• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,537 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
Spider meets Spider part 1

As Sunrise Shimmer, Spider-Girl and Thing rode on the Fantasticar, Human Torch was flying while he's flying. Master Strike was also flying with nano-fiber wings.

Spider-Girl was still confused with Human Torch's fire ability. Because to her it's not logical to be on fire and not feel pain or fly.

"Hey uh, Mr. Thing? Can I ask you a question?" She asked. Thing turned his head while putting the Fantasticar on auto pilot. "I'm just curious, how did you and Human Torch get your powers? I mean, you're a person made of rocks and Human Torch can turn his body into fire and he fly and can't feel pain. How did you and the other members of the Fantastic Four got your powers?"

"Well, you're in for one big story, kid." Thing replied. "Me and Johnny weren't like this. It all started a long time ago. There was a good friend of mine, Reed Richards along with Johnny Storm, his sister and Reed's girlfriend Susan Storm and me, Ben Grimm. Reed just finished a kind of spaceship that could go beyond our solar system. But the government decided to shut it all down. The decision hasn't been made yet. So, Reed decided to try it out ourselves before the decision was made. We snuck in, buckled our seatbelts and blasted off into space. But the night changed our entire lives forever. While looking and observing the wonders beyond space, we were exposed by some cosmic waves. It was too much so we flew back to earth but something happened to us. Reed can stretch his body, Sue can turn invisible, Johnny can turn his body into fire and fly- and before you say anything, no he can't feel pain. Anyways... As for me, well I was turned into this... monster. But later one, we've gotten used and accepted our powers and pledge to use them for good. Since then we've chosen names for ourselves. Reed calls himself Mr. Fantastic, Sue called herself Invisible Woman, Johnny calls himself the Human Torch, and I called myself the ever-loving blue-eyed Thing. And together, we called ourselves the Fantastic Four. We were one superhero family. And that's our entire lives."

"Wow, that was interesting, I mean I know it's not logical. I mean. I just used samples of spider venom along with some magic I have to create my own spider venom." Spider-Girl said while her mind blown listening to Thing's story.

"That is a stupid thing you did, ya know." Johnny pointed out. "We heard on the news that Jameson slander Spider-Man big time about being a plague, ever since the Web Warriors were noticed by Jameson, he started throwing a tantrum and branded all spider costumed freaks to be taking to the fault. If he's sees you. He might as well force all scientists to shut down experiments so that way no one will be a super power spider freaks like Spider-Man won't never exists. People hated all the spider people."

"What happened to the Web Warriors?" Master Strike asked.

"Spidey insisted that they disbanded for good. But the swat team came and took most of the Web Warriors and took them to the vault. And they didn't even do anything. What the hell is wrong with Ol' mustache. I mean, yes kid's gotta cocky but he's blaming him for no reason!" Thing said angrily. He hit the side of the car.

"Looks like this Jameson guy loathes Spider-Man so much." Sunrise said while turning her head. "I know the feeling."

"I heard about it." Spider-Girl said. She was upset. "J. Jonah Jameson makes me so mad. I Broke a small portion of my wall. That's when I've found out that i still had some magic inside me."

"Say, you kept saying magic kid, what kind of magic?" Thing asked.

Spider-Girl explained that before she became Spider-Girl, she was a power-hungry monster called Midnight Sparkle.

"Whoa, and I thought Daredevil had a hard time." Human Torch added. Master Strike smacked him on the back of his head.

Spider-Girl was confused. "How are you not feeling any pain Strike?"

"I wear fire proof gloves." He replied.

"Well, I don't blame you kid, you just had a bad principal. Tell you what, we'll take you to the Baxter Building so we can try to contact Web Head." Thing suggested.

"I would love that." Spider-Girl agreed.

It took a few hours but they manage to make it to New York city. Spider-Girl and Sunrise were very surprised to be see the view. The statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building. Even Times Square.

The five heroes made it to the Baxter Building. And Thing said to them "Our home is your home. But don't touch anything that belongs to Stretch or Sue."

"Tomorrow while you train, I'll try to find Spidey and ask him to come over and meet you. But in the meantime, why don't you girls get some rest." Human Torch offered. "In the meantime, me and Strike here have some catching up to do.

"OK" the girls said.

Later the girls slept in the guest room.

"Well Twilight, looks like tomorrow's the big day." Sunset said.

"I know, I'm very shy. I don't know what to say." Said Twilight.

''Just be yourself. That's all I've got to say." Sunset Replied.

As Sunset and Twilight were sleeping in the guest room, Danny was looking how theory were sleeping when Johnny asked him a question.

"Are you gonna tell that Spider-Girl rip-off about Parker already has a girlfriend?"

"In time, I want to see how Parker reacts to another Spider in New York. Who knows, maybe Twilight will have full potential in the future." Danny said as he was going to sleep.


The next day...

Twilight woke up, and put on her costume again and see Johnny and Ben having breakfast.

"Good morning, kid." Ben said.

"So, I'm ready to go swing through the city and meet Spider-Man." Twilight said excitedly.

"Well, let me show you where he is." Johnny offered. Using the supercomputer, he found Spider-Man at the Avengers Tower with a woman name Jessica Jones and a man in a red suit name Daredevil fighting a man in a red suit and a yellow cape. "Oh, this is not
good." He said.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"Spider-Man, Jessica and Daredevil are taking on the most power member of the Squadron Supreme. He's called Hyperion." Johnny showed Twilight Hyperion.

