• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 825 Views, 4 Comments

The Alicorn Filly - Maze Tail



Twilight using an age spell and also is verry powerful what could go wrong when you do the old switchero?

  • ...
5
 4
 825

Fun times

Twilight P.O.V
"Spiiike" I called out as I stopped and saw him covered in ice cream. We has been there for me through thick and thin together. After the time traveling Starlight is back home. Now Starlight is back to her own village with her new friends makes me so happy. We always write letters and visit each other. Oh and very soon I will be an anti because my brother Shining armour and my sister in law princess Cadence are expecting a filly can't wait.

"What gives?” Spike checked his watch. “Isn’t it midnight, why are you up this late do?" Spike tiredly closed his arms in frustration waiting for an explanation. "Really, who does that? “Owlowiscious came flying through the window. "Hoot" he explained.

I looked at my sleepy Spike and calmly gave him a hug. “Anyway remember when Trixie done those advanced spells using the Alicorn amulet"
"[Yawn] what is your point and why can’t you ask Starlight?"

I ignored that comment and continued. “Starlight, oh right. Anyway, my point is that I could do more advance spells and been testing some that's what".
Spike spook slowly. “So, why did you call me?"

"I wanted to test a new spell I’ve been trying, now start walking towards to the end of the hall" Spike obeyed and started walking. I used my magic to stop time. With him frozen in place I levitated him to the end of hall. Then I used my magic to move time forward again.
"What happe-, wait how did I get here so fast because I’m not that sleepy. I would have realised if I was walking. Maybe I’m sleepier, than I thought”

I laughed. "It was just a time stopping spell that's all I learned some others but I know you need your rest so I let you get back to sleep"
"(Burp) Twilight it’s from Cadence” Spike handed me the letter.

Dear Twilight and Spike

I’m inviting you and your friends along with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for a get together, since we never just have an occasion were Equestrian is not in any sort of danger. We are going to have a sleepover: It is a mare’s only sleepover. Hope to see you there, Shining will not interrupted and yes Spike can come to and get some bonding time with Shining.

From Princess Cadence

"Just forget it, I will send the letters to your friends later as soon as you get some rest" I walked to my bed and drifted to sleep.

The next morning~
We were all packed and were waiting for the train to arrive. Pinkie was jumping like she is a balloon. Note to self 'don't think about Pinkie's super powers and energy at any point.’ Pinkie pie is the element of laughter after all.

I kept my happy self while I wait and think. 'I do wish I was a filly again everything was so simple. Life used to just get up and go to school. I had my schedule and everything I thought I knew was thrown out the window. I Twilight Sparkle hoped to have my first kiss, I hope Cadence doesn't found out that I was so close to have my first kiss and I blow it. 'BLOW IT! Why me it just love him so much and didn't have to chance to say goodbye'.

"You alright sugar cube" Applejack explained. The others didn’t pay much notice and talking about their royal sleep over.
"Yes ever thing is just fine" I lied. She is the master of truth I hope she doesn’t catch on.
Applejack raised an eyebrow "Alright then".

The trip took forever so we got into our own bed and sleep on the train. The train took about 4 hours to even get there.

Arrival Crystal Empire~
There stood guards from left to right in front and behind us. We gave a bow to each other than did are song. "Sun shine sun shine ladybugs awake clap your hooves and do a little shake" we said in unison. I giggled at how fun it was.
"Cadence I so glad we're here" I gave her a hug and smiled back.

"Me too sister" Cadence said with excitement.
"Oh by the way how is Flurry Heart?"
"She has calmed herself down, no more magical bursts. She is asleep right now." Then I turned to see my brother.

"Twiliy I am so glad you made it" Shinning explained.
"Me too BBBFF" (Twilight).

"Thank you for inviting us we are most great full" explained Rarity.
"Thank you very much" Fluttershy shyly spook.
“Thank you, I can’t wait to have my first royal sleep over” Starlight giggled.

After the introduction the guards packed up our stuff and headed to the castle. We only are staying here for two weeks so I packed lightly along with every pony else expect Rarity. She always pack everything she owns even if we only stayed one day.
A guard pulled my brother away from the group and they spook in private. "Sorry, got go, I will meet you all when I get back, sorry to cut it short but duty calls. We still have time later, bye" Shining said.
Not looking where I was going I bumped into Flash. He held out his hoof to pull me back up I blushed as I spook. He looks so much like the Flash from the other world but so much better because he's in pony which is cuter. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going” I blushed.

