• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 800 Views, 2 Comments

Powers of Darkness and Magic: World of Heros - MLPgirlwriter



King Sombra has returned, and the mane 6 can't stop him. Instead, Princess Luna is the only one who can stop it, but when a pegasus joins her and they are transfered to a new world with super heros, lets just say things get complcated.

  • ...
1
 2
 800

The Episode

It had been about four days since Princess Luna, Fluttershy, and Angel had arrived to the strange dimension and begun staying with the Teen Titans. Both ponies and titans were still getting use to each other, and were trying to figure out more about King Sombra. Robin had been asking the two mares nonstop if they knew any valuable information on their enemy, but Fluttershy knew nothing on the unicorn, and Luna would only snap and flare her nostrils around at him whenever Robin brought up Sombra! Along with this growing conflict, there had been unusually very little crime in the city, and any crime there was, it was quickly dealt with before the titans could react. On the bright side, this gave the superheros and ponies a chance to get to know each other more.

Beast Boy and Fluttershy were sitting on the couch in the common room. the pegasus was brushing Angel, while the green man beside her was watching a movie. Beast Boy turned his head to see that Fluttershy was humming to herself as she continued to brush the little rabbit's soft, fluffy tail. He had been noticing for the past few days that the two creatures were inseparable, and that whenever the rabbit appeared to make a face, do something with his paws, or look as though he was speaking, Fluttershy would know exactly what he was saying, doing, or gesturing. For a while, Beast Boy figured that it was probably normal for both Fluttershy and Angel to understand each other, since they were both animals. Then again, the green titan remembered on how Luna couldn't understand the rabbit. It was only Fluttershy.

Beast Boy was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the soft, sweet voice of the mare beside him, "There you go, Angel. Aren't you glad I brushed you?" at her question, the white bunny smiled up at her, nodded, then hopped off out of the common room, probably going to mess around with Cyborg, who he loved to bother the most out of all the adult humans. Fluttershy sighed as she began to clean up around her, when her green friend asked, "So, you and that rabbit are pretty close, huh?"

The yellow-coated pony only smiled and answered, "Oh yes. Angel bunny and I have gone through so much together. Back at home at my cottage, I take care of all kinds of animals like birds, lions, bears, pigs, sheep, and so much more, but Angel was my very first animal friend," Fluttershy then gasped in realization, "Oh no! I just left them all there! Oh, who is going to take care of my animals while I'm here?" the mare began to pace back and forth, worried sick for her little animal companions back in Equestria.

As for Beast Boy, the man was dumbfounded to learn that Fluttershy, sweet, innocent Fluttershy was taking care of huge, dangerous, and scary animals back in her world. It was then that he noticed the pony had a strange tattoo on her flank. He remembered seeing a tattoo on Luna's flank, with a moon surrounded in a black surface. His mind then jolted with realization that those tattoos were more than just body art, and he wanted to know if he was right, so he asked, "Hey, do those tattoos on your uh...flank mean anything? Maybe something about animals?" He couldn't help asking, because if he was right, then Fluttershy would love to know what he could do. At his question, Fluttershy stopped in her tracks and looked at him, confused. She looked at her cutiemark and gave a small smile, "Yes, it does mean something, and it's not a tattoo, it's called a 'cutiemark'. A cutiemark tells a pony's destiny. Everypony at home has one, but some of the fillies and colts still don't. You see, your not born with a cutiemark, you have to find out what your destiny is, then it will magically appear on your flank, and then it represents what your purpose in life is," Fluttershy explained.

The changling was amazed at this new knowledge. Now it made more sense that Luna had a cutiemark with a moon, and that her destiny was raising and lowering the moon. Curiosity struck the titan as he observed the three butterflies that were his friend's cutiemark, trying to figure out what the pink-maned mare's destiny was, "So, what's your destiny, Fluttershy?" he asked out of pure curiosity. Fluttershy chuckled, "Well, it's to take care of animals! I've always felt a bit more comfortable around bunnies and geese then ponies. They usually come to me when they're hurt, or just need a good home," Fluttershy seemed to get lost in her thoughts as she remembered that happy moment when she earned her cutiemark.