"Wow, he looks strong, very strong." Twilight said nervously.

"Yeah he is," Johnny replied. "Since the Avengers are away to fight Fin Fang Foom, the Squadron Supreme must've been taking advantage. Luckily some of the Defenders are taking down one of them. But Hyperion seems to want to destroy the tower. Spidey, Jessica and Daredevil don't stand a chance against him."

"Looks like I got to do something about it." Twilight said putting on her mask.

She was about to leave the door when Thing stopped her. "Not so fast, kid. Hyperion's powerful, you could get killed...." Twilight lowered her head. "That's why I'm coming with you." Then she brought it back up.

So, Thing went into the Fantasticar while Spider-Girl prepared to swing. Thing told Johnny to stay and watch on Sunset.


Meanwhile...

"Ha ha ha!" Hyperion laughed. "You fools are no match for me, once I destroy the Avengers Tower, they'll be the Squadron will eliminate every single hero in the world."

"Do you ever stop talking, because that's usually the Web-Head's job, no offense?" Jessica said.

"None taken." Spider-Man replied. "Look Mr. Hyperion, I know your busy with destroying the tower thing, but why don't just talk this out have some tea-" Spidey's sentence was cut short when Hyperion dropped down with a pound, but Spider-Man dodged that. "Not what I had in mind."

"The only mortal who'll shut up is you! Rah!!!" Hyperion swopped to punch Spider-Man in the face, Jessica used her super strength to throw him to a building wall. Daredevil begin to land some kicks at Hyperion while he's stunned. But Hyperion broke free and threw Daredevil in the ground, Jessica landed a massive punch on Hyperion. It was strong. "I actually felt that, try this one for size!" Hyperion threw a punch back at her and she bounced against a car.

"Didn't you mother tell you it's not nice to hit a lady?" Spider-Man webbed Hyperion and swiftly kicked him.

"Ha! Did you really think you could beat me?" Hyperion said. "I am the most powerful member of the Squadron Supreme, you can't stop me."

"Yeah your right, I can't." Spider-Man said after looking up and seeing the Fantasticar. "But I bet they will."

Thing jumped off saying his famous one-liner. "Its clobbern' time!"

Hyperion saw Thing and laughed. "Ha ha ha. Really a rocky version of the Hulk? Come on." Thing landed on punch on him but Hyperion grabbed his fist, twisted it and threw Thing at another car. Thing ran to him and landed a sucker punch. "He he he, that tickled." Hyperion chuckled. He used his laser eyes to cut thing down, that gave Daredevil enough time to strike him at the back. "You think I'm stupid, that I can't see what you're doing!?" Daredevil used his batons to choke Hyperion. "Looks like... I hit a weak spot. Let me hit some more." Hyperion grabbed Daredevil and punched him 5 times in the chest and the face. Spider-Man was about to web Hyperion in the face, but he threw Daredevil at him, Hyperion was about to finish them off. "Any last words?"

Until a strand of web shot Hyperion in his hair. "Oh... ho ho ho, so you can use telekinesis to shoot a web anywhere now?" He said delusional.

"That's not his web, that's mine." Spider-Girl jumped down.

"Who are you?" Hyperion asked.

"I am Spider-Girl." she said as she strikes a pose.

Hyperion laughed while preparing to kill her with his laser eyes. But Spider-Girl dodge and landed with a kick in his face.

"Ha ha ha ha , this going to be good." He said.

Hyperion swoop towards Spider-Girl, she dodged again and used her web to throw him to a brick wall. Hyperion got up and started to punch her, she only took two punches in the face, while she tied both her legs on his head and brought him to the ground. Thing got up and started the land a bunch of punches on Hyperion, but during those punches he grabbed Thing, uppercut him to the sky, flew up and smashed him to the ground. Spider-Girl slingshot to Hyperion and landed on his back, but he was flying around to get her off. Spider-Girl web-zip him, but Hyperion grabbed the web and started to swing her, it was scaring. She shot another web and let go of the one Hyperion was grabbing too. She then she blasted her midnight magic at his back. Too him it was intense


Then as she landed to the ground, Hyperion broke her fall. Thing stomped on him to make sure that was down.

"Who are you?" Spider-Man asked while regaining his strength. "You look like a spider, like me."

Spider-Girl was blushing. "Oh, uh... **Giggle** Hi, I'm Spider-Girl. I'm a big fan. " She said, while she touched his chest.

Just then Master Strike and Sunrise came and found Spider-Girl with Spider-Man, Jessica Jones, Thing and Daredevil. "Twi- uh I mean, Spider-Girl, I'm glad I've found you." She said while hugging her. "Human Torch told me where you've gone, I almost got worried."

"I'm okay Sunrise. Look I defeated a super-villain." Spider-Girl showed Sunrise Hyperion knocked out.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive. Hyperion was very strong. Good Job Spider-Girl." Master Strike said.

"Strike? Your back? and you brought these girls with you?" Jessica asked while observing Sunrise and Spider-Girl. "You got a lot of explanation to do..."


To be continued...

Author's Note:

If you like the fact that I used the Netflix version of Jessica Jones I used, then leave a comment if you want me to keep using her.

and before you say anything, yes I know, the fight could've been a little longer.

I can't believe I wrote down the Fantastic Four's origin.

maverickHunter95 gave me the idea for adding wing on his oc.

Update: Edited by TheDetonator98

PreviousChapters Next