the imposter killed her and your clan." The unicorn said.

Kavitor then had a flashback. He remembered that Twilight did kill his wife, but then he remember saying "so there's more of you?" She teleported to the far side of the dragonlands where she found Kavitor's family and killed them all.

"No! This can't be a result of a mistake." Kavitor said as he continued to look down at the Twilights. "My kill count would be meaningless to everything I believed in. I will not find peace, until every single Twilight Sparkle is gone from memories, the mouths and history of Earth and Equestria. God made a mistake creating these monsters... Now ITS TIME TO DIE!!!!"

Kavitor unleashed his secret power of black crystals. Everyone and everypony screamed as the sharp black crystals charged at the Twilights fast! "Twilight no!" "Don't do it!"

This is how it happened. This is how the Spider-Twilights died.

OH NO PLEASE... TO BE CONTINUED....

Author's Note:

This may not make sense.

Next chapter will come on New year's Eve.

PreviousChapters Next