"It’s ok princess, we should stop bumping into each other like this" Flash smiled and returned to his post. I turned my head very, very slowly to see them all looking at me like a character from a romance movie.

"Ooooooooooooo" they all said in unison.

"What!" I said in a bunt tone.

"Someone got a crush" Applejack said

"I never knew Twilight would have a verry special some pony. When's the wedding." Starlight smirked.

"I.DO.NOT!" I explained

"No, he is her lover" Pinkie said

"Twilight and flash sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" they all said in unison.

"Real mature guys" I replied.

They carried it on until we reached the castle. As the night fell upon us, Spike was sent to his room while the rest of us went into one room. Inside there were ten individual beds. The room was huge all sat in the middle. Suddenly the door opened appearing princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They are sisters but look very different. They are both Alicorn that control the sun and moon.

"Hello, my little pony’s it's been awhile since we saw you” Celestia smiled with happiness.

"Indeed it has, so Cadence what have you planned for this occasion" Luna explained. Cadence brought out her list and proceed we played pin the tail on the donkey, pillow fight, stories etc... Now we are playing truth or dare.

"Ok so who wants to go first" Cadence asked.
"Oh me, me pick me please me, me, me" (Pinkie)
"Ok Pinkie truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to uhhh drink this hot source all up"
"Easy ummmmmmm it's good" Cadence’s mouth dropped in shock. I told Cadence, not to question Pinkie Pie or you will go insane.

"I chose Princess Luna truth or dare"
"Luna, think very carefully before you answer that" I advised
"I chose dare what the worse that could happen"
"I dare you to drink this" Pinkie showed Luna a drink with feathers, grass, mud, sugar, hot source etc... Pinkie did not mention what it contained thought.

Luna drank it "Umm it tastes very strange, what has tho put in it, we must know what it is?”

"Feathers, grass, mud, hot source, sugar-" As Pinkie rambled on and on I shoved my hoof in her mouth. With that said, Luna felt sick and ran in a rush to the toilets.

"Celestia do you want a go to pick the next victim" Rainbow questioned.
"Ok Twilight truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Twilight, have you ever sunk out of a lesson, making an allusion of yourself by any point." Celestia questioned.

I panicked. She knows, she knows. What to say? “Well I" I said in a panic. Think what I say “No....I was always in the library studding of course." I smiled.

"That was a silly question because all she does is study" Rainbow commented. Then Luna came through the doors.

"Sorry about that did I miss anything" Luna asked.
"Twilight forgot to mention the part about Twilight had a secret love and danced with him. Twilight kept Celestia from knowing because you were drunk and went to his house. And then Twilight was like oh no oh no what did I do what did I do. But then Twilight never saw him again until now." Pinkie blurted out

"I never went to a concert in my life" I lied.
"I saw you at the concert and we became friends and then I never saw you after that until you came to Ponyville. You told me all about yourself and I just remembered now"

"No never"

"Really because I saw though your allusion” Celestia said in a stern tone.

"You are funny girls I'll show you what happened” Discord appeared. With a snap of his figures a mirror image of my teenage years appeared before my eyes. It was nearly summer term where everyone was preparing for the test.......

Flash back*******
I was in the library. Ready I set my allusion and put my clock on. I teleported outside my mane was in a devious style and acted confident and went inside. "I can do this, who cares, no pony will find out, I wouldn't get in trouble. I can do whatever I want without being told. I can never get in trouble because I can do what I want. Celestia can never punish her own student I am free to do what I want. I am being what the word.......is:" The crowd were so loud no pony could hear.

"Mysterious" a voice said from behind.
"Yah wait"
"Let's go in I am Flash and you"
"Twilight"
Flash back ended######

"Fine, I did it, now forget it"

"Really you thought I couldn't find out" Celestia giggled.

"It was years ago and yes but that doesn’t matter, it was one still mistake. Ok Fine some pony said ‘I couldn’t do anything bad’ and called me a ‘teacher’s pet’. All of school was going to that concert so I went even though it was near the end of my exams “I said

"Wow I thought you wouldn’t go through with it." Rainbow

"No, I am not, I just done it because I wanted to if my teaches found out my reputation could have been ruined because lacking the proper time to study to go see a concert would have ruined my good name don't judge me" I told. After that we carried on the game as normal and fell asleep. Luna however had a duty and had to go for a bit.