Beast Boy smiled sweetly down at the winged-pony. He had a sudden respect and admiration for the mare. Both their destinies were, in a way, connected. True, he changed into any animal he wished and she could only heal and communicate with animals, but either way both man and pegasus had ties to animals that some just couldn't understand. Beast Boy knew now was a good time to bring up his own 'destiny' to his four-legged friend. However, instead of telling her, he showed her. In an instint, Beast Boy shape-shifted into a green cat, which caused Fluttershy to snap out of her daydreaming and stumble a few hoofsteps away from the green creature in front of her. Fluttershy just stared, shocked and a bit confused as she stared down at the green cat, who stared back up at her with a bit of a smirk on his face.

For a few seconds, Fluttershy was confused on where Beast Boy went, so she kept on looking around the room for any sign of the boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Then it hit Fluttershy; Beast Boy had green skin, and there was a green cat right in front of her! Turning her head back towards the cat, who was actually Beast Boy, the pony crouched her head so that she was at eye level with the feline, and looked into his eyes. When she did, Fluttershy saw the familiar, warm presence of her green teammate and friend. With a small smile forming on her face, Fluttershy asked in a small whisper, so that only the creature she was staring at could hear, "Beast Boy?"

With a chuckle forming, the green kitten changed back into his human form, now towering over the pegasus mare with a smirk planted on his aged face, "The one and only!" Beast Boy could barely hold in his laughter at the equine's expression; her mouth was open wide in awe, her wings were hanging to the floor, and her eyes were fixated on him with wonder and bewilderment. Gaining control over himself, Beast Boy felt a bit bad that he had startled his companion into shock. With an awkward cough, the Teen Titan asked, "Uh...Flutters? Are you okay? Sorry if I-" "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!" Beast Boy was cut off by Fluttershy when she screamed the statement with an unusually loud volume. With no warning, the winged-pony jumped onto the shape-shifter with great force, causing him to tumble to the ground on his back and start bombarding him with questions that were going too fast for the poor guy to answer.

"How did you do that? Can you do it again? Can anyone else do that? Can you turn into any animal? Does this mean you know what animals are thinking?" Fluttershy asked these questions like no tomorrow, which caused her to gasp for air a bit from talking so much. Once he processed all of the questions Fluttershy asked, Beast Boy began to answer them a bit nonchalantly, "It's my superpower. Yes, I can do it again. No, I'm the only one who can turn into animals. Yes, I can turn into any animal I want. Yes, I can figure out what animals are thinking, but only when I turn into an animal," once the titan was finished answering the yellow pony's questions, Fluttershy just gasped in amazement, "That is so wonderful! I...I just don't know what to say. So is your ability the reason why your skin is green?" the mare asked innocently. Beast Boy look at his arms, which could now be seen since his Doom Patrol suit grew too small and he had to get a new, short-sleeved suit, and answered, "Yeah, it's a bit of a long story. So, you didn't see me turn into an elephant when you and Luna saved us the other day?" Fluttershy only shook her head, indicating that she didn't notice.

"No. I was too busy getting Starfire, and then there was all the walls tumbling and plummeting everywhere!" Fluttershy began to shake from the memory of when she was nearly crushed by a huge concrete block right above her. Thankfully, she managed to get out of harm's way before anything else could happen.

After a moment's pause, the two titans stared at each other and smiled, "Now it makes sense why you and I get along so well!" Beast Boy said happily. Fluttershy giggled, "I agree! At least now I have someone to help me out with animals!" Fluttershy clapped her hooves in excitement. All of a sudden, both teammates heard Cyborg's yell from the garage, which was all the way down to the ground level, "ANGEL!!!!" it was clear that the small bunny had messed around with Cyborg's precious car. Fluttershy and Beast Boy shot glimpses at each other, before running off in the direction of the garage, laughing and chuckling all the way.

