• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,557 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,557

PreviousChapters Next
Nature Part 2

"Fluttershy, what happened? Is that Venom?" Peter asked.

"No. Its not Venom. You see, I tamed the symbiote and it made a spawn." Fluttershy said. "It doesn't remember remember sharing any memories of being with Doctor Octopus."

"Yes. I am a new symbiote, and I've looked into Fluttershy's memories... she is a really caring with creatures." The symbiote said. "I promise, We will not be your enemy. Just let me stay with her.

"I don't really know." Peter said, putting his hand on the back top of his head. He remembers the time the symbiote tried to take over him after took down the sinister six back in New York a few years back. And he remembers when he tried to get rid of it.

"When the symbiote bonded to me, it changed me. It tried take over me. I don't know if I can trust it."

"From what I learned from Sunset Shimmer. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. She was given a second chance after trying to enslave a school. I got a 2nd chance after trying to destroy reality." Twilight said to Peter. "Can you give a second chance to symbiotes?"

"I'll need time." Peter said. "Danny and I will bring Ock to jail. We'll see you later. But I'll keeping my eye on you... Do you have a name?"

"I don't know... Since Fluttershy is like the guardians of animals and their true natures. Nature... Yeah... From now on... Call me Nature. What do you think about that Fluttershy?" The symbiote asked Fluttershy.

"Nature... Yeah. I like it." Fluttershy replied.

"Okay... See you around... Nature." Peter left with Danny and Doc Ock.

"So... Nature... Wanna a patrol the city?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, We love that." Nature said.

So Spider-Twilight and Nature fought some crime fighters and save people from collateral damage.


Later...

"I can see why you like to be a superhero. It feels great taking on bad guys, even those who are hurting innocent creatures." Fluttershy said.

"Indeed." Twilight said. "Your really good at fighting crime. I can why Rainbow Dash really wants me to be a superhero."

Later on... there was barely any crime. Twilight and Fluttershy just chatted about stuff. "So what ever happen to Spike?" Fluttershy asked. "Nobody hasn't seen him for a month."

"He's still getting use to his new life as a human." Twilight said.

"Human?" Nature said.

"Yeah. Spike use to be Twilight's pet dog. But thanks to her fusig magic with technology. He transformed Spike into a human." Fluttershy explained.

"Yeah. He's use to being a human. I even taught him how to fight." Twilight said.

As Twilight was explaining. A sound of an explosion popped in their ears. "What's going on?" Fluttershy asked.

"Trouble. For sure." Twilight said. "We better go check it out."

Spider-Girl and Nature swinged to where the explosion was. It was in a science expo. "You gotta be careful. I may be a spawn but I'm still weak against fire." Nature said.

Twilight and Fluttershy nodded as they see who was walking out of the building. It was a man in a black chrome like armor. "I know that guy..." Twilight said.

"Ah... I've been looking forward to this day, to see you again... Twilight Sparkle..."

Twilight gasped as she remembers. "Kavitor!"

Author's Note:

Sorry I took so long.

PreviousChapters Next