Next morning~~
Once we all woke up we headed to the breakfast hall with discord and got are plates of many choices. There were so many to choice but I took some pancakes. The time traveling disaster was bad enough and I saw another me. I left early while the others enjoyed. My heads was down why tears fall. I don't know why I feel like this I thought. Why I watched as other foals play in the sun shine. I couldn’t find any words for why I am sad something inside burned. I sat in my chambers crying my eyes out. I put a sound proof spell over my room so no pony could hear. I decided to teleport myself home and come back here later since I could but relished I could only teleport that far because I had the magic of 4 Alicorn when I battled Trick. I feel like all of Equestria is counting on me. This proves I was destined to protect Equestria and what if I slip up. I got up and flu to stretch my wings out and landed on a cloud. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello your highness" I turned my head to see Flash on the cloud next to mine.
"Hello and please call me Twilight"
"Ok prin-Twilight what brings you here"
"Just thinking about things but I'll be going now I guess"
"Is there anything troubling you?"
“What no everything is just fine" I lied then my stomach started to rumble.
"I guess you must be hungry do you want come to the new restaurant called Crystal Flower. It just opened do you want to come?"
"Sure what time?"
"I finish my shift at 10:30pm so what about 11pm?"
"Sure just don't tell any pony ok because they would make a fuss so I just sneak out when they are not looking deal"
"Deal, see you at 11 bye"
"Bye!" Then I headed back to my friends.

Once I went back I stepped inside the breakfast hall looking at me. It was creepy. “What!"
"You are as cheery as a daisy, what is this all about if you don't mind me asking" Rarity questioned
"You alright sugar cube, you see" Applejack asked.
"You really turned that frown upside down so quickly wow you must be so happy" Pinkie Pie cheered.
"I hope you are alright” Fluttershy quietly spook
"You look like a school filly on her first date. " Rainbow
"Twiliy, tell us, we are all hear for you" Shinning Armor
"My faithful student tell us what is the matter" Celestia
"Tho must speak" Luna

"There is nothing the matter I am perfectly fine now" I told them I can't wait until 11pm then I am going on my date yay me. I maintained my smile.
"Oh we were all going to the cinema and it starts at an 11pm are you coming" I was speechless and gave a nod.
"Sure!" ‘No no no no nooooooooooo’ I thought. Maintaining a fake smile.
"I know it is going to be amazing but Spike, Shinning Armor, Rainbow, Applejack and myself are going to watch a horror movie while you, Fluttershy, Cadence and Pinkie are going to watch a comedy/ romance in the same cinema just different movies".
My first thoughts were to sneak out but how.......

9pm-
"Hey guys I’m not feeling like going to the cinema you tonight, you can go without me" I said weakly.
"No we must stay here to take of you" Fluttershy said
"No go on without me I'll feel better tomorrow you go"
"Don't worry girls I'll stay here and guard Twilight" Discord said with a big simile
"No you all go because I just don't you all to miss it" I pleaded
"No, there is no trouble is there girls" (Discord)
"No you all go have a great time" I said in a week tone
"If you’re sure" Applejack could see though my lie but didn’t questioned it.
"Yes!" Sighing in relief. Once they all left Discord turned his head taking a long look and bounced with joy.

10pm-
"Bye Twilight we are going now I hope you have a nice rest" Cadence hugged me before heading out of the room.

Discord POV-
"I will" Said with a grin. The door slammed shut and they headed out. All but one. Discord decided to take a little trip to watch another movie. Bring some popcorn watching the bad little Alicorn putting on her make up. Twilight's dress was purple with flowers and her mane was curly. There was a little gold star clip place in her mane. She was wearing her golden horse shoes. Using her magic she teleported a fantastic restaurant that was so sparkly. Stood next to her was a stallion in his tuxedo. 'Oh it's just this I hoped for something more entertaining really I'll just pop back to the cinema' discord thought. Before he did he saw them heading but saw them going to the basement. I followed them down to a party full of ponies and on the walls it said 'the only rule is fun'.

Twilight POV-
"I am having the best time of my life thanks" I said
"A toast to fun here" Every pony lifted their glasses and drank.

