• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,558 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,558

PreviousChapters Next
Forever Free Part 2

"Where is she?"

"We're trying to figure that out Spike." Sunset said. The girls got together in Pinkie Pie's house, to find out what they should do.

"Twilight said she was going to Everfree right?" Rarity said.

"Yeah" Sunset said.

"What if something happened over there." Fluttershy said.

"That could be true. That must be why that Gloriosa girl got her magic powers." Applejack pointed out. "What if Twilight is still out there being injured?"

"Rainbow Dash," Sunset said. "See if you can make it to Everfree." While Twilight was gone, the other girls's magic advanced. Applejack had gain super strength, Fluttershy can talk to animals and understand them, Pinkie Pie can make her cupcakes explode, Rarity can make energy diamonds, Sunset Shimmer has became a telepathic. And Rainbow Dash gained super speed. "With your speed, you make it over there asap." Sunset said.

"I'll try. But first... I'll need something." Rainbow Dash left the room in a flash. She came back in 5 seconds with a dark blue costume with white gloves and boots.

"Spider-Girl would need Zapp's help to fight this evil villainess."

Rarity was a little upset. "Okay, so you'll try to find Twilight, and we'll try to hold off Gaia Everfree. I wish I had time to make us some superhero costumes. Maybe some fashion boots. And some sparkles."

"What are we, Winx Club? No! We don't have time for costumes." Sunset Shimmer said.

Rainbow smirked. "You read my mind sister." So Rainbow ran off the find Twilight.


Rainbow Dash made it to Everfree, and looked around and saw a devastated rummage and sees a hand sticking out. "Oh shit! Twilight!" Rainbow Dash ran to the rummage and took out the debree and she found Spider-Girl and Wolf Spider damaged up.

"Twilight! Twilight are you okay?" Rainbow Dash said.

"R-Rainbow Dash?" Twilight said. "Ow, my head. Are you a hallucination?"

Rainbow Dash got confused. "What makes you think I am?"

"Your dressed up as Zapp from the Power Ponies."

"Oh no, its really me Twilight. I ran here. Turns out me and the others got superpowers. So i dress up as Zapp cause I wanted to save you in style." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh no, Midnight!" Twilight saw Midnight Wolf injured.

"What happened to him?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It was Gloriosa Daisy. She took some sort of magic from some geos, and attacked us. She followed me after I found out that Mynock was the one who framed me." Twilight said. "Rainbow, you need take us to the hospital, Midnight needs medical attention."

"Except for Mynock, he goes to jail. Got it." Rainbow Dash said.

So Rainbow Dash grabbed Twilight while she holds Midnight and Mynock and first went to the hospital, and then Rainbow Dash took Mynock to jail. Twilight's web shooters were still active so she was able to swing back home and change her costume. Twilight was shock to see Canterlot City being invaded by vines. She called Sunset Shimmer and told her to get over to her fast pronto. They came. And they hugged her cause they missed her.

"Do you know why an evil girl is invading the city?" Pinkie Pie asked. "And even worst, she's asking for Filthy Rich."

"Diamond Tiara's father? Oh no. It is true." Twilight realised.

"What's true Twilight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Its Gloriosa Daisy. She's getting her revenge on Filthy Rich for turning her family's camp into a spa resort, and she's taking it out on the city." Twilight explained. "She transformed into what she calls herself Gaia Everfree."

Fluttershy was feeling angsty. "Sigh Why do these things always happen to us."

Rarity agreed. "What should we do?"

"What we always do, save the day." Rainbow Dash said.

"I knew you would say that." Sunset said. "That's why I made this." Sunset was wearing a fire pattern suit with a mask and a hat.

"Sunrise Shimmer has evolve into... Teaserflame."

"Whoa whoa whoa... wait a minute.

"...Yeah?"

"So you like tease people with fire?"

"Well kinda, but Its... metaphorical."

"For what?"

"Its suppose to strike fear into the hearts of criminals."

Rainbow laugh like there was no tomorrow. "What was your second choice, Beacon Hair?" Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie laugh like there's no tomorrow now. Until their mouths got webbed up.

"Shut up you too. Your grounded." Twilight said. She was wearing her original prototype suit. "Teaserflame is a cool name. Now let's go stop Gaia Everfree..."

'This is for you, Midnight Wolf'

To be continued...

Author's Note:

The Battle against Spider-Girl and Gaia Everfree begins... NOW!

PreviousChapters Next