************************************************************************

Luna was walking down the hallway. She was in deep thought about the message from the dark smog a few days before when she and Fluttershy came to the titans aid. She only had six months to figure out what she was going to do, and though to many that may seem like a lot of time for coming up with a strategy, to Luna it would require a bit more time, "Perhaps I should discuss this matter with Robin. If anyone can come up with a battle plan, it's him," Luna thought to herself. The Night Princess had been ask several questions from the boy wonder several times concerning Sombra, but she had gotten angry and defensive when ever he brought the subject up! Truth be told, the alicorn knew that the titan was just trying to figure out what they should do, but Luna knew absolutely nothing on the matter!

Why would she? It had been over 1000 years since she had last seen the evil unicorn king! The last time she had encountered King Sombra, she had turned into her inner demon for the first time, and banished him into the unbearably freezing landscape that surrounded the Crystal Empire! With a heavy sigh, the princess walked farther down the hall with her head and ears down, not even looking where she was going. She was then brought out of her thought when she bumped into a door.

Shaking her head to clear her dazed feeling, Luna looked at the door to see that it was none other than Raven's door. Silence could be heard from inside the room when the mare leaned her ear against it. Concern filled Luna's mind when she realized that Raven had not come out of her bedroom all day. Usually, Luna would see that the empath was in the kitchen making tea, or sitting on the couch in the living area, reading. However, today the woman did none of that, not even to grab something to eat when it was lunch time. with no second thoughts, Princess Luna used her right front hoof to knock gently on the solid door, but nobody answered. This only worried the Moon Princess further, so she knocked again, this time a little bit harder, and called out her teammate's name, "Raven!" there was still no answer.

Finally, Luna couldn't take the unanswered requests any longer, so using her magic, the alicorn slid open the door with much force. What Luna saw in the room only stunned and scared her; most of the furniture in the room was floating and levitating around Raven, who was also levitating in the center of the chaos. Her eyes were nothing more but white, emotionless orbs. Luna was mortified to her spot as she continued to stare up at her friend in horror. The moon goddess had lived to see amazing new magics, enchantments, and incantations be developed, but never before had she ever seen something like this!

It shocked the princess even more when Raven, who's back was to her, began speaking in a voice that echoed and rattled everything in the space, "Soon the day will come when seven will arise and battle against a great threat! However, there shall be fear and pain along the way! The five artifacts of harmony will weaken, until at last their wielders will fall, and one shall remain! The moon will collide with darkness, and the fate of two worlds will hang in the balance! Sacrifice and love shall come, and the darkness shall declare war on all who dare to challenge it! This war will soon begin!" with that, everything in the room was thrown to different areas, including a chair that nearly smacked the Moon Princess in her face if she didn't crouch down in the doorway.

Feeling fear and worry consume her, Luna rushed over the empathic woman, flew up to her level, and grabbed ahold of her wrists with her hooves, "Raven! It's okay! It's me! Princess Luna!" for a second, Raven didn't seem to hear the winged unicorn, but slowly her eyes returned back to their violet state and the young women fell into Luna's arms. Luna gently flew over to Raven's bed, placed her timidly on it, then used her magic to pull the covers over Raven, who was now sleeping. All the while, Luna was thinking about Raven's statement and on how disturbing it truly sounded, especially the part about the five artifacts falling. The blue alicorn princess knew they must have been the five Elements of Harmony, which were currently stuck in Sombra's grasp.

Luna sighed in distress when she heard the human moan and sit up in her bed, dazed from the ordeal that had just occurred. Raven felt a sharp pain go through her body and she felt a headache, causing her to grab her head with her palm and lay back down in her bed. The superhero didn't seem to notice Luna at first, but then peaked through her fingers to see the princess, for Raven felt the emotions of worry and confusion radiating off of someone in the room. For once, the half-demon was glad that she wasn't alone.