After the party I teleported back to the castle before they got back. I washed my face, straighten my mane and took off my dress and shoes. I hoped into bed and pretended to sleep. Suddenly the doors opened and I saw them coming inside my chambers. 6 mares approached Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Starlight.

"Hello darling how are you feeling, sleep well?" Rarity asked
"Yes" I replied
"You missed some an awesome movie" Rainbow commented.
"While you were here we saw a huge, big restaurant so we went inside but there was a party but it said invitation only so we couldn’t get in it was sad to see a party and not go to it. That was after we finished the cinema. Does it make you feel better because you were cooped up in here while we were gone?" Pinkie explained.

Next morning~~
Twilight POV-
I love last night it was magical but he is not the same Flash. No Twilight you had fun don't I thought. I got out of bed and headed to the breakfast hall. There sat Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shinning Armor, Spike and all my friends expect for Discord.

"How was your sleep" Cadence asked
"Fine thanks" I replied
“Why do you have a hairclip in your mane darling?" Starlight asked
"It looks nice" ‘Oh no oh no oh no I forgot to take it off’ I thought to myself.

"And why do you have bits of blue blusher on darling and them looks like you washed it but very poorly?" Starlight observed
"Ummmmmmmm that oh it was...... Me testing it to see how it looked" I lied while smiling.
"Twiliy, you never wear makeup so what's up with you?" Shinning sternly asked.
"What I have done nothing wrong? What, I was sick and I just…wanted to see how it looked ok?" They dropped the subject and we all began to eat. After when I was heading to my chambers I bummed into Flash.

"Hey Flash last night was epic we got to do it again" I giggled
"Yay I'll tell you when the next guard’s party is"
"Thanks it was an amazing night and me so devious" I kissed him "so maybe we try this again remember this stays between us"
"Got it, see you babe"
"Bye wait I got be honest with you about something"
"What is it?"
"You know when my crown got stolen then I trailed to another world"
"Yay so"
"I meet you the other version and we were close and I liked him"
"Oh I see no need to worry let’s just see how this relationship holds out"
"Ok this is better than expected bye Flashy"
"Bye Twiliy"

So I headed back to my chambers and then I heard a knock at the door.
"Sugar cube, we need to talk. May I come in?" Applejack
"Sure!" Then Applejack opened the door. "What do you want? And I told you nothing is wrong". Suddenly with a flash of light discord appeared with a grin on his face.
"Hello applejack and Twilight what a pleasure it is to see you"
"Not now we are discussing something"
"Oh come now AJ Twilight here has already told you everything isn't that right Twilight"
"Ok what are you doing here anyway" I said
"What's your game?” Applejack blurted.
"Do you mean Twilight's game ta ta" and with a flash he was gone. Applejack left in confusion then Rainbow came along.

"Twilight, you acting uncool what's up" Rainbow flew in.
"Nothing for the last 100th time" Then I stomped inside my room.

Rainbows POV-
'Something is up with that mare and I am going to find out what' I thought to myself.
Discord POV-
"Celestia, are you there" I asked.
"What do you want?" Celestia giggled.
"Should we tell her yet about_?"
"No!" I slammed the door in her face.

Back in Twilights room~
Twilight POV-
'Who do they think they are I am 21 I can do what I want I don't want to be treated like a baby anymore' I thought.

Author's Note:

I will continue if anyone like it and positive comments. I love to her your thoughts but not in a rude way. First story before season 6 a different ending to Equestria girls a little. I hope you enjoy please comment even if it punk action I like to her your opinion. :pinkiehappy::twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 4 )

I just started the story and it sounds like a very interesting idea and I plan to read it but I would recommend finding an editor as there are a lot of instances of the wrong word being used and such so it makes the story a bit hard to read it as people have to try and figure out what you are trying to say.

I think the concept could be very entertaining just like I said could use an editor and will be by in a couple.of days to read this with or without the editor as I like the idea and am just giving some.time to find some help.

Good luck my fellow writer and may the dice always fall in your favor.

7319464 Thank you for the advise and I just got to find a editor, once I learn how to.:pinkiehappy:

7320607 here a group meant to help writers connect to editors.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/97/looking-for-editors

Just read their rules and follow the instructions and you should easily find an editor.

Could you please keep writing as I would like to see how it goes, thanks

Login or register to comment