• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 5,551 Views, 416 Comments

Spiders and Magic Equestria Girls - Alvaxerox



SciTwilight becomes the Spider-Girl in this Spin-Off story where it all takes place after "Friendship Games"

  • ...
29
 416
 5,551

PreviousChapters Next
Away with you

Spider-Man sneaks into Kavitor's lair, and climbed the walls and hid in the shadows. He managed to find Kavitor, and a weird looking villain with a white and black spots. 'The Spot? I haven't seen him since the Kingpin's disappearance.' He thought to himself. 'I better find out what their doing, and get more answers.'

Kavitor looks around the room where his portal machine is. "So why does a powerful armor wearing godlike villain need a B-list bad guy like me?" The Spot asked.

"I require your power. This gateway will allow me to go to any world I choose. But I need a power source to get me there." Kavitor said.

"And you want me to a portable power source?" Spot asked.

"I already have one..." Kavitor said. "You."

"Uh-oh... Spider-Man said. "This can't be good."

"Me? I don't understand." Spot said.

"You can create portals to different places around Earth. And I want a portal to another dimension. That's when you come in Ohn. You are a living portal. And with my gateway. You will power it up so I can be transported to my a parallel version of my bastard hometown... Equestria." Kavitor said.

"Equestria?" Spider-Man asked to himself. "The guys back in CHS talked about Equestria. It's real?"

"Wait... So your from another dimension? Then what do you look like in this Equestria place." Spot asked.

"Equestria is populated only by ponies and other mythological creatures." Kavitor said. "I am a dark shapechanger, My original form though is a pony, though my armor will be a little different."

Spider-Man swooped down. "Not so fast Kavitor. I want some answers before I can let you go to a magical talking horsey world." He said. "Who am I kidding. Your not going ever."

"Is this because I told you a dark truth about your existence. You are very stubborn to come here Spider-Man." Kavitor said. "But allow me to put you out of your misery."

As Kavitor was being to blast Spider-Man. Spider-Girl swooped in. "Your really are stubborn aren't you Spidey." Twilight said.

Sunset swooped in too and attacked Spot. "Your are jeopardizing our mission."

"You shouldn't have come Twilight. I need this. Kavitor knows more about me and why I am misplaced here." Spider-Man said.

Kavitor was being attacked by Nature and Diamond Queen aka Fluttershy and Rarity. "I will not be stopped! I will reach Equestria and I will destroy Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"What?!" Sunset, Rarity and Fluttershy said in shock.

"That's been my real plan all along. But it was supposed to be this Twilight Sparkle that will witness with destruction of her pony counterpart's home dimension before I kill her and every single Twilight Sparkle in the multiverse!" Kavitor said.

"You plan to kill me in every dimension? Every parallel Earth and Equestria?" Spider-Girl asked.

"Yes and you will watch of how your friends true beat friend dies. Once I kill Princess Twilight. I will kill you. And every Twilight throughout the multiverse. The elements of Harmony and the power of friendship will never harm me and anyone ever again!" Kavitor said.

Spider-Man kicked Kavitor in the face. "That's not gonna happen Kavicrap! Yiu have some unfinished business with me." Spider-Man charged at Kavitor with rapid punches. But Kavitor landed a body blow to hard, Spider-Man fell to his knees.

Spider-Girl charged at Kavitor but he grabbed both of her hands and blasted her with her web shooters destroyed.

The Spot took massive combo moves from Diamond Queen as her launches dozens of diamond shards at him. "Is that all you got?"

"Trust me darling. Justice has a way to stop you." Diamond Queen said. But Spot opened a portal underneath Diamond Queen and she fell in. Spot then opened another portal and Diamond Queen fell out and landed on the floor.

Spot walked to Spider-Man who was trying to get back up. Spidey tried to punch Spot but his arm landed in his black hole chest and his arm punch him in the face.

Nature and Sunset were trying to finish off Scarlet Heart but she was too fast. And Scarlet Heart obliterated the symbiote, Fluttershy was now helpless to fight back now. "No..." She said as the symbiote died.

"Your done now girl!" Scarlet said but Sunset took down Scarlet Heart but she was exhausted, Scarlet eraticated Sunset's demon form away, reverting her back to normal.

Kavitor fuciously punches Spider-Girl in the face. "Most of your friends of fallen. So much for the power of friendship. I hate that concept. My beloved one was murder thanks to Princess Twilight Sparkle's magic of friendship. It caused an earthquake whiched killed her. And vowed to kill the princess and others who are loyal to her. So I did. I killed the Twilight Sparkle of my Equestria. But it wasn't enough. I've learned about a human version. Which is you. I pretended to be on Tarantula's side to test you. So I can begin project... Twilight extinction. I can kill the Twilight Sparkle of the Equestria where she once traveled to this world." Kavitor explained as Spider-Girl witnessed ever word. Kavitor looked Spider-Man down on the ground. "Hmmm... He he he. Before I do. I'll leave a parting gift." He turned his head at Spider-Man as he grabbed him by the head. "You never belong here Spider-Man. The dimension that his your New York... I obliterated it after I saved your New York city and sent to this Earth. But please. Allow me to put you out of your misary..." He showed his blade. "This is what happens when you try to spread friendship to someone that doesn't belong in this existence!" Spider-Girl tried to run to Spider-Man so she can stop Kavitor, but..

It was too late. Kavitor pierced his blade into Spider-Man's chest... "Now your off.to see that stupid uncle of yours in the sky." Spider-Man... Is dead.

"Noooooooo!!!!" Spider-Girl screamed. She felt emotionally broken. She cried as Kavitor laughed.

"Don't worry Twilight. He never belonged her anyway."

Rarity, finally gaining consciousness, saw Peter's body bleeding. She was very mad as she saw Kavitor laughing as Twilight cries. She grabbed Spot and used the machine to charged him and open a portal. Then she launched a giant diamond at Kavitor knocking him out. "Yiu fool. What are you doing?!" Spot said.

"Something that's worth it." Rarity said. She opened a portal. "Twilight, get Princess Twilight. Warn her."

"No. I can't leave you or the others. What about Cinch?" Twilight asked.

"We'll try to hold her off. You need to get Princess Twilight and tell her about Kavitor. Bring her back to our world to help us."

"Twilight hurry!" Sunset said as she pushed Twilight into the portal.

"Sunset, go with Twilight. I can't hold Spot any longer. You need to help her get use to being a pony." Rarity said as she's struggling.

"Alright. I promise we'll be back. Tell Rainbow, Pinkie and Applejack we're sorry." Sunset said as she fell into the portal.

Spot finally broke free. "You idiot. What have you done?!"

Kavitor woke up after regaining consciousness he looked around as Rarity and Fluttershy jumped to an open window. "Where is Twilight Sparkle?!"

"She's getting help. We'll meet again monster!" Rarity said as she and Fluttershy escaped.

"Noooooo!!!" Kavitor roared as she looks at his sciencists. "Don't just stand there. Fix the machine. Ohn! Once the portal is fixed. You are going to send me to Equestria first. Twilight Sparkle must be sent there."


Meanwhile...

"Rarity...?" Fluttershy asked. "What's gonna happen now?"

"I don't know Fluttershy, the rest is up to us here. Let's get back to CHS. Midnight and the others must need help. Let's hope Sunset and Twilight can get help or else we're all doomed..."



To be continued...

PreviousChapters Next