Raven tried to collect her thoughts, when her new teammate spoke to her, clearly concerned for her, "Raven, are you alright? I came in here to check on you when I saw that you were up above the air and had many of your belongings levitating around you. Then you started speaking in a spiritual voice about a great war and five artifacts of harmony, which were no doubt the Elements of Harmony that are in King Sombra's hooves," Raven could see in Luna's eyes there was nothing but fear, confusion, and anxiety. She felt terrible due to the event that transpired less than eight minutes ago, and the fact that she had worried the immortal pony with her episode. Raven only shook her head and replied tiredly, "Sorry I worried you, princess. I don't understand what happened either, I was just trying to meditate, when I felt a strong and strange sensation wash over me, and I guess I blacked out."

Raven flashed back to about ten minutes or so before she blacked out. She was meditating on her bed, trying to steady her thoughts and keep her emotions in check from everything that was happening around her. She repeated all the events that transpired in her life for the past few days.

First, strange shadow creatures were attacking the city. Next, two talking ponies with wings and horns show up from a different dimension. Then, the titans learn that an evil unicorn king has invaded their city, and is possibly responsible for the shadow monsters! All these thought raced through her head when another thought popped inside of her mind: Beast Boy.

For the past few days, Raven had been noticing that Beast Boy was acting slightly different around her. Raven couldn't figure out what was up with him. Whenever he was close to her, the witch could feel emotions coming off of him nonstop. She could sense happiness, anxiety, excitement, fear, and something else she couldn't identify. The empath was thinking all of this in her brain when she felt the sensation wash over her in a wave, and that was when she blacked out. A few moments after she went into darkness, she was waking up in her bed with the covers over her and saw the Moon Princess looking down at her with concern.

After Luna explained the whole episode to Raven again, the two titans were in agreement that whatever had happened had something to do with King Sombra and the Elements of Harmony, "Do you think we should tell Fluttershy?" Raven asked. She felt as though they owed it to the small, shy mare to let her know their theory, but Luna thought otherwise, "No. We don't know for sure what your message meant. It could be nothing that has to do with the Elements of Harmony, and besides-" Luna walked over to a nearby window that had it's curtains open and looked down to see none other than Fluttershy, trotting with her pet rabbit on her head, with Beast Boy running beside her in the form of a dog with a baseball in his mouth. Luna watched as she witnessed the pegasus take the ball from the green-haired dog, and threw it across the beach, with Beast Boy chasing after it.

"I don't want to worry or upset her if we are wrong. Once we both know for sure that what you said is true, then we will let her know," the immortal finished as she saw the green canine return and plop the slobbery ball in front of the equine. Raven stood beside Luna, looking down at the trio, but was looking more specifically at Beast Boy. She then remembered her thoughts about the green man from before her ordeal and wandered what they could possibly mean. Princess Luna noticed Raven's stare at the green german shepard and couldn't help but smile and roll her eyes. Oh, how she was going to love telling Fluttershy this!

All of a sudden, the two females were abruptly shaken out of their observing by a flashing red light shining over head! It was the same light from a few days ago. Only this time, it was accompanied by Robin's urgent voice over the intercom, "Titans trouble! GO!!!"

Author's Note:

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello everypony and welcome back! Sorry I haven't really been active lately, but I had end-of-year testing for TWO WEEKS!!!!!:pinkiegasp: Anyway, I wanted to update this chapter to kinda explain a few things. Such as why I think Fluttershy and Beast Boy are perfect characters to have a growing bond between them. (You know, as friends) I also wanted to show some BBRae moments in here;) and this is kinda a cliff henger. see you guys later! Bye!!

Comments ( 1 )

Plsss Updateee this is sooo nicee and interesting update sooon.

Login or register to comment