• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 287 Views, 0 Comments

Not Today.... - Arn



The Pheonex Philomena heals Celestia's select judge among the wrechage of a mountain.

  • ...
 0
 287

Prologue

As he walked along Philomena sang a few bars of "Ode to Joy" then stopped.

"That was very nice." Smuggie said.

She then sang a few cords "All Creatures Great and Small."

"Well done." Smuggie said.

Then she sang a quick rendition of "My Fathers World."

"Very good."

Then she noisily cleared her throat.

"What's the matter?"

She stared at him.

"You want me to sing?"

She nodded.

"You want me to sing a song?"

She shook her head.

"You.....want me to sing a hymn?"

"Squawk!"she said happily.

"Oh, I don't mind....singing is like public speaking, like testifying....which I'm going to do a lot of....at the inquest!!" Smuggie started to hyperventilate. "I can just hear Celestia, '..and pray, my judge....how does one bring down a whole mountain on ones self?' of course I'll say something about booby traps and strange ponies that hate my guts and of course there the likes and dislikes reviews....ow!!"

He felt something hit his head and it hurt.

"Skwak!"

"Fine 'whatsoever are pure and noble of good report,' think about...of course forget about real with multicolored...."

"Skwak!" this time she crossed her wings and glared at him.

"Oh! Your hymn!"as he wandered along the road his mind wandering inside the wonderfully straight corridors of his mind....he could remember everything when he had been human! All those hymns they had tried to have him sing in Sunday school but he had been too suborn and full of folly.

"Ok...got one....something nice and obscure!" and he began to sing.

Author's Note:

You tell me the hymn, you can probably hear it better than I.
Just added this, the story seemed a little incomplete.

"One would not have power if it were not granted from above....one official is responsible to the one above him and so on